TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks Muddled :)) I am sooooooooooo scared to test but my whole day is consumed by thinking about it! LOL
Do/did you have any symptoms before you tested? I'm not sure i feel any different to any other month :/

I don't do temping Poppy, except incorrectly at random times of the day! Today they have been up and down. I don't feel pregnant tbh, its all very depressing, i am tempted to send OH out for a test tonight but 10dpo (i could be 11dpo maybe) is way too early to test really considering my AF is due 16-17dpo!

Dee i had no symptoms and didnt feel pregnant either i just tested for the sake of poas lol.... hang in there :hugs:

TBH Dee, I didn't have any symptoms this cycle that I haven't had in BFN cycles. Then again, this BFP was so early in my cycle (10/11DPO) that I've not had much chance to feel new symptoms yet. I've got mildly sore boobs, very slight occasional uterine cramping, frequent weeing, slight headache and fatigue. All pretty common for me, particularly in the TWW. I can totally sympathise with the agony of wanting to test but not having any tests to hand (that's why I have kept an arsenal of tests for the last 6 months so I wouldn't get caught in a :test: frantic moment :rofl:). Hang in there hunny, they'll likely be with you tomorrow, then you can :test:!!! :hugs:

Babyhopes, I love your avatar! It makes me smile everytime I see it. :)

You ladies all rock! I would be lost without you - thank you :)

You've done the same for us Dee. :hugs: We're good at sticking together, I reckon. :smug:

lilrojo how did you get your countdown ticker on cos its not a BB code its HTML if i go onto that site :wacko: wont accept HTML on this forum :shrug:

I clicked on the show html code then when it takes you to the next page in you scroll down it shows the BB code.. hope it works..

lilrojo how did you get your countdown ticker on cos its not a BB code its HTML if i go onto that site :wacko: wont accept HTML on this forum :shrug:

I clicked on the show html code then when it takes you to the next page in you scroll down it shows the BB code.. hope it works..

Thanks im going to get the Girl one x

Yeah Im staying team green.. found out with my daughter and now want to not know.. lol I wasnt going to find out with my mc so sticking to that.. :)

Any names picked out yet..??

Hehe i keep asking OH to go to the shops...lol
I think he might. I know its too early but the suspense is killing me.

It's very sweet of your OH if he goes to the shop to get you some HPTs Dee. Yes, it's early but if you caught the eggy it just might show up now! I wanted to give you some of my HPTs last night but obviously logistics were a problem. :rofl:

Oh, I have to amend the symptom list. I am much windier than usual today as well. And I've just gone and had beans and toast for dinner for good measure. :dohh:

My OH is on his way to the shops! He is a real sweetie to me and said that he thinks its too early but if it puts my mind at rest :)
I just had to go pee so i guess i may wait until my son is in bed (830ish) to test or i wont have any pee to pee!
I am fully expecting it to be negative but the pack comes with 2 tests so i can always save the other one :)
I'll update a bit later.

Yay Dee!!! I'm glad you'll be able to test tonight and put your mind to rest. Also, excellent that you will have a spare test for follow up testing. :thumbup:

Lilrojo, is Team Green when you don't find out baby's gender? I've heard it called Team Yellow here. I don't know how I would handle the suspense! I definitely want to find out. I'm just too curious. Suze is torturing us with Team Yellow as well!! :hissy:

FX for you Dee, been following your posts on this thread. Hope your hubby gets some tests! :haha:

For me, its CD1 out of the way.. just another 14 odd days to go to see if i even ovulate :coffee:. Will be using FF from now on!

And yeh.. totaly agree allmuddledup. I will find out the gender of my baby when the time comes, i take my hat off to people who can wait but im WAY to impatient! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->