TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Welcome and good luck fire. Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I think both of you ladies should get busy! I could never tell by my cervix but better safe than sorry!

Trying, they definitely look darker. Especially the wider one! Are you done with digital OPKs?

Hi fire and welcome :) sorry for your loss xx

We bd last night anyway cutie, just don't want to miss my surge so I know if I ovulate, hopefully get a positive within the next few days xx

Yes I'm done with digital opk's, to be honest I don't trust them as when I got my positive in February my strip tests wasn't positive and I didn't ovulate, plus they are expensive :)

Yes I'm done with digital opk's, to be honest I don't trust them as when I got my positive in February my strip tests wasn't positive and I didn't ovulate, plus they are expensive :)

Understandable. Whatever works! I think you're headed for another ovulating cycle!

hi everyone,

ive been reading this post for a little while today and it gives me so much comfort to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

i lost my baby at 7 weeks in 2012 and had the depo shot as i couldn't bare the thought of losing another.. ive now been contraceptive free since then and on my 14th cycle TTC on CD3.

just thought i'd say hi to everyone!

Welcome, and sorry for your loss. Claire and cutie are proof that there is light at the end of the depo tunnel :)

We need some more bfps on this thread now!

Ah I hope so cutie :) I'll be so happy if I ovulate again. Iv been taking half my normal dose of Agnus castus since AF arrived but I'll stop once (if) I get a positive OPK, also still carrying on the the pre natal vitamins.

Fingers crossed we will all get our bfps soon laucu :)

Come onn.. Get darker..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Getting abit worried now, my sister just asked if I want to go away for a little break with her and my mum Tuesday night till Friday, hubby's working so won't be coming.. I don't want to miss ovulation but I want to goo :(

Your test is looking good! Headed in the right direction.

That's a tough call about your sister. Mainly because I would hate to miss that family time but I know how important TTC is. If you really want to go, bd like crazy leading up to before you leave Tuesday night. Yiu want the spermies in there bedore ovulation anyway. Tough call :hugs:

Ah I can't decide haha my hubby is working all week and I know my son would love spending time with his cousins. Iv just had a bit of ewcm and my cervix is pretty high, pretty soft but still closed. She wants to go Tuesday tea time so we would only be able to bd tonight and tomorrow night. I'll be gutted if I go and totally miss ovulation but then I'd be gutted if I don't go and I don't even ovulate. Hard decision :(

Can't see it turning positive today.. Which will also mean I'll have a longer cycle this month

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Maybe tomorrow?? This was Aprils opk's. If I get a positive tomorrow I may just meet them there on the Wednesday?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
Hopefully tomorrow! I was going to ask if you could meet them so that sounds like a solid plan.

Yea I can just drive up on the Wednesday morning, hubby is off work tomorrow and Tuesday too so I could just say I wanted to spend time with hubby while he's off, he will be back to work Wednesday morning so I could just drive up there. That's if I get a positive tomorrow.

All sorted, I'm meeting them there on Wednesday :) praying to get my positive OPK tomorrow! Going to try to bd tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday night. Also forgot my sons carer comes on a Tuesday night for 3 hours so me and hubby are going out for a meal while she's here with our son, so I had 2 excuses to meet them on the Wednesday without saying I didn't want to miss ovulation haha.

Also, Is it sad that I'm totally addicted to watching 'live pregnancy tests' on YouTube? I find myself literally smiling when they get their bfps haha

Still not positive :( I thought it would be today, now I'm thinkin I probably won't get one :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
I can't test now till tonight as I'm at my friends, we didn't get chance to bd last night as I fell asleep before hubby got home from work but we are going to bd tonight and tomorrow night before I go away Wednesday morning. I don't think it will be enough even if I do ovulate to be honest as even if I do manage to get my positive tomorrow u only ov 12-48 hour after the poss don't u and we won't be able to after tmora night! Will see anyway I'll be happy if I get a positive OPK at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->