TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Nice to come on after a little while and see new BFPs!! Congrats!!! :D

FF confirmed I'm 4dpo today, so we shall see how this turns out. I'm not very hopeful, I've been poorly, and typically the pukeing landed right on ovulation -.- we managed to dtd 2 days before OV, but if I didnt get my bfp last month when we managed to do everyday over ovulation, then doing it once 2 days before isn't going to get me anywhere lol.

Anyway, bed time night night :)

Good luck Dee!

XxX

Hang in there Kaede. :hugs: I just learned that having an impaired immune system can help with conceiving (your body is too busy fighting illness to fight the fertilised eggy), and BD 2 days before Ov is definitely good enough to catch an eggy. Stay positive hun. It will happen for you, whether it's this cycle or in the near future. :hugs:

Lilrojo, I've just been rambling on about my little beanie's due date on my Journal. It's 9th March 2012 for the record. Shall we be bump buddies? :)

Yes, Dee, I am so looking forward to you testing. Maybe the lucky current that caught me has flowed your way as well. I hope so!!!! You so deserve your BFP Dee. :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks amu and you dont ramble.. :) and I would love to be bump buddies.. Im due feb 29th, leap day.. :) So not far behind me.. when are you calling to be seen.. ?

and I agree Kaede.. being sick can help you get that sticky baby.. best of luck to you testing soon...

Good luck Dee..

Thanks girls, hope ur right!!! Haha. Best get ready for work... Hope it's not as hot today as it was yesterday! It's was unreal lol

XxX

Congrats on your BFP allmuddledup!! :happydance:

Ive also got some good news.. (no where near as awsome as a BFP!) BUT.. IVE STARTED MY PERIOD TODAY!! :wohoo: (approx 23 days after m/c, now taking Folic and B12 daily to try and bump up my system! :winkwink:)

Excellent news Inoue - the start of a new cycle, another chance, let's hope you catch some of this BFP dust floating around in here :dust:

Morning ladies, DH and I managed to :sex: last night :happydance: - God love him he didn't last long but it has been a while :blush: I am going to TRY and follow SMEP so BD again on Wednesday and Friday then every day over ov (which should be the weekend but I'm not testing).

I hope being unwell does help because I was really poorly yesterday and my poor tummy is still unsettled today :(

HI Ladies...

Big gratsz to all you bfp ladies... and FX for you ttc... :flower:

I got a super pos opk yesterday afteroon and again ata night... not as dark then opk-ed this morn and gotta another but not as dark as super pos... Iv had cramping since yesterday.. and got bits now.. what im not really understanding is...

If I got pos yesterday, whats the cramping as... you ovulate after the pos yeah?? so dont you get pain wen its been relesed just wen the egg is psuhing out?? Total confused lol... :hugs:

Piccy on the opk... :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
That's definitely a positive OPK hun :dust:

Not sure on the pains, I usually get them after I get the positive, unless your levels just take a while to settle back down. xx

Thanks... its my first propper pos after mmc in nov soo im really pleased :thumbup: But just confused bout ovulation... really wen they say you have ovulated does that mean egg had poped out?? into were sperm can meet?

Well apparently our bodies can make the sperm 'hibernate' in our tubes for a day or two while the egg is released. The sides of our tubes allow the sperm to snuggle in and go to sleep, our body then wakes them when the egg is out and available - isn't that amazing!!

I'm glad you got your period back Inoue and i'm sorry for your loss.
Onwards and upwards :)

Hi Everyone
Hi pregnant Muddled heheh :) :thumbup:
i have been thinking and i don't think i am gonna test yet...i have very long cycles ...usually 36 days ....and i usually spot for at least 3 days before full flow...the spotting isn't even 'due' until friday/saturday and the full flow is due the 4/5th i think so if i test today that would be like a week before AF which is very unlikely to show isn't it? Hmmm....
Hope everyone has a great day...thank god it is cooler..i hate the hot weather myself. :flower:

Congrats on the BFP and Inoue for the witch finally showing up.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and babydust to you all

Yes Dee you might be pregnant.. You can test and retest later.. because you at least have an excuse if its a bfn, cuz its too early.. :) Lots of Baby Dust coming your way..

lilrojo how did you get your countdown ticker on cos its not a BB code its HTML if i go onto that site :wacko: wont accept HTML on this forum :shrug:

I have no tests in the house so it won't be today anyway....

Dee hows your temps going or you not temping cos i cant see your chart? x

Aww Dee. :hugs: Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. I think we are all eager to see if the :dust: luck has rubbed off on you too. I can understand why you would not want to waste tests if your period isn't due until the weekend. It's totally your call. Just know we are here to cheer you on and give you hugs as needed. :hugs:

Inoue I'm really pleased to hear you've got your period. It's a good sign that your body is getting back on track. :thumbup:

Hi Laura! :wave: We haven't see you in ages! Congrats on the positive OPK! Yes, ovulation is when an egg (or ovum) leaves it's follicle in the ovary. Once it is released from the follicle it is free to be fertilised by sperm that are hopefully waiting for it. Once released it starts making it's way towards your uterus, fertilised or not. I hope that helps.

AFM I am knackered today cuz silly excited me couldn't get to sleep til 2am but I am sooo pleased with how things are going. Of course I tested again this morning to see how much darker the line would get overnight. It's only a slight difference from yesterday but still distinct. And I'm still pinching myself. :loopy: I spoke to my GP today who is going to see me on Friday morning. She will make the maternity referal to the midwives and also refer me to EPU for monitoring until they can verify that the pregnancy it uterine (since I have history of ectopic pregnancy). Hopefully they will monitor me until we can confirm viability as well. I don't want to have to fight for reassurance. Hopefully they will just take one look at my records and decide to do it out of sheer kindness. I am doing my best to keep my thoughts positive and worry-free but the fears do try to sneak in.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to every lovely lady who needs it. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I don't do temping Poppy, except incorrectly at random times of the day! Today they have been up and down. I don't feel pregnant tbh, its all very depressing, i am tempted to send OH out for a test tonight but 10dpo (i could be 11dpo maybe) is way too early to test really considering my AF is due 16-17dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->