TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Doing great! Starting to feel like a walking, waddling sausage which is no fun :rofl:

My nursery furniture comes today and we start labor and delivery classes on Monday! Time is definitely flying by!

Waiting for AF here too Hun. I can't wait, my husband is Turkish so we will be going to visit the Inlaws while we are there, but we will be staying in an hotel so also get a proper holiday :)

Wow cutie how exciting :) it will soon fly by and u will have ur little bundle of joy in ur arms :)

Doing great! Starting to feel like a walking, waddling sausage which is no fun :rofl:

My nursery furniture comes today and we start labor and delivery classes on Monday! Time is definitely flying by!

Oooh, it all becomes very real when the furniture appears and the bedroom is ready!! 😀

Waiting for AF here too Hun. I can't wait, my husband is Turkish so we will be going to visit the Inlaws while we are there, but we will be staying in an hotel so also get a proper holiday :)

The best of both worlds! I love Turkish food. Would love to go there!

Haha I love the food too! My husband is a very fussy eater so I tend to cook him only Turkish food at home. I lived there for 3 years, it's lovely to holiday there but I wouldn't go back to live there.

Hi girls I'm abit confused. I know I'm not going off my cervix but yesterday it was still very high and felt open. It only started to come down this morning and is now fairly low. I'm wondering if I ovulated later than I thought :/ I didn't check it while I was away. I'm not too bothered if I don't get pregnant right now as our holiday is all inclusive and I'm looking forward to those drinks haha but don't know when to expect AF. Obviously I'd be very happy if I do get pregnant before we go and won't be drinking but I don't mind if it's soon after we return now ;)

I wouldn't put much stock into the cervix. Trust those OPKs. And definitely have a few drinks. Drink until it's pink! You could always test before you go just to be sure.

Hi girls I'm abit confused. I know I'm not going off my cervix but yesterday it was still very high and felt open. It only started to come down this morning and is now fairly low. I'm wondering if I ovulated later than I thought :/ I didn't check it while I was away. I'm not too bothered if I don't get pregnant right now as our holiday is all inclusive and I'm looking forward to those drinks haha but don't know when to expect AF. Obviously I'd be very happy if I do get pregnant before we go and won't be drinking but I don't mind if it's soon after we return now ;)

Yeah I'd go with the opks rather than cervix position. its so easy to get thrown isn't it! I constantly doubt my ovulation dating.

Ok I'll trust the opk's :) it's only because I couldn't test while away so thinking maybe the ppl got darker haha. I'll test before I go anyway but if it's negative I'll be taking full advantage of the all inclusive drinks haha. It is so easy to be thrown by ur cervix I just can't stop myself checking it haha it's weird cos I never even knew it was there before! It's mad now thinking a baby fits through that tiny tiny hole!

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone :) I'm in a bit of a sticky situation this month lol I'm determined to wait it out though. I follow a usual 28 day cycle like clockwork now but this month AF arrived 5 days early and was shorter and lighter than usual... Then I got a positive opk on cd8!!! We have been BD almost every day since cd 5 until now because of my odd timing of opk.. I cant bare to see another bfn so I'm not going to test unless I miss my next AF or if it comes but if there's something odd about it.

21/5 - AF arrives 5 days early and lighter than usual and shorter than usual
22-25 - AF
28/5 (cd 8) positive opk
29 - lots of ewcm positive opk
30 - positive opk lots of ewcm
31 - positive opk

However the month earlier I've been out to eat and the smell of the restaurant made me feel really sick and after id eaten and got home I actually was sick.. I've had backache and I've been really emotional. Yesterday morning I felt nauseas and I've been so tired!! But you know what its like to symptom spot I've felt these all before and I'm weary of seeing big fat negatives I cant bare to see one again!

What do all you ladies think? I've posted on the other ttc board but I've basically been ignored haha. baby dust to you all xx

Fire take a test Hun!! U have symtoms and ur AF wasn't ur usual AF so it could of been implantation bleeding. U won't know unless u take a test but I think u may be! How many days have u had positive opk's for now? Fingers crossed for u Hun

If it's showing on opk's then yes it would Hun, it would only show on opk's after it would show in pregnancy tests I read

I would be 10dpo! I'm worried that the bleed could have been a loss .. I'm such a chicken! I've already passed fmu today.. Do u think I should wait a while before taking a test? Id have to go buy one I have none in the house otherwise I get poas obsessed hahaha

I think it may of been implantation if it wasn't heavy, if ur worried about seeing a negative then wait 4 more days then test Hun then u will be 14dpo. I personally couldn't wait that long lol

I'd keep doing ur opk's untill u test too see if they stay positive, I know some people get another lh surge before AF arrives, but 4 days of positives is a lot. My opk's last month before AF arrived got dark again but they wasn't positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->