TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

@ Lilrojo :happydance: Congrats hun that is fantastic news, so pleased for you :hugs:

@Mami I'm sorry your OH can't be with you. My OH wasn't at any of Ellie's scans and so far hasn't been for this one either, i will be doing everything on my own again like last time lol

@Puppycat Happy birthday hun!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day x

Everyone else... sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Happy birthday Puppycat! I do hope you've gotten your BFP. What a wonderful birthday present if you have. When are you going to use your FRER? :hugs:

Thanks Puppycat.. that was so sweet of you.. I hope this is it for you too.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you have a fantastic day..

Yes, we all must know when are you using that FRER??

I feel good a bit anxious but ok nonetheless.. just cant wait to relax about it all.. bla..

Happy birthday Puppycat - hope today is special :flower:

Lilrojo - hope you can chill back about it all soon though i know i would be the same.

I had a bit of crampyness earlier - 6dpo is too early for any implantation surely? maybe it was my IBS! Damn - i'm not supposed to be symptom spotting lol

Thanks Dee... I keep telling myself this one is different.. and havent had anymore spotting since yesterday morning.. so time to relax right... wish I could.. maybe after I see the dr.. calling on monday..

6dpo is not too early for implantation.. fxed for you..

Thanks Samantha!
Happy birthday Puppycat and I pray it's your BFP!!!!

Sounds like you're taking a good approach lilrojo. :thumbup:

Dee, it's definitely not too early for implantation. 6DPO is a very good time for it. The earlier the better from what I've read. I know what you mean about IBS pains though. :haha:

:dust: to us!!

Anybody ever heard of wondfo hpt/ov tests? Are they any good? Need some moreover tests and there's a pack of 30 ov tests and 10hpts on eBay, but just wondering about quality lol

XxX

Hi ladies

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, unfortunately it's BFN here this morning, haven't used my FRER, I bought Superdrug tests yesterday and they're white a snow :(

Never mind, I'm going to wait until AF due on Tuesday and maybe test FMU if no sign of the dreaded witch :hugs:

Kaede I've not heard of Wondfo tests but surely they couldn't be any worse than your usual IC tests. I normally buy my IC tests from fertility_plan on eBay. They are ok but definitely cheapies. I have recently stocked up on SuperDrug HPTs. They became my favourite after seeing Pip get a clear BFP on one at 9DPO (particularly compared to the IC test it was much clearer). I have one IC left but I think I'll just keep it around for comparison when I finally get a BFP.

Puppycat, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Dee, I think you are just 3 days ahead of me this cycle. I'm 4DPO and temp is rising nicely. I'm hoping this is the month for us!!! Hopefully lilrojo has ushered in the next rash of BFPs here.

I've got spare Superdrug tests if anyone wants them. Just PM me.

Pip x

My FRER's just turnt up in the post ahhhhhhhhh lol
I am only on 7dpo so i intend to stash them away until at least 14dpo!
I hate it that they are here though, wasnt expecting them until next week.

Muddled - my temps have been good this cycle too ( i dont take them properly, just am, afternoon and pm) but i can still tell from them when i O and this cycle i have had 37.1 (pre O i am usually 36.5) so kinda good :0)
I am trying not to obsess this cycle but how do you do that exactly? LOL
:dust: to all of us 'last ones' :)

Kaede I've not heard of Wondfo tests but surely they couldn't be any worse than your usual IC tests. I normally buy my IC tests from fertility_plan on eBay. They are ok but definitely cheapies. I have recently stocked up on SuperDrug HPTs. They became my favourite after seeing Pip get a clear BFP on one at 9DPO (particularly compared to the IC test it was much clearer). I have one IC left but I think I'll just keep it around for comparison when I finally get a BFP.

Puppycat, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Dee, I think you are just 3 days ahead of me this cycle. I'm 4DPO and temp is rising nicely. I'm hoping this is the month for us!!! Hopefully lilrojo has ushered in the next rash of BFPs here.

Haha, suppose your right there! I ordered them anyway, running really low on OPKs, and it was 30opk+10hpt for like £4 lol, so not bad me finks :)

I don't tho live ever used superdrug tests, but might give them a go if AF is late :) determined not to test anymore til she's late haha

XxX

Oh my god I'm such a douche >.< I ordered those opk's but didn't check the postal address for the order. Now it's set to go to my old house and I have absolutely NOOOO idea how to change it!!! Panic!!! I've sent the seller a message asking if they can change it, but they're in Hong Kong and I have no way of even knowing when they're going to get the message or if they even speak english!!!

Is there anybody more experience in using ebay who can help before this gets sent out to the wrong house?

XxX

Just send them a message via ebay with your item number and tell them you got a new address x

I did send them a message... but I couldn't find the item nuumber :/ Maybe I should stick to buying stuff in shops lol. This online shoping malarky is a bit too complicated for me XD haha XxX

Once you send them a message your winning item with number will appear visiable to seller anyways lol doubt they'll have posted yet x would of been easier to get them off Amazon tho x

Ah that's ok then :) I put my new address in the message too so hopefully she gets the message before she sends it :)

I haven't used amazon before. I have used eBay before, but this was the first time I used the iPhone eBay app and it didn't say what address it would be sent to like it does when you do it on the computer.

Ah well, hopefully it'll all be sorted lol. If not I'll have to go knocking on my old house haha and just hope they don't get too shorty with me!

XxX

Well BFN this morning with FRER so I'm sure this isn't my month - hope Logan's BFP helps someone else along though xxxxxxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"