TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I mean depending on the angle you hold them i find it can look like a line, can you see a line and does it move if you angle the test? I really hope it is a line :)

I'm sorry if i sounded negative before, just i have used them before and i think i see something until i move the test around a bit. What do you see in RL?

Nah you're ok Dee, tbh I saw 'something' straight away then it faded a bit after a couple of minutes, there is a line but it's quite faint and i'm not sure if there's colour - I am sick of squinting!!! lol

I don't have any more tests Dee :(

I'm just going to have to wait until AF shows her head (or not?)

Got church in the morning and then out with grandparents for lunch so no chance to run to a shop, DH away and Laura's in bed so can't even nip to the corner shop :(

Oh that sucks! Can you get a test on monday? 48 hours would be sure to give a clearer result anyway.

I should be able to get into town on Monday afternoon - fingers crossed AF doesn't show before :)

:dust: for you too Dee xx

Hey ladies! :hi: I wish I could say I see something on your HPTs Puppycat but I'm on my phone and can't seem to zoom in enough to see the photos properly. I am eagerly awaiting Monday to see what your and lilrojo's tests say. When is AF due Puppycat? [edit: I figured out how to zoom in and I do think I can see a line on the first one!!! Fingers crossed tight that Monday brings a glaringly clear BFP!!]

:dust: to us again. Dee, I hope you and OH were able to get enough BD in for this time. It seems, if it's going to happen, nothing can stop it. On the reverse side of that, if it's not going to happen, no amount of effort will force it. I have almost given up trying to figure out what the determining factor is. I'm just trying positivity and relaxation this time around. Maybe that's the key for me, I dunno.

Has anyone else tried different tactics in lifestyle or attitude to try to influence getting a BFP?

I still swear by morning nookie and keeping my pelvis raised for at least 15 minutes afterwards. Don't stress (ie obsess) over it and try and enjoy every day. Don't make nookie about TTC and don't explain what's going on in your mind about TTC to your OH otherwise he'll do a runner!!!

Health warning: the above worked for me, but each to their own.

:dust:

Pip x

Hmmm with my last LO he was a total surprise wasnt TTC especially at 39, went out for the night got totally drunk dtd that night a few times and following morning.

This time apart from the Soy dtd on my positive opk day and ov day.. both times used Preseed and held my legs in the air for 5 mins and had a pillow underneath :haha:

Thanks ladies. :thumbup: I would be all for morning nookie except for the increased risk of getting walked in on by Xander. Not good. :nope: I've tried a little alcohol this time actually. I'm not really one to get drunk but the 2 times we BD closest to Ov I had a single drink afterwards while we watched a favourite television program. I'm hoping the extra relaxing after DTD will help. I have also tried putting a cushion under my bum this time though don't think that's an essential as I've fallen pregnant 4 times without doing that before and done it many times in the last year and not caught the eggy on those cycles. The Soy didn't do anything good for me the cycle I used it so don't think it's my magic ticket but I have been using Preseed the last few cycles which I hope will help.

Thank you for sharing your tips. :friends:

Hey girls, yes I just finished taking the soy on Thursday I think it was (thank god! I'm sure it was those that were making me feel depressed! Never felt like that in my life... Not even when I had my mc :/)

Anyway, will let you know when I've OVd :)

Good luck to you ladies who are waiting to test! And I really hope that's a bfp for you puppycat! I can't open those pics properly on my iPhone... For some reason the pics close themselves when I try and zoom in haha :/

XxX

I was just looking at the calendar and if this baby comes when my last one did he would be born on my 2nd child's 4th birthday. I was telling him the other day he was born on his half sister's 2nd birthday and it was possible this baby could be born on his birthday. When I told his dad that I was in labor on Sept 11th he said I was lying. I had totally forgotten it was his daughter's birthday. That would be cool. Or if he comes on Sept 16th that would be really cool since that's Mexican Independence Day. I was really hoping Cristian was born then but he came the 11th. I see it as him God sending him to replace a fallen angel from the Sept 11th tragedy :)

I think i can see a faint line Puppy, can't wait to see your test on Monday, sending lots of :dust: your way

:dust: for everyone else too!!!

i can see a faint line fingers crossed for ur test 2morra :) xxxx

Thanks Muddled - my temps seem up so i think today is 1DPO
We BD'ed last night but we watched a film until late and neither of us had the energy lol
I think OH was feeling the strain being told when he should perform :/ cus he was struggling a bit to finish off (sorry TMI) I agree with you Pip, i need to say less to OH and just go with the flow a bit more in the bedroom. Just hoping we got some swimmies in before i O'ed. Good luck to everyone waiting :)

Well no doubt here.

I'm very upset :cry:

Attachments

• IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
I'm sorry Puppycat. But honestly I never got a positive on a digital until further along because they are not sensitive. I think they only pick up at levels 50+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->