TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Yes were both very excited.. been wanting this for a long time now.. I have already been prescribed progesterone suppositories.. I read that's what you did too.. so fxed it makes this baby stick even better..

My us is on July 12th.. :)

Mami dont think Pip ment it like that :hugs: Think you was both taking about you starting a Journal not so long ago and i cant see a link to it in your siggy sweetie.

Poppy-cant believe your almost halfway done.. crazy went by so fast.. :)

LADIES!!!!!

I dont believe this.. im a day late and have got my driving test tomorrow so took a test to put my mind at ease and think iv got my BFP.. the line came up in 30 seconds. im so shocked!!! Its stronger than my last pregnancy test with the other one but as we speak im drinking a large glass of water to take another test lol!!

How do i upload the pic??????

Hope your all okay!! <3

LADIES!!!!!

I dont believe this.. im a day late and have got my driving test tomorrow so took a test to put my mind at ease and think iv got my BFP.. the line came up in 30 seconds. im so shocked!!! Its stronger than my last pregnancy test with the other one but as we speak im drinking a large glass of water to take another test lol!!

How do i upload the pic??????

Hope your all okay!! <3

OMG EMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ email it me if you cant upload... [email protected]

I know!!! Comes online with that news then buggers off :haha:

Wrote on her fb wall - little madam! Ha ha. Well I'm off anyway. Too much excitement for one day, one of our tosser neighbours totalled mine and DH's motorbikes outside the house, ddon't want to see damage in the daylight :cry:

He says he'll pay for any damage - looks bad by dark (he did it at 6.45 - broad sunlight but we were both out, my grandparents were here looking after Laura)

Good job someone was home otherwise he may not of been so honest, but yes glad he's paying for the damage tho x

OMG Em congrats!!!!!!!! And Lilrojo yep that is what I did! I am SURE this is your forever baby and the progesterone is going to help you too :hugs: GOOD LUCK at your scan! I pray you see everything you're suppose to! Such exciting times. And everyone seems to be coming along nicely. Puppycat sorry about your crappy neighbors. I hope they take care of it soon!

Thanks Mami... any advice for them.. or no... I heard they are messy so to wear a liner..

Yes wear a liner! If you are doing to :sex: make sure to do that FIRST. Then clean yourself up and put in the suppository. When you get up it will be a mess. I didn't have any problems on them or side effects. But when I stopped taking them I got a MAJOR yeast infection that last 3 weeks. Took a round of useless Monistat and 2 rounds of Diflucan to clear up. My OB said it was because my body got use to have it and then it threw my pH balance outta whack when I quit them :wacko: that was really bad cuz it had me raw and burning. But apparently that is NOT common at all. But other than that they're not bad. And if for some reason you miss a dose it will be okay. I was freaking out when I was admitted to the hospital for meds and IV fluids for a night cuz I didn't have my script with me and they didn't have any. My OB said I would be fine til the next night. I have horrible hypermesis regardless but the higher progesterone can cause you to be sick, increase headaches, just generally increase pregnancy symptoms! I noticed my face cleared A TON once I stopped them lol. I figured when I started the injections it would all come back but thank God it didn't. Are they going to check your progesterone level in a couple days to make sure it's theraputic? How much are you on? I was on 200mg at bedtime.

Do you know what they are giving you too? Is it the vaginally suppositories or the tablets you put in? I had the vaginal suppositories.

Aren't they the same thing.. I have the vaginal suppositories.. where I put it in every 12 hrs.. and let it dissolve.. dr didnt say any side effects so lets hope nothing too much.. not sure how much im on.. prob not a lot.. and no no more checks.. my levels were fine the last time they checked.. doing this as more of a precautionary.. as i got preg again before any testing was done, for my mc's...

Oh okay. Well there is a progesterone pill that you can take orally but some doctors will tell you to insert vaginally. And then there's ones that are an actually suppository. They are small and kind of like the Monistat ovules that you insert for a yeast infection. I'm glad your levels were good to start with. I don't understand why some of mine were low yet obviously some were not since I carried 3 without any intervention. Crazy the way things work. Makes me really greatful for my babies and also glad this is my last. I think this is God's way of telling me I need to be done.

IM PREGGERZZ!!!

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Look on my profile pictay on here - the top on after 30 seconds and the bottom one is after 15 seconds.. im in shock!!

Sorry for late reply - had to go bed cos it was late lol!!

Omgggggg... im sooo scareddd!!!!!

I thought i was for the last few days because iv got abit of a rash AGAIN like last time (like love bites) and my titties have been killing and bigger lol.. im in shockkk..

<3 xxxxxxx

ahhhhh Em!! congrats!!! so so pleased for you. now going in search of the piccie. :)dont be scared hunni everything will be just perfect you so deserve this :) here if u need to chat!! :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->