TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrats Lilrojo :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have everything crossed this one is sticky as sticky :)
Good luck with your levels.

So I got my results back and they are perfect.. 64-hcg and 33 prog. still going on prog supplement just to do all that I can to make sure this one sticks... go back on thurs for another hcg level check.. and a us in 2 weeks..

Awww fab, I have everything crossed for you but it sounds like you don't need it anyway hun xxxxxx

Lilrojo, things are sounding great for you. Long may that continue (for the next 9 months specifically!!) :dance:

Thanks ladies.. it means alot to hear that from you all.. I have been on this thread since the beginning.. and dont think I would be where I am without you all.. You have all been just wonderful to me and given me great advice and a shoulder and hugs when I needed them.. Been through many ups and downs on here... and Im just so thankful to you all..

I hope the rest of you lovely ladies get your bfps soon.. you all deserve them..

I go away and lilrojo gets a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! That just made my whole day!! Stay positive! :happydance:

JaiJaiS~ A warm welcome to you! Reading your story made me sad...it is so heartbreaking to read our stories, however, it also make us realize just how strong and determined we are! You will find a lot of support and guidance here, the ladies are truly wonderful, caring and loving. :hugs:

Wishing a good day to everyone else! :flower:

AFM~ I just came back from Washington D.C. on Sunday. I'm leaving again today for Wisconsin and coming back Sunday.
I'm not currently testing or counting or keeping track of anything except my periods. I'm in a 2 week waiting period to go see my Fertility Doctor. Once I go to my appointment and go through all the required tests, I'm hoping to start the fertility treatments and go through IUI at the end of July.

Good afternoon all! I hope this lovely day finds you all well. I just got back from my 24 week OB appt. I'm down a couple pounds because I've been so sick. I found out why baby is causing me so much pain. He is craddled in my pelvis and it's not muscle pain I'm feeling it's my pelvic bones :wacko:. My BP was up just a little on the bottom but still within normal range. HB was in the 150's. My fundus is measuring a week ahead even though baby is so low. I asked my OB is baby is growing ok since I only feel him so low and he said he's growing fine. Well what worries me is he has scheduled me for a growth scan at my next appt. Why would he do this is baby is growing fine? I've never had this done before and this my 4th baby to carry. I heard the receptionist on the phone scheduling it with their ultrasound suite and she said I have a history of preterm delivery. I'm wondering if he's wanting it done just to see how big baby is in case the shots don't work and he comes earlier. He's also checking my cervical length again at that time. Again, never had that done in the past either, just at 16 and 20 weeks. I pray everything is okay and I'm just worry for nothing. I am excited about seeing our LO again! Hoping to get a clear potty shot that screams "I'm a BOY" so I will stop doubting lol and be 100% sure!

My levels are great!!! More than doubled to 208! So everything is going as it should.. have a us in 2 weeks.. cant believe its finally happened.. everything has gone the way it should.. It feels so good.. Start my progesterone suppositories tonight, yay lol..

Congrats Lilrojo! That is great! How long are they going to keep checking your levels?

Thanks ladies...

mami-they r done now i think, have a us in 2 weeks

Oh wow they only do two? With my losses they would do it til it rose to 2000 and after that I miscarried each time after being told all was fine :cry:. I think they were all due to low progesterone though. So this time they did it one more time after it hit 2000 since it was still to early to see anything on the scan, I was exactly 5 weeks. We saw 2 gestational sacs at that scan. And a week later our baby with a heartbeat. Good luck at your scan! I pray you see a healthy pregnancy with a heartbeat! Is your husband excited?

Great news lilrojo.

How's that journal coming on Mami?

Pip x

Is that a hint I shouldn't update in here anymore? Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->