TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Waiting for you to test Dee... :coffee:

Lilrojo, I had to laugh at your logic behind saying Team Green instead of Team Yellow. I think you're both mad not finding out (but that's just cuz I want to know so badly!!!). So, are you gonna go out and buy a whole bunch of green baby clothes? :haha:

Haha... i should....

I already have a dd so have girl stuff, just need to get a few boys things then im set.. and i did find out w/ her... didnt want to know w/ the mc at 12 so im sticking to it in honor of the mc

It was BFN - not even a hint of a line :(
Thanks for wishing for me though ladies.

Awwww are you sure? Post a pic so we can squint at it in the usual POAS addict fashion!!

Its as white as snow Poppy - i have already had it up to the light etc lol
Maybe i have a glimmer of hope that i am too early - does anyone know the sensitivity of the Tescos cheap ones?

:hugs: Dee :hugs: We've got your back lady. I hope testing has at least settled your mind down a bit. All the BFPs we've seen this month, it's bound to inspire you! I always get a greater urge than usual to POAS when I see other ladies getting lucky. When do you think you might test again? Do you think you will wait for the weekend or go for it sooner? :hugs:

I found them good last time :( My ICs should turn up tomorrow anyway.

Dee the Tesco ones are 25miu - not a good choice for early testing, superdrug are the future! lol x

I'm not very hopeful now but i will keep you posted if i test tomorrow - thanks ladies xx

Hang in there Dee. It is still early for you if you aren't expecting AF til the weekend. I'm afraid I don't know Tesco's cheapies personally. I am a big fan of Digis (I got a lot of 6 barely out of date CB digis for £10 on eBay back in Feb) and I have stocked up on SuperDrug tests everytime they put them on sale lately. I also have Internet cheapies but by comparison to the SuperDrug line the IC isn't nearly as strong. It's amazing how much they can vary, but in the end, normally by the time AF is due, almost anyone would get a BFP on any of these tests if they've caught the eggy. Hang in there hun. :hugs:

You are so nice to me Muddled - you are all so nice :)
I am not giving up on getting my BFP yet! - i am going to keep trying until i am at least 40 lol

So Sorry Dee.. huge hugs.. and your still early.. many women dont even get a post till af is due or even after.. chin up.. fxed for your bfp..

Ladies! I just took the screen off of the test (it was a bit condensated from me looking at it so close) and i swear i can see a faint line! i can never zoom on my camera so could never capture it on a pic i dont think but i'm sure its there. OH can see it too but of course it appeared after the 3 minutes and i guess it is an evap??? Hard to tell if it has colour - so very faint but its not a shadow. Don't wanna get excited.

Awww sorry about your BFN Dee but don't give up yet, still early hopefully your ICs turn up tomorrow so you can test again :hugs: Sending lots of :dust: your way

Keep possitive!! If you both can see it then there's got to be a faint second line. Have you got another test that you can do in the morning? :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->