TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks both.
AF was due Tuesday but arrived this morning around 11. Sigh x

So sorry Puppy.. June will be your month.. Huge Hugs.. think on the positive.. now you can drink a nice glass of wine and relax..

Sorry puppy :hugs:
Try to chill and you will have your time when it is right hun, i know it :0)

hugs: I'm sorry Puppy. Sending lost of super sticky :dust: your way hun.

I got some good news! I think my husband will actually get to come to our scan on Wednesday! It's suppose to be storming and they aren't planning on go back until Thursday! I'm so happy! I wanted him there with me for support in case I have another breakdown lol.

Im feeling so nervous.. been spotting since I got my positive.. just want a sticky baby..

Lilrojo - when my aunty was pregnant with my cousin she was gushing blood, and he came out at full term, healthy and strong. He's 5 now :) and she also had spotting with this pregnancy early on, and she has 4 weeks left to go and as far as we all know baba is doing well :)

So I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you that this is a healthy, very sticky bean and that the spotting is "just on of those things" :)

XxX

Thanks ladies.. calling the docs tomorrow to get in and get my progesterone levels and hcg levels checked.. no active bleeding as of yet.. nothing on my liner just bloody cm when i go to wipe after going to the bathroom.. hoping its something we can do something about as its still early.. fxed.. will keep you posted..

Lilrojo hopefully it's baby burrowing in deep in your uterus and everything will be fine. Good luck!

Ladies i caved and tested with a First response - BFN :(
Guess now i have to wait until AF shows at the weekend - what a idiot i am.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone

@Lilrojo hope everything is ok hun :hugs:

Dee agreed, it's still early - don't give up hope xx

Logan I really hope and pray it's all fine and normal xx

I am going to do my second test tomorrow morning...fingers crossed ladies!

If its still Positive, I am booking in to see the Doc to find out if he will give me a blood test just to be sure.

Boobs are totally killing me though and feeling sick now and again so signs are pointing towards a healthy little bambino growing in my tummy at last!

xxxx

Congrats Laura - hope you get a good result tomorrow :flower:

Good luck Lilrojo - i think things are going to be fine though FX :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back