TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi AMU :wave:

I'm due to ov this weekend sometime but I am not going to OPK at all this cycle - I'm trying to relax - it's not going to be easy but hey, I've tried everything else!!

I had a bad tummy today, was awful, like having contractions, not sure if its a bug or what though.

TEST!!! lol :dust: girls xx

I'm sorry Dee, I just got this sudden urge to pee on a stick tonight and thought "I've got loads of out-of-date digis to waste..."

well, the results are in and I didn't think you'd want me to wait to share...

EEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1435.jpg
    IMG_1435.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
OMG OMG OMG OMG Muddled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:
Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo - so happy for you!!!!!!!!

I can't stop :cry: for you. I'm so happy.

Lots of love.

Pip x

awww fantastic news sweetie!! so sweet that you got that magical BFP today aswell. Like its a sign from your little one :) saying everything will be ok :). wishing you all the luck in the world altho im sure this baby is here to stay :) xxxx

Thank you so much ladies. :hug:

:dance: I'm all aflutter but ooooh sooooo happy. :dance:

And happy 20 weeks Poppy!! Jeez, that's flown by!! :hugs:

AMU its certainly been a lucky thread this cycle :happydance: Made my day :hugs: not many to go now... so loads and loads of baby dust to the ladies left :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes, definitely. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: I want the rest of you joining me now!!!

My fingers are crossed so tight for you for tomorrow Dee. Xoxoxox

Jeez I need some of that dust!!

CONGRATRS AMU - definitely a shock to the system seeing that!!

Dee - come on POAS!!! lol x

Happy 20 weeks Poppy! :hugs:

Congrats AMU! already put it on your journal :D :D :D SO HAPPY FOR YOU :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone else

:dust: to you all

In all the excitement I forgot to say hello to our new ladies. So sorry that losses have brought you here but it's definitely a good place to be.

Talking of good places there's a party over on AMU's journal so feel free to pop by and join the fun.

:dust:

Pip x

AMU looks like you implanted yesterday on your chart :thumbup: :happydance:

I know Poppy!! Can you believe it??? Yesterday was Gerri's due date. I think Joey is right. I think Gerri has sent me a sticky bean so she can be a big sister angel. :cloud9: I feel so blessed right now. I think I'm gonna cry, but for the first time in 6 months it will be for happiness. :cry:

You keep hanging in there Puppycat. Your sticky bean will come. Right you are, seeing the :bfp: was a real jolt to my system. It's still kinda surreal but I'll take that over crippling fear any day. I'm going to make it my goal to stay as positive as I possibly can through this pregnancy, however long or short it is (though hoping for long, mind you!!!).

Right, I'll probably be back cuz I can't see myself sleeping tonight, but I'm going to duck away for a moment to update FF and calculate my due date. Gawd I'm so happy I'm doing back flips in my mind!! :wohoo:

Awww couldnt of happened to a most deserving lady and i do believe Gerri was playing her part this cycle :hugs:

Oh wow! What a great cycle this time around! Congrats on all the :bfps: and welcome to our new ladies. I'm sorry for your losses.
And poppy happy 20 weeks hun!!!

Thanks Mami and Happy V Day to you if 4 days belated :haha:

OMG I go away for an hour or so and AMU has got her BFP!!!!! Congrats.. H & H 9 months hun.. you deserve this sticky forever baby so much.. so what did you figure your due date is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->