TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I was wondering if I could be added please ladies :D I'll be 22 in 3 days. DH will be 21 next month. He's in the air force. And we lost our daughter January 30th. You may read my blog it explains everything. But we have been ttc since April. I havn't had an actual pp period yet. Only one induced by provera. I'm really hoping to ovulate on my own soon since it looks like i havn't since before my daughter :(

Hiya honey, welcome to our little group :)

I just read your journal, I'm so sorry for your loss hun, I cannot imagine how hard it is to lose a child at term :hugs:

I'm still here TTC#2, cycle 8 for us but they keep changing - last month was 30 days, month before was 27 days. I refuse to temp! I have removed my ticker so I don't know where I am CD wise, I know I should ov at some point over this weekend coming but I won't even OPK this month.

Welcome Ann - i am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Fingers crossed you are ovulating again soon, everyone here is so great and has helped me no end :flower:

Hi all.

I know i havent posted here for ages, but i still read what you girls are up to.
Well good news for me..... I GOT MY BFP.......

Just a tad excited!!!!

We tried Royal jelly this month, so dont knbow whether that helped or not......The things we try.... LOL!

Hopefully this lil bean is a fighter and will stay put and in 8 months i shall hve a perfect lil baby!!!

Good luck to everyone else, I will keep reading and occasionally posting, and am looking to hearing everyone elses good news soon!!! xx

Hi all.

I know i havent posted here for ages, but i still read what you girls are up to.

Just a tad excited!!!!

We tried Royal jelly this month, so dont knbow whether that helped or not......The things we try.... LOL!

Hopefully this lil bean is a fighter and will stay put and in 8 months i shall hve a perfect lil baby!!!

Good luck to everyone else, I will keep reading and occasionally posting, and am looking to hearing everyone elses good news soon!!! xx

Fantastic news Sarah congratz :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies! Things have been happening in here!! Firstly I want to say congratulations to mummyk and suffolksarah. I too hope you ladies have a happy and healthy 9 months. I remember Sarah posting something in response to me ages ago on another thread. I'm so pleased you've gotten your BFP. :hugs:

Welcome to Ann. I'm so sorry you've experienced the loss of your sweet angel. I hope you find us a good supportive community of ladies TTC after loss. I have found the ladies here to be life savers. If you want to be added to the list on the opening page of this thread I would suggest you PM HayleyJJ. :friends:

AFM, yesterday was Gerri's due date and I survived it. Now I'm just waiting to test tomorrow as I'll be 11/12DPO. Dee and I are gonna be POAS buddies this time. I hope there's a BFP for at least one of us this cycle (if it's not me I will at least be happy for another one of us to graduate to PAL). I know we're all so tired of waiting to join the PAL club!!! :hissy:

So, is everyone lilting in this heat or what?? Xoxox

Congrats on the BFPs.

Personally, I'm suffering in the heat even though up with me there is thunder, lightning, rain. The weather is so unpredictable but it's so warm. I have to sleep with the fan on and as soon as I get into work, the fan has to go on unti I cool down enough to concentrate properly.

Will be great to see more BFPs

May i also join this group :kiss:. I lost my first 3 weeks ago :cry:, still havent had any news on ovulating or period so im in the waiting game at the mo :coffee:

Im using OPK's once daily to try and locate a date but i only started that 5 days ago and they are getting lighter now (all have been negative but at least had a part second line) so maybe i ovulated before i starting using them... ususally how luck goes :growlmad:

All the best to everyone and congrats to those who got there BFP!! :happydance:

Inoue,

So sorry for your loss but you have found one of the best threads to be part of. When someone is down and struggling, there is always somebody here to lift them up and help.

Unfortunately, it is a waiting game now for ovulation or period and each situation is different. I hope things start getting into a routine soon for you

^^

Thanks for the welcome :hugs:

It is a nightmare trying to work out whats going on, I thought i was going to have AF yesterday as had some cramp but just got white cm again along with a neg OPK, now all cramps have gone and cm still producing :dohh:. I go back to work tomorrow and dont really want to with everything still a mess with my cycle =(. Had a run in with my employer over leaving 2 hours early so i could go to hospital coz of my m/c, he said "it wasnt convient" although i was bleeding my little bean out and hosptal needed more bloods to check my levels :cry:. There are some nasty uncaring men in this world and i have to work with him again tomorrow :sad1:

Welcome to the new ladies... I have had such comfort on this thread as is was the very first i joined after my first loss.. and have gone through another loss last month.. Im now preg again.. with fxed my forever sticky baby..

I am so sorry for all of your losses.. Hoping to see some more bfps soon.. :)

Inoue, I had similar issues but afterwards found out that other people we're getting treated differently. It doesn't matter if it "isn't convenient" for him, you needed to go to hospital. My midwife said I went back too soon but like yourself I felt pressured into going back due to small-minded people. If I have to go through it again, I will be listening to my midwife.

I was wondering if I could be added please ladies :D I'll be 22 in 3 days. DH will be 21 next month. He's in the air force. And we lost our daughter January 30th. You may read my blog it explains everything. But we have been ttc since April. I havn't had an actual pp period yet. Only one induced by provera. I'm really hoping to ovulate on my own soon since it looks like i havn't since before my daughter :(

:hi: Ann, i'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I hope you get your BFP soon

Hi all.

Just a tad excited!!!!

Congrats hun!!!! Thats great news :happydance: Hope everything goes ok for you :hugs:

May i also join this group :kiss:. I lost my first 3 weeks ago :cry:, still havent had any news on ovulating or period so im in the waiting game at the mo :coffee:

Im using OPK's once daily to try and locate a date but i only started that 5 days ago and they are getting lighter now (all have been negative but at least had a part second line) so maybe i ovulated before i starting using them... ususally how luck goes :growlmad:

All the best to everyone and congrats to those who got there BFP!! :happydance:

:hi: Inoue! So sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Hope you get your BFP soon

Congrats Sarah on your BFP and welcome to everyone new :)

I just took my temp and it was 37.4! Usually i temp at random times of the day which i know you shouldn't but its never been over 37.1 before in the TWW! Do you think it is due to the hot weather? Does the environment affect it? If my IC's turn up tomorrow i shall be POAS (with Muddled if she still wants to be POAS buddies! lol) Good luck to everyone for quick BFPS.

Fxed Dee... I know nothing about temping.. but my fxed tightly for you.. :)

I don't know about temping either :shrug: but i'm really hoping this is your month :dust: can't wait for you to test

Heck yeah, we are so totally POAS Buddies Dee!!

Re: temps, yes, environment can definitely effect temps (there's a direct correlation between room temp and body temp if the heat or cold around you are strong enough). still, an elevated temp post Ov can always be taken as a good sign. :thumbup:

I wanted to say welcome to Inoue. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs: you are in a good place for support here. I know the maddening frustration of waiting for your cycle to get back to normal as well. :grr: Have you considered that the "positive" responses you've been getting on the OPKs could possibly be your angel's HCG still in your system (HCG and LH both show up on OPKs)? It can take weeks after a loss for all of the HCG to go and you aren't very likely to ovulate until it has. Maybe you've already considered this but I thought it worth mentioning if you weren't already aware. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that things resolve quickly so you can get back to TTC. :hugs:

How's everyone else? Puppycat, any sign of Ov for you yet? We haven't heard from Kaede for a while. I wonder how she's getting on...

Sending ice-cube cool thoughts out to everyone who's sweltering in the heat today. Xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->