TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I do feel like I see something there. Hmmmm

U never know laucu :) ur soo good, I order my tests before I ovulate so I'm ready haha. Got everything crossed for u Hun xx

Cutie if ur talking about my pic there is a line there, was hard to get on camera, BUT I did a clinical quard and was a bfn and it's way to early at 7dpo so I know it's not real :) must be dodgy tests, apparently they r what's supplied to our nhs! Pretty bad really xx

That sucks. I've never had an evap. Must be so frustrating!

Iv got used to evaps haha which is why I won't take a line unless it's a clear line now. It sucks but I'm fine :)

I just caved and did a frer!! I only have 2 frers left so not gonna use another till Friday/Saturday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
how is everyone getting on ladies!! im in tenerife still soooo hot here ive got a bit of an upset tummy today so having to stay close to the loos today lol (tmi) ive got 2 more days left in my first trimester yayyyyy!xxx im stalking btw x

Holy crap Claire. That went fast! When is your next appointment?

Any tests today ladies?

That did go fast!

No tests today, but I will do another tomorrow.

Wow Claire that's gone so fast! Aww hope ur feeling better soon and enjoying ur holiday!

No tests today yet cutie (I'm super proud of myself for not texting haha) I'll test tomorrow or Saturday depending how long I can hold off! I'm 8 or 9 dpo today I think 9 but could be 8.

9-10dpo & BFN for me girls. Good luck with your testing Laucu, got everything crossed for you xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
I really don't feel it this month anyway Hun, I'm just testing for the fun of it haha. Not gonna use another frer now tho just internet cheapies. Ahh sorry Hun, still early for u too tho so keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Yeah same here, pretty sure there is nothing going on in there!

I wonder if the depo has worked its way out of my system yet. It's been 7 months since my injection ran out!

I wonder the same Hun,
It's been 9 months for me, at least we have our cycles back :) just hope it continues working in the right direction

Sorry for tmi but I'm soo gassy today :( I actually woke myself up this morning (embarrassing and I had to lay still to make sure it hadn't woke the hubby up!!)

I also can't stop peeing since about 7dpo but I'm trying to ignore that!

So excited for both of you. It's still pretty early!

I feel like it wil be a bfn this month and I'm ignoring any 'symtoms' and putting them down to something else. I don't feel sick at all and that was a huge symtom in my last pregnancy. I really don't mind if I'm not this month, I'm looking forward to my holiday lol, it's the not knowing that kills me haha. Also we really tried with timing etc this month which gives me a bit of hope but I know there's still only like a 20% chance even with perfect timing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->