TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

oh my goodness and only 1 day late very strong lines there hunni for a very strong lil bubs!! :) xxxx

How are you doing Muddled? Do you have any 'symptoms'?
I don't lol but i am 2 days behind you.
FX to us last few, theres not many of us left! :flower:

Woooooooooooooooo Emz - AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

You've mad e my dfay in an otherwise CRAPPY circumstance - chuffing motorbikes grumble groan....

Hey ladies! Wow, there is so much to catch up on and I am just doing a sneaky loo-post at the moment. Argh! The big ones are:

CONGRATULATIONS EMZ :shock:!!! Didn't even know you were TTC!! Last thing I remember was you were WTT. Well, congratulations!!!! :dance:

Lilrojo, I'm so pleased your bloods are looking so good. I'm on the edge of my seat for US results. I hope it yields only wonderful news. :hugs:

Mami, I'm glad things are looking good for you (and the rest of our bun-bakers!!). Long may that continue!!! :dance: Re: journals, they are always a good idea, for yourself and others, as you can write more or less what you like in your journal and everyone, including you, knows where to look for a particular persons news and updates. Of course we want to know how you are doing Mami, there might just be somethings that go down better in a journal as you don't have to worry how what you've written will effect other readers on a group thread.

FallenAmbers, I hope your TWW passes quickly so you can get back to TTC with IUI. fingers crossed you get your BFP as quickly as you did last time with IUI. :hugs:

Puppycat, I hope the bikes get sorted out without too much hassle. :hugs:

AFM (thanks for asking Dee :hugs:) My temps are looking good (better than last month) but I've not had any symptoms that I haven't had in a BFN cycle so just waiting for next week to roll in so I'll know how things stand. Sunday is Gerri's "due date" so that will probably be hard but I'll be glad to get through the day and move forward.

Sending lots of :dust: to all you lovely ladies that need it. Xoxox

Dee and Muddled looks like you guys are coming close to testing! I hope you guys get that :bfp: this month too! And Em those are dark lines!

Sorry I've not been on here for a while. Still no BFP for me but congratualtions to all those who have.

Hope you are all doing well.

OMG Emily... yay congrats... and I understand being nervous.. but try not to be.. trust in it all and in god that it will all be okay.. I had another mc last month and now im preg again hopefully with my forever baby number 2.. :) Just remember PMA PMA!!!

I usually spot on 14DPO so i am NOT testing until that day has passed spot free, if it does. Usually i waste sooo much money on tests only to get AF so this month i am gonna hold out (i hope lol) :) 14DPO is 2nd July i think so a long way off.......

Oh Dee, I am keeping everything crossed you get your bfp... Sending lots of dust to you.. and its not too far away.. one more week.. :)

Thanks Lilrojo - i am so pleased everything is looking good for you :thumbup:

I'm not feeling positive and trying not to think about it...

I also know what you mean.. but look at me.. the unexpected happened and i got a bfp right after a mc with no af.. chin up it will happen for you hun.. Big hugs.. and your still a week away.. bub might just be implanting now.. hence no symptoms..

I got my :bfp: yesterday!

So happy! This was our second cycle of trying since our loss so I'm really happy! And I know this sounds weird but although I am nervous, I have a feeling this time will be fine!

:cloud9:

I got my :bfp: yesterday!

So happy! This was our second cycle of trying since our loss so I'm really happy! And I know this sounds weird but although I am nervous, I have a feeling this time will be fine!

:cloud9:

Congrats hun!!! i'm so happy for you :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :hugs:

Sending :dust: to everyone else

Congrats mummyk... i feel the same way... at peace this time around... h & h 9 months hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->