TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I know fxed for them all.. they deserve it just as much as I did..

Let's hope this is the start of another rush of them!

:dust:

Pip x

Wow! Congrats lilrojo!! That's fantastic news. Now the nervous wait for each milestone begins, but at least you're out of the dreadful hopeless TTC stage now. I'm so pleased for you. :hugs:

Mami, I was sorry to read you're having such a miserable time of it, not having your DH with you for the scan. Like you say, I hope it rains and he can go with you as well.

I was just wondering today what is happening with you 9babies. Have you had any more news?

Is it just Dee and I left waiting to get a BFP now? (I'm sorry if I missed anyone else, my memory is terrible) I am pleased to announce that I appear to have ovulated a week earlier than last cycle. I am waiting for another day or two of elevated temps to confirm.

I have decided not to be too disappointed if we don't get BFP this cycle. At least then I will finally be able to get my blood test for a hormone profile done and finally get some treatment for PCOS. That will be a good thing.

Thanks all.. yay for oing that much ealier.. thats fantastic.. and yeah onto the worrying stage.. taking it one day at a time..

I think Kaede too.. yet.. so maybe 3 of you left.. I think my memory is bad too..

Good luck to you all.. :)

Are we the only ones left Muddled? :wacko:
I think i may seek advise if i dont get one soon - worry about my hormone levels :(

How long have you been trying Dee.. since your mc..

Lilrojo - We tried seriously for 5 mths before the MC (were NTNP a bit before that with withdrawal) my miscarriage was end of december 2010... so this is 5th cycle again since.

Oh yeah! I'm sorry I left you off Kaede. You're going to be trying Soy next cycle, right? For some reason I thought that was lilrojo. :dohh: I hope Soy works for you. I didn't have any luck with it when I tried it (I think it made my cycle longer actually) but a lot of ladies have had success with it. Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

So, it's Dee, Kaede & me bringing up the rear in this BFP marathon. Hah. Anyone else?

you forgot puppycat altho im hoping thats cos she's due her bfp any day now ;) xx

:dohh: I'm so sorry. I'm gonna shut up now. :dust: to all of us ladies soldiering on. Xoxox

So there is still a few of us BUT we are not going to give up lightly!!!:flower:

:dust:to us all :hugs:

Hey girls, yeah I'm still waiting too lol. And yes, I'm gona try soy :) and also the preseed ^^

And nuh uh, nope! Not giving up easily lol.

XxX

Thanks ladies, did a test this morning FMU, got a FRER there too but want it to be nice and obvious before I test with that (wasted one last night)

:dust: to us all, hopefully Logan's BFP will set us off xxxxxxxxx

Logan this is for you!!!.....

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup: :kiss: :kiss::kiss::cloud9: :baby: :thumbup: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :af::dust::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::bike::dance::dance: :icecream::icecream::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::loopy::loopy: :loopy::loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :beer::beer::bunny::bunny::bunny::rain::rain::rain::dust::dust::bfp::bfp: :bfp::crib::crib::yellow::pink::blue::bike::dance::dance::dance::yipee: :yipee::yipee::yipee::icecream::icecream::icecream::headspin::headspin: :headspin::headspin::friends::amartass::fool::fool::juggle::juggle: :juggle::juggle::ninja::ninja::ninja::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

aww happy birthday hun!! did u say u tested this morn? keeping fingers crossed that the weekend brings your BFP ;) xx

My phone camera's crap - did test and IRL I see faint line (no parties please!) but camera won't focus :(

Attachments

• DSC03656.jpg
    DSC03656.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
Ooo, I think I vaguely see a second line :D hope this is it for you!

:dust:

And happy birthday! :D

XxX

Congrats Lilrojo! Fingers crossed for you Puppycat and what a fabulous bday pressie!

I have decided to give it another week until I test again as advised by my fella. We just want to be 100% sure that my HCG levels have risen before we get excited again.

Got a good feeling about it though as AF is still not here so I am 99.9% sure that my hpt of 2-3 weeks data is right!

I called the NHS and spoke to a nurse too who said that I should test again this weekend but she was pretty sure that since my hcg levels had dropped to 40 by 29th March, then my new positive result was nothing to do with it and that I am pregnant again!

I just want to test again now but going to wait until a week has passed (next Tues) to make my fiance feel better about it.

I do hope this is a baby rush for us all now ladies!

xxx

ooo puppycat fingers crossed for you!! i cant see it yet BUT i can never see them. barely even saw mine when it started and that was up close n not a piccie haha, really praying this is it for you ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->