TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Sorry Puppy - i thought for a minute i could see a faint line on your test but i think i get line eye easily :/ - hope AF does stay away.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! - surely one of us will get lucky this cycle :)

Puppycat, I'm so sorry today's test didn't yield a BFP. Like Dee, I thought I could see a faint hint of a line but I get line-eye too and if you don't see it in person, I reckon that's probably the real result. Plus, spotting. :nope: :hugs:

Dee, I'm so pleased to see you are in the TWW now. And only a couple days behind me! :dance: Will you be testing before AF?

Lilrojo, you've got us in suspense here! :hissy: :haha:

Kaede, how about you darlin? Any sign of Ov yet?

AFM, I was thinking to wait til 12DPO to test but then realised that Gerri's due date (26 June) will also be 10DPO and even though the chances are probably very slim that I would get a BFP at 10DPO I think I may test anyway. It would really turn the day around for me if I got a BFP, and it could hardly be any worse if it's just another BFN. I don't know if that makes much sense outside my head.

How's everyone else? Xoxox

Sorry.. haha.. just dont want to test too early and get a bfn.. plus i only have one frer, the others are digi.. got a bfp at 12 last month.. so testing at 11 this month.. I am hopeful..

So sorry puppy.. really hoping next month will be it for you..

Yeh the Ding Dong ladies thought they saw a line so I took the test apart - def nothing there :( thanks though girls xxxxx

Got my BFP tonight.. was testing tomorrow but caved and did it tonight.. going in tom to get my levels checked.. will keep you all posted..

I wish I could show.. my pics never upload for some reason have tried so many times.. dont get what the deal is.. if its my new camera or what..

How do I do that.. not much to see just says pregnant..

Im not sure from a phone :shrug: but it saying 'pregnant' is good enough :haha:

Congratulations lovely fantastic news and im sending loads of sticky dust to you now :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Poppy.. hoping and praying.. we will see what tom. says.. :) Staying positive..

hello :)
hope its ok to join... :)
ok so heres my story...

my boyfriend and i had been together for 5 years and last year i went for tests at a hospital to check that i was ovulating as i hadnt fallen pregnant. we are both young and werent TTC however we both agreed that we would be happy should i fall pregnant.
whilst waiting for my results i found out that i was pregnant, however sadly i lost the baby just two days later. am still struggling to cope with the loss. my results came back normal however it has been 14 months since that happened and i havent fallen pregnant again, and am now going back to the hospital for more tests.
my boyfriend has chrones disease, which can affect fertility and i was underweight last year, so we put down the long time in falling pregnant to that - however my boyfriend hasnt suffered from his chrones for over 8 years and i am now at a much healthier weight, but still nothing.
i was 19 when i lost our baby and am soon to be 21, and had hoped to fall pregnant again before my 21st - however thats now just two months away so im not too hopefull.
ive always wanted children, and luckily my family and boyfriend are very supportive - im taking a degree at uni and am not one of these young girls just wanting a flat or something like that! due to health problems it is unlikely that i will be able to have children in my thirties (hence wanting them so young) so its very distressing not to be falling pregnant.
my boyfriend and i agreed that we wouldnt do home ovulation tests etc, as we didnt want to put that kind of pressure on ourselves - we both agreed that letting it happen on its own was the best way forward - and i still believe that.
am nervous for my day 21 test as not sure what to expect, my periods are regular and "normal" (for me anyway!) which leads me to believe that i am ovulating, however i was told that 90% of couples who experience m/c will go on to concieve within 12months - so im in the 10% who dont - which is upsetting.
however i am trying to keep positive and am hopeful that the hosp will be able to help get to the bottom of whats going on :)

JaiJaiS

xxx My Angel 3.5.10 xxx

I wasnt going to change my ticker yet.. but figured why not.. going to stay positive and hope this bean sticks.. excited for my appt tomorrow.. will update with results..

Good luck Lilrojo! A BIG congratulations to you!!!! Praying this is a happy healthy pregnancy and lil one sticks!

Hi JaiJaiS. :wave: welcome to our little group. I'm sorry to hear you've suffered a loss and are struggling to conceive again. Everyone on this thread has lost, and there are a few of us still struggling to conceive. It's a lovely group, I hope you enjoy it, however, be warned, there is a lot of POAS and temp taking that happens here. :haha: We aren't leaving anything to chance!

Lilrojo!!!! I'm so pleased for you!!! And I'm really glad you caved in and tested last night. :yipee: Aren't you?? :haha: looking forward to updates as you get them. Is the doctor going to check actual rising HCG levels or just confirm pos? I'm so excited for you! :wohoo:

How's everyone else? Kaede, any sign of Ov? Dee, you must be 3DPO. How you feeling? FF says I'm 5DPO but honestly I think I am 4DPO. Doesn't matter too much. I'll leave my ticker as it is and see what the end of the month brings.

:dust: to us all!! Xoxox

:happydance: YAY Logan!!!! Congrats hun that is fantastic news, really hope this is yoursticky bean. PMA PMA PMA!

:hi: JaiJaiS Welcome to the group hun, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss sending lots of :hugs: your way. I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Everyone else!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Hope this month is your month!!!

Welcome JaiJai. I'm so sorry about your loss. There are lots of lovely supportive ladies on here. Feel free to ask questions if we start off on things you're not familiar with. As AMU says there's lots of POAS and temping going on!

:wohoo: lilrojo!!!! Fingers crossed this is your rainbow baby. Looking forward to hearing about your levels.

:dust: ladies!

Pip x

:wave: Jaijai

Sorry you've been having trouble TTC. There's a fair few of us in here still TTC and a few more who were TTC for quite a while who are now growing little babies :)

AF in full swing here now so on to next month which will be month 8 for us - I'm getting down now so can't imagine how you feel Jaijai xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->