TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I'm so sorry lilrojo. There's absolutely nothing that I can say that will make you feel better so I'll just stick to you know we're here for you.

:hugs:

Pip x

Lilrojo, I am so sorry to hear your news. Life is so incredibly unfair sometimes. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this again. :hugs: You know we're here for you hun whenever you need a cry or a rant or a cyber-hug. I'm sending loads of those your way now. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry Lilrojo. My prayers are with you.

I did my test this morning and got another positive, now says 3+ weeks pregnant so I have booked in to see the doc next Wed!

So so happy. I am just scared of getting too excited though after the MC...trying to just keep the thought in my head that every pregnancy is different and just because I MC'd before doesnt mean it will happen again.

I had zero pregnancy symptoms last time but this time my boobs are frieking killing me! Speed bumps are a nightmare! Lol

Also experiencing a little morning sickness but other than that, all is well.

Going to go for a 20 min swim today so if I can get some energy back too. Feeling very sluggish and emotional atm so maybe a little exercise will do me good.

Good luck to all you ladies out there and thank you for your support.

Laurah xxx

@lilrojo I am so so sorry hun sendin lots of :hugs: your way

@Laurah :dance: So happy for you hun

Lilrojo - i am so so sorry sweetie - did the doctor say you were miscarrying or are you bleeding heavy, how do you know?

I hate how life sucks so bad like this sometimes :hugs:
I hope you have tons more luck in june/july :hugs:

I'm thinking i am out this cycle, i feel crampy and achey legs and my temp is lower. Also had a loose BM (usually get this pre AF - sorry TMI!)
Feels like the witch is on her way :(

Thanks ladies.. Im feeling better today..

Dee-my levels were only at 30.5-25 is consdiered pregnant.. and yeah yesterday started bleeding like a normal period.. today has been clotty and i have been cramping off and on..

Im changing my doctors because they didnt want to do anything for me.. even though this is the 2nd mc I have had in 6 months.. they want me to have another one before they will do anything about it.. well I dont think so.. finding a diff dr.. who specializes in fertility..

I'm so sorry lilrojo :( I hope you get your extra sticky bean really soon! :hugs:

I'm feeling excited today for some reason haha. I got a (I think) positive OPK this afternoon, so I will be jumping DH as soon as he gets in lol. And then again tomorrow and day after just to be sure lol. So fingers X'd that maybe we'll get lucky after 2 1/2 years of trying!

XxX

Hello ladies! How are you doing/feeling today? I am feeling better today but worried about breaking down tomorrow. Less than 24 hours til our 20 week scan! I am excited and I pray to God I can just chill out and enjoy it.

Good luck with your scan Mami :flower:
Try to breath and enjoy it all hun. hope it goes well for you.

Leaving in an hour for my scan! I'll update with pics when I get back. And hubby is here and gets to go with me!!! I'm so happy. My brother is keeping the boys for us so we don't have to deal with them being bad for 2 hours lol.

Thanks poppy! I'm so excited! I wish hubby would get off his duff and get ready but he's sitting on the couch watching a movie and clipping his toe nails lol. Men are so not like us! I'm trying to pass the time, 30 minutes til we leave to drop off the boys!

Hi ladies! Back from my scan. We have a perfectly healthy baby in there! Moved all around, showed us everything and gave us a good show. I about passed out laying on my back though so I had to roll over my side. Here's the pics we got. And I'm even more confused on the gender now than I was last month. This honestly looks like and my daughter, God blessed us with big girlie parts :blush: lol But here's our LO! Right now I don't care what the sex is I just wanna know for sure so I can shop!

Attachments

• 20wProfile.jpg
    20wProfile.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20weekFace.jpg
    20weekFace.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20wkPottyShot.jpg
    20wkPottyShot.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20wkRtFt.jpg
    20wkRtFt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 10
  • 20wkRtHand.jpg
    20wkRtHand.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10
Awww :hugs: didnt the tech tell you the sex? post it on the forum see what guesses you get :wacko:

Well tech is guessing boy cuz there's a bulge but IDK. I just don't see it. I can clearly see 2 labia with a clitoris in the middle, this is exactly how my daughter looked when she was born. And the progesterone makes girls genitals swell up and be enlarged in the womb. I posted it on 2 forums, so far all boy guesses because there's a bulge down there lol.

Congrats on a great scan Mami :0)
I have no clue how to tell if its boy ot girl! As long as is healthy :flower:

Hi Ladies, can you help me please?

I had spinach and ricotta tortellini for dinner last night (which I have since freaked out about today since the Cow and Gate website says you shouldn't eat it but after further research it seems like its ok).

I have brought the leftovers in for my lunch, do you think I am ok reheating it and having it for lunch or shoudl I just not bother?

Thanks xxxx

Laura - i think if you reheat it thoroughly it will be fine. Some woman eat all sorts and dont even realise they are pregnant! I don't think those things are really that crucial in my opinion, just common sense more than anything.:flower:

I had some spotting this am so thats me officially out again :cry:
Not sure how much more of this i can take each month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"