TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

thank you ladies but im not gettinf my hopes up how can i possibly be pregnant on cd10 lmaooo! i have no idea whats going on my opk from tonight is no where near posotive either i need help hahahaha i was so excited today and confused now all hope is gone and im gutted but even at that i couldnt stop thinking how can i get 2 tests with lines could hey have been fake evaps???? i dont knoe ��������

When I was pregnant with my first, I thought I had a period but it was in fact implantation bleeding. It was vey like a period and I used tampons because it was no different!

Fingers crossed you get another positive today xxx

Claire, I'm dying for u to update! Praying you got ur BFP today :)

Wonder how Lilegg is, not seen her on here for a while.

hey ladies glad to see your all so eager for my return haha .. i updated today on the other thread by mistake i took a test this morning and last night total bfn lmao i have know idea what those 2 tests where playing at yesterday my opks are still no where near positive either i noticed last month i had sore boobs just before or after O up until af arrived so im looking out for the sore boobs but they havent appeared yet going to bd tonight tho make sure theres plenty swimmers there hehe .. i was gutted bit i wasnt surprised with bfn either didnt make sense whats so ever lol .. thank you for all thinking of me hows it going with you trying??? had the witch came yet

So sorry Claire, I was 100% sure u would be updating with a BFP today, with those lines and especially on 2 tests, really don't understand it. I use the one step ones and never have lines like that. Keep testing with the opk's hun, I don't really know signs for ov as i think I only had my lh surge but didn't actually ovulate.

I'm doing better hun, no the witch hasn't shown :( I have such bad pains, sorry for tmi but it literally feels like I'm being scraped with a knife around my uterus, it comes in waves, but I had it last night too and AF still hasn't shown. I don't think its gonna show now to be honest, iv started testing with opk's again, but not the clear blue digital untill they get dark. IF they get dark..

Well, Iv finally just ended a 40 day cycle (felt sooooo much longer than that) AF arrived this morning after an awful night of pain. Its still pretty light but more than I had last month, and it's red not brown or black :) fingers crossed for a decent AF and cycle this month

yayyyyyyyyy trying hooray for AF!!! well i have no idea if im even gonna O this month opks are super light still i bd'd not long ago tho just to make sure lmao no sore boobs yet to say im gonna O like last time they say because of the sudden surge in hormone its likely to have sore boobs so im thinking maybe thats what caused my sore boobs last time and indicated i did infact o'v will do an opk later see if theres any change in it lol .... sooooo happy you an finally start a new cycle wooooooop!!! xxxx

Aww keep testing hun, for some people they go from completely faint to poitive in a few hours. Well af is ending, only really lasted a few hours n was pretty light :/ im still having pains tho. I'm still classing this as a new cycle to make me feel better haha

AF seems to have finished but I'm in absoloute agony with my tummy :( it hurts so much, reminds me of bloody labour

have you done a preg test trying that sounds awful strange to me how long since last depo? every body is different i suppose but just to be sure do a test incase its not af! i havent done and opk today will do one soon keep us posted trying xx

It's stopped now thank god Claire, it was absoloutly awful, so so painful I was nearly in tears and I have a pretty high pain threshold. I did a preg test beginning of week when I was still waiting for AF and it was negative hun, I know I'm not pregnant I don't feel it at all I think my hormones are just all over the place and maybe my body's trying to have AF and ov even tho it's not doing properly. My missed depo was 1st September. I'll do a test tmora to be sure but I know I'm not. I think my body is just trying to have AF and seeing as I havnt had a real AF in years I should expect it to be bad the first time I guess, abit gutted it only lasted a day tho :/ let us know how ur OPK is hun, got my fingers crossed for u

AF just returned, doesn't look like she's here to stay to be honest as its not much and only really when I wipe and sorry for tmi but it's bright red - fresh blood so that explains the pain I was in earlier!
I know its not a proper AF as I don't start and stop, but I'll accept anything at the moment and just hope that my cycle is Trying to return
:)

yay for progress Trying. Hopefully AF is trying to make her way back.

Thanks cutieq, AF seriously doesn't know if she's coming or going haha!!

Have you found out your having a boy hun??
How far are you?

good stuff trying any progress is good i didnt do an opk last night so ill do one tonight according to my period app it says im due to O tommorow i did yhe deed last night anyway but im going to do it again tommorow just to be sure theres plenty of swimmers there for lil egg if it comes lol all my freinds are either pregnant or had babies im sooooooo broody right now i just want a bfp quick lmao my little boy is 5 and not a baby anymore lol i want a babyyyyy nowwww 😂😂😂👶 x

Still AF today :) it's not alot but I'm just happy haha it's something!
Aww hope u get ur BFP soon hun, I know how u feel, my little boy is almost 6 (although he has the mental age of a 2-3 year old) but they just ain't baby's for long, same here every where I turn people are announcing pregnancy haha. It will happen for us hun :) hopefully sooner rather than later ;) let us know how ur OPK is

I'm trying to concentrate on loosing weight for now; aswell as TTC but TTC will hopefully boost my motivation to loose weight! I'm being a bridesmaid in a few months also so hopefully loose abit before that! I heard depo stored in fat so trying to get rid of it haha

Happy bd'ng Claire.

Trying, glad AF is hanging around. I'm 13 weeks today. We did genetic testing and they're able to determine the gender from the chromosomes.

Thanks cutieq, AF is deffo hanging around for now at least, it's got abit heavier (although not as heavy as I was pre birth control) and still having a lot of cramping. Seems like progress as last months was brown old blood, this is red - sorry for tmi!

Wow that is amazing! I never knew they could do that, congratulations hun :) a beautiful baby boy how lovely

im working till 7pm tonight ladies will get the opk done as soon as im home lol .. woowwww cutie thats something else ive never geard of that before lol .. congrats btw cutie H&H 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->