TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrats Laura!
OMG I feel like a total crack pot at the moment. This whole gender disappointment BS is getting to me and my poor DH has had it up to here with it. I found out my friend who is due 3 days before me is having a girl. And she had to make sure she texted me as soon as the tech told her. I broke down bawling some more and here when I thought I was finally coming to terms with having another boy. Now I'm not even looking forward to my scan on Wednesday. I've given myself a nice headache from crying for the last hour and a half. Yes, an hour and a half. This is ridiculous. WTH is wrong with me? I have fought tooth and nail from day 1 to keep this baby and now I'm so disappointed.

Thanks. My hubby just came in and won't even talk to me. He's mad at me. Alex keeps telling him "mami" and pointing at me cuz I'm STILL freaking crying. And he just says "what do you want me to do about it". I feel like crap.

Awwww honey, I'm sorry you're having a boy - on a lighter note he may be a little gay boy and simply BEG you to put him in a nice pink outfit :haha:

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit honey :hugs:

Well one of my sons is gay and he'd kill me if i put him in pink :rofl::rofl:

:hugs: Mami. I don't know how you're feeling but I am sorry that you are so upset. It isn't good for you, your OH or your other children to be so anguished. Why don't you tell us how you feel - we won't judge. What exactly is it about having another son that hurts you so bad? What did you hope you'd get from another daughter that you won't be able to get from your baby son?

Pip x

I went through the same feeling when i found out korben was a boy, i cried and i know it sounds aweful but at the time korben was my last so id have 4 boys and i soooooo wanted a daughter :cry: now im scared when i go for my gender scan and im told another boy im not going to handle it too well like Mami :shrug: god i sound aweful again sorry x

:hugs: to you too Poppy. What do you think you're having? (and don't say a baby!!!)

Pip x

With the look of my scan piccy another boy, i even call my bump he/him now guess im trying to get use to the fact its a boy before i find out next weekend. Will love him all the same no matter what, but it will be hard to accept i'll never have a daughter.

As long as he's healthy thats all that matters :kiss: i got my Downs screening results back today, said im low risk 1 in 1200... which i think is a good result as im 41 x

I do know what you mean about gender disappointment cuz I went through it when I found out Xander was a boy. I just complained about it for a few weeks then got my head around it and by the time he was born I could barely even remember why I even wanted a girl in the first place. Now, after everything I've been through TTC number 2, I just desperately want one more healthy baby, it could be a hermapherdite for all I care as long as it's healthy and mine. I can see the advantages and disadvantages of either gender and am just eager to welcome a healthy baby some day. Y'know?

Totally agree ATM, but 5 boys is enough i'll buy a female cat then its semi even in my household :haha:

Lol Pops.

My Mum has a problem whereby she can't cary boys, she had 3 girls and countless miscarriages in between.

Makes me wonder after having 2 m/c if I will be the same, dunno.

Thats what i thought about my mmc, but i hate to think that it may have been a girl.

so sick of feeling sick. found out I am gluten allergic, and dairy allergic, which the latter I always kinda knew just never had it confirmed. and so now onto to switching my diet, and worried that I dont know If I can switch everyone in the house just for the sake of me, but I cant buy seperate food for everyone. so frustrated.

: (

Thanks ladies. I appreciate some support. I never had any idea that someone could feel this way. I'm getting my tubes tied after this one so I won't have a next time for a girl and with my luck I'd end up with a 4th boy anyways. I was all excited thinking I'd get to buy all the pink stuff, a pink car seat and things I didn't get to do with my daughter. I had her so young and didn't get to enjoy it, no frilly socks or anything. I always bought her the cutest little outfits but they didn't have all the pink to the extent they do now. So I was just excited. And I told DH that if it is confirmed to be a boy he better get use to a girls name and wearing prink frilly clothes lmao. He looked like he was going to murder me lmao. I can't bring myself to buy anything, I just can't wrap my head around having a THIRD boy. I wanted a little princess. My 2 year old is my "mama's boy" and I don't know what in the world I'm going to do with another boy. Of course I love him, but I'm still sad that I won't have a little princess and my hubby will never have a daughter. Things are so different with boys than girls.

So im back to ttc.. in the process of miscarrying.. well i will be back in July.. have to wait for one normal period in between..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->