TTC after implanon -need buddies

how are we girls?.. im at CD8 today.. im really happy my AF came heavy then left within 4 days.. not much is happening with me.. I just feel really relaxed.. :)

I got af last tuesday! After 87 days too... I was hoping... But no... Oh well she is almost gone and i get to bd for dear life! roll on cycle 5 month 13

I'm having my implanon taken out in a few weeks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hey I had my implanon taken out Aug 26th, had af on the 29th and Ovulated sept. 11th and got my :bfp: today!! I really didnt think itd happen so fast as I have heard of it taking months and months to fall pregnant after implanon. I had mine in for 1 year and my af was all over the place while i was on it so I was unsure if fertility would return to normal right away but sure enough it did! =]

Hey I had my implanon taken out Aug 26th, had af on the 29th and Ovulated sept. 11th and got my :bfp: today!! I really didnt think itd happen so fast as I have heard of it taking months and months to fall pregnant after implanon. I had mine in for 1 year and my af was all over the place while i was on it so I was unsure if fertility would return to normal right away but sure enough it did! =]

That's reassuring!! Hope I can have the same luck as you!:thumbup:

Hi all, new to this site. Had my implanon removed 6th August 2009. Had period 4 days later, was due them anyway. My cycle usually is 28 days but was 6 days early with my second period. Have been trying ovulating test sticks for 10 days running now and no positive result so I really don't know whats happening with my body just now. Is anyone else in the same boat and has anyone been told it can take a few months for your hormones to get back to normal??? I was told you could get pregnant straight away. Confused, can anyone help :) xxx

Would be much appreciated thanks.

Lorraine
xxxx

i was told instantly but my story completely contradicts that! i waited 6 months for aF and have only had 5 in just over a year with crazy long irregular cycles. according to the info some ladies have anywhere from 3-33 months is normal...i know that sucks...sorry!:flower: welcome to bnb everyone is great here

CONGRATS!!! i hope you have a wonderful 9 months hun!!! :happydance:

Hiya can i join the group please! had my implanon out 3 weeks ago as i had a period for 4 months and we decided to bring having baby number 2 a year earlier and the oh would get the snip. well we have been trying since i had it out and hoping it doesn't take that long. i have been feeling more tired but that could be to do with having a demanding toddler. and just either want my af or more symptoms!!! and how long do you think i should wait to test?? i don't want to get my hopes up as took a long time for me to concieve my Holly and reading some of your posts and a little disheartened that it could take 33 months was never told this when having implanon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->