TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks girls - I haven't had AF visit yet and today is CD28 - have had cramps all day though so I guess she's on route.

I really thought the Tesco tests had lines :(

The shop only had CB Digi's :(

I hope its wrong Puppy, i agree though, they tend to only be accurate after 14DPO i think.
Hugs to you

Mami right they're not as sensitive... hang in there x

I think they're 50miu Puppy whereas Superdrug are 10miu. See what tomorrow brings.

:hug:

Pip x

Puppy I hope you're wrong. I have to say I have had true positives on Tesco's and I DID see some lines on yours. It also makes sense what the others have said about the digi's not being very sensitive :hugs:

Awww, been to see my baby cousin today! He's totally lush! I was very proud that I managed to keep my emotions in check. I only had a tiny moment of my eyes welling up haha. But getting to hold him and feed him and wind him.... I'm soooo ready to have my own baby :(

It's not the same when it's someone else's, though, everyone kept talking to me like I was stupid... Telling me to make sure I hold his head, not to hold him too tight, that I was holding him wrong... I may not have a child of my own yet, but it really irks me that everyone seems to think I'm clueless *sigh* -.-

He is a totally beautiful little baby though!!! My aunty is very lucky to have 2 such gorgeous children.

XxX

DH decided since he's off tomorrow we should take our 2 year old to the pool. I of course have no suit to fit me and no one piece will fit my belly :wacko: and there is no where to get a maternity suit around here at a reasonable price so I decided to get a 2 piece and wear a tank over it when we're in public so I don't scare everyone. But I will wear it with pride when we swim in our little pool at home lol. Beware of the pic. Yes I had to take one to show off the bump! It looks like one of those bad "before" plastic surgery pics lol. I am lucky enough to still fit a junior's on the top and bottom. I'm all belly except for my back rolls that I acquired after my 2nd child :blush: So here goes nothing lol I can't believe I'm posting these for the world to see :haha:

Attachments

• swimsuit2.jpg
    swimsuit2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • swimsuit.jpg
    swimsuit.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bump Mami. Hope you have a great day. When are you going to se up a journal? It'll be good to see your pregnancy progress in one place. I love my journal because it's the only place I feel really safe to rant as it's mine!

Well done Kaede. I'm not sure I could have held it together so soon after my loss.

:dust: everyone.

Pip x

Thanks Pip! I should do a journal. Just never thought about it I guess. And Kaede :hugs: to you hun. I'm really sorry about your loss.

Kaede, you were very brave. I think you did a great job just holding him, never mind all the fussy people. When your time comes you can do the same thing to them. Well done hun. :hugs:

Impressive bump Mami. :thumbup: I hope you enjoy your swim. Pip's made a great suggestion. Start yourself a journal then people can enjoy your progress through pregnancy in your own dedicated place you can call your own.

How are you today Puppycat? I've got my fingers crossed that you get another BFP. :hugs:

Lilrojo have you tested yet?? I know it's only 10DPO but still eager to see what test says. :)

How's everyone else? FF says I am 4 DPO but I think I'm more like 3 DPO. Either way, we'll find out if we caught the eggy in another 10 days or so. I'm thinking to test around 12 DPO. We'll see if I make it that long. :rofl:

I'm always so excited when you guys test! I live my POAS addicition bicariously through you ladies now. I can't believe after this baby I will never again see those 2 pink lines pop up on a test. Makes me sad :( But it's best. I wish you all luck and send TONS of super duper extra sticky :dust: you ways!!!! You all deserve a :bfp: so much and I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say I feel your pain when that stupid 2nd line doesn't show up. Or to have it show up and then have it all ripped away. Christmas will forever be a bitter sweet time for me now since we lost our twins Christmas Day. Which is sad as our LO will have his first Christmas this year. This loss has hit me the worst. I guess because DH and I wanted so badly.

Morning ladies

Yes Logan, where is your pee stick diary??? :haha:

Well I have no sticks, going into town today to get some Superdrug ones, providing AF doesn't show in the mean time that is. CD 29 today, so one day late. DH and I BD'd to try and bring on AF but nothing yet :thumbup:

Yippee - i am 2DPO LOL

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to the ones of us left waiting for the lovely BFP :flower:

Morning all..

Ihave resisted theurge to test will tomorrow.. af due wed.. but you never know after a mc..but thats when it should be here..

Good luck to you all..

and yay dee..

BFN for me on Superdrug and had pinkish CM so I'm guessing AF is on route - if a little late.

I don't usually have any build up it's usually here with a bang but either way it'd be nice to know where I am!!

Attachments

• IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
Sorry puppy.. hope af starts already or you get a late bfp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->