TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi ladies! Got my laptop back today working perfect thank God. They had to replace the AC/DC outlet for the charger and the LCD screen. Baby is doing good. Still no weight gain. I've been sick as a dog for 2 weeks now. It's horrible. Not even the Zofran is helping me. I can't believe I'm 23 weeks now! It's going by so fast.
Poppy congrats on your girl! I skimmed through the posts to see what you found out. I'm glad someone got their girl!
But my belly is getting huge. Baby is so active. It's crazy. I feel him down low and up above my belly button. It hurts so bad to bend down to even dry off after a shower or put my son in his car seat. I'm outta breath in no time. UGH. I am ready for the end!

Happy 23wks sweetie :happydance: Im like you now being paranoid and hoping they not made a mistake about it being a girl on my potty shot :dohh: you do hear of them getting it wrong. Glad to see you back anyhow :hugs:

LOL Poppy. Your's is DEF a girl shot!!!
And Lil Rojo I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. This pregnancy is just really taking a toll on me. The nausea, vomiting, pain, the shots. My carpal tunnel has gotten really severe lately and my fibromylagia has reared it's ugly head again. I've been fine my whole pregnancy and now BAM it just all hits again at once with no relief options.

I kno u didnt mean anything by it and having been through it w/ my dd i know the end is hard, just hard to hear sometimes, but u didnt offend me, sorry if i made u feel that way... hard when ur trying so hard to get and stay preg.

hugs

lilrojo looks like you need some hugs too sweatheart :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Logan sweetie, hope you're ok. I know how you feel sweetie xxxx

Awww, I've just seen apic of my new baby cousin. He's totally gorgeous! I thought I might get upset (like lilrojo said it's very hard when you're trying and it doesn't happen... I totally understand where you're coming from there babe :hugs:), but I just fell in love XD I can't wait until he comes home from hospital!!! I need big cousin hugs!!!! :D

XxX

I know Lilrojo, when I m/c the twins on Christmas my now ex-bff came to me New Years Eve telling me she was pregnant and having an abortion. She was too late for it thank God. But I wanted to die. I got so drunk that night and had a break down when I got home. It was horrible.

I am doing okay... just hard to hear, which you said you understood.. but I do know how hard pregnancy is.. I have a daughter is almost 2 and I remember saying I was ready to be done.. I get it.. its hard.. especially with all your going and have gone through.. Im a sorry I didnt mean it like that, its just us remaining women want this just as bad as you did 23 weeks ago..

Hey ladies. :hugs: I don't think anyone here would ever intentionally offend anyone. I can see both sides of this dilemma too. On one hand, I remember what pregnancy was like with my son (6+ years ago) and vaguely recall declaring I'd never do it again because pregnancy itself was so difficult and painful. Now that I'm over that (as most of us do get over the memory of how awful morning sickness, pregnancy symptoms, aches and pains, excruciating worry, and labour are) and have been struggling to have another baby for over 18 months, it is like a kick in the face sometimes to hear someone complain about their pregnancy woes when I want to be pregnant so badly. I just have to remind myself that every one of us in here has lost at least one little one and have known more pain than many women, TTC or not, and to be as supportive as I can because I love you ladies and know that you will support me when my time comes and I get another chance.

The brilliant thing about BnB is that there are support threads (like this) where we find common ground, and support each other and cheer each other on, and journals (I follow several) where it's our territory to say whatever we need to say about what we are going through but people know they are entering at their own risk because, as we all know, TTC and pregnancy are each landmines in themselves and we all have an abundance of emotions and problems we are going through and need to express.

Thanks for being here ladies, for each other and for me. It helps knowing I am part of such a lovely group of ladies who can understand better than most what it's like to have lost a little one and the pain of TTC another. :friends:

Just had to add as well, thank you Fallen Ambers for your lovely long post and also for explaining what the acronyms meant. I'm so sorry you've had such a horrendously painful experience, both TTC and when you lost your boys. I think it's lovely that you and DH release balloons for them.

Me and my OH have been discussing what we are going to do in memory of our angel Gerri. We planted a tree in her memory that we call the Gerri Tree (see my avatar picture) and we are planning to lay flowers under it for her on her due date, 26 June. OH was saying maybe we should go to the cemetery but I don't think I'm ready for that. Besides, we don't have a specific place for her there and I think I would have trouble getting my head around that. He said he'll check it out and see if there is a Garden of Remembrance or something similar. I said maybe I would be ready to go there in December (we said good-bye to her on 26 December) but for now, the Gerri Tree is my place to honour her.

I remember there was a big discussion in here a little while back about all the angels we've lost and the dates we remember them. I found it too painful to join in that discussion at the time but I think I am finally making some progress. I hope we can all say the same thing. Onwards and upwards, right?

Yes Muddled - definately onwards and upwards - we are all stronger women now and we will never forget our angels (however we choose to remember them with dates and things :) )

I think i am 'fertile' atm so lots of BDing this weekend. Kinda sucks though because my IBS has just flared up so TOO much sex can actually be painful then! I just have to hope that i have a guardian angel this cycle and that some of the swimmers get through to a good eggie :)

Hope everyone else is ok? i have not read back through the thread yet (will do later) Hugs and baby dust to anyone who needs them :flower:

Hi Dee!!! That's great news about Ov time. I'm sorry to hear you IBS is playing up though. Let's hope your OHs swimmers are good and strong this time, ready to stay the course till the eggy is caught!

I actually had a bit of that myself this time. Yesterday (which is when I think I Ov'd) I had to run to the toilet several times for urgent BMs. Sorry if TMI. Also, I don't like to mention it around the poor ladies who are all bunged up due to pregnancy (you'd probably welcome a spot of diarrhoea for a change :haha:) but as no one has mentioned it for a while hopefully you are all past the severely constipated stage. :hugs:

So, shall we do a round up?

I think I am on 1DPO. TBC by temps.
Dee is about to enter the TWW.
Kaede has just finished her Soy (right?) so should see Ov soon.
Puppycat is at the end of the TWW. (fingers crossed for BFP!!)
Lilrojo is 8DPO, testing on Monday.
Fallen Ambers is TTC but I'm not sure where she is in cycle.

Please shout at me if you are still TTC and I missed you. I always manage to put my foot in it when I try to go by memory. I can update my list as well.

Anyway, :dust: to us all. I hope we see some more BFPs in here this month. We deserve it!!! :friends:

Good luck ladies!
On a weird note I have started leaking today. But it's not like in my past pregnancies. My right breast is leaking clear like normal and the left is yellow like after the baby is born and your milk has come in. I'm gonna keep an eye on it. I have my 24 week OB appt on Thursday, if it's still doing that I'm going to ask. Never had that happen before.

I think leakage can be clear/yellowy/white and still be ok Mami, i'm not even pregnant but when i tried the Agnus casus i had a small leakage of white/yellow but only out of one side so that was bizarre! but i think its ok. Would be good to mention it at the next app but i'm sure its fine :)

Never had leakage till right near the end before Mami so im not sure :shrug:

What do you girlies think?

I welcome any tweaks xx :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
Those little boxey tests are bad for getting shadows but i think i kinda see a line - good luck hun :)

Are they? Rubbish! :dohh:

Seems no test is good these days, stopped using my IC's because of the damn false lines :haha:

I'm no tweaker but I think I see a line on the first one. Have you posted in the test gallery?

Fingers crossed for you.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"