TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ooooh Dee, I was just about to come on and say sorry about your BFN.

What I was also about to tell you about Tesco tests is that with my Ava my first few BFP's were on Tesco's BUT they didn't come up until about an hour after I'd done them. I too was convinced they were evaps, does it have any colour in, or too faint to see?
Have a look at my thread here as there's pics too: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/62991-evaporation-line-help.html

My camera wont let me capture it. I'll try tomorrow in daylight.

:yipee: That's the spirit Dee!!! :yipee:

If I could just pass on some tips for what may have helped me this time to anyone still TTC...
1) I completely changed my attitude from "it's never gonna happen :(" to "it might just happen this time! :)" I wouldn't let myself have mopey unhappy thoughts about TTC and I even talked to the potential baby in my head to welcome it. Too crazy for ya?? :loopy:
2) I stayed relaxed about BD. I think it helped a lot that I was using CBFM so I wasn't wearing myself out with excessive BD as well. I really tried not to see BD as a means to an end either. I just focussed on enjoying it.
3) I used Preseed. I don't get a lot of EWCM so I helped nature along with a sperm friendly lube to sustain them (only used it when CBFM said High/Peak).
4a) I reinforced relaxation after BD by have a single alcoholic drink and remaining in a horizontal position for a minimum of one hour after BD (tip, DtD on the sofa with a mixed drink and the tellie remote within arms reach for immediate use afterwards :rofl:)
4b) I watched something on tellie/DVD that would make me laugh whilst I was in said horizontal position. (I read a study that was once done in an IVF clinic where the women who were exposed to comedy immediately after their IVF treatment had a much higher success rate than those who were not. Hmmm...)

I hope that doesn't sound too odd or far out. Oh, I've also been taking Femaprin (a vitex and b-vit blend from America) for the last 6 months to help balance my hormones and Wheatgerm oil daily, doubling the dose of the oil every second day from 5DPO to AF, to aid implantation. I also have taken Pregnacare Conception for the last year and Eye-Q fish oil every day. Some woman in America sells sets of these supplements (minus the pregnacare) claiming they will help you fall pregnant within 3 months. Someone who bought it once spilled the secret of what the package contained and the instructions so I've been making my own fall-pregnant-fast blend. I don't know if they helped (obviously I didn't fall pregnant "fast") but I certainly don't think they hurt. I do think the Vitex has helped regulate my cycle a bit at least.

I hope you don't mind the babble fest. I just thought I would share what I've done to help myself along to getting a BFP in case anyone wants any ideas. :dust:

Have everything crossed for you Dee.. its your turn.... :) Lots of dust your way..

Thanks Suze - i keep thinking it has faint colour but OH thinks its just where the line should be and its a fault with the test, i am soooo tired right now and our lighting isnt great but i will try to capture it tomorrow am - thanks for all the advise :)

Good luck tomorrow Dee, when I got my BFP on a Tesco's the next day the test also took a little while to come up ie. WELL over the 10 minutes. If you get something on the test tomorrow get out and get some Superdrugs and maybe save the fmu for when you've got them...best of luck!

Ill try the ICs tomorrow which i PRAY will actually arrive :)

I am covered in baby dust! - thank you ladies :)
I'm off to bed now - goodnight - sweet dreams everyone x

Night Night Dee.. sleep well.. cant wait for an update.. fxed and lots of dust.

Hello ladies.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Dee. I'm sure it won't be too long.

:dust: for all that need it.

Loving all the positivity on here. I don't think HayleyJJ has been around for a few months and although she and I started this group only Hayley has access to the front page. I'll have a trawl through and try and post an updated list like I did a few months ago.

:hug:

Pip x

I looked up Hayley a couple of months ago and she was pregnant but hadn't come back here :(

G'night Dee! Sweet dreams!

Pip, you're a star for getting things updated. Hayley might be willing to update the front page if you PM her the details. I get the impression she has found another "home" with a different group on BnB.

I am fading fast. That 2am late night last night has well and truly caught up to me. Night night ladies. :sleep:

Or you could PM Admin and request someone be allowed to take over Hayley to update first page all the time?

Night AMU xx

I've checked and her last activity was May (I think - it was this morning I checked!!!). I know she was going to update the front page back then but didn't get chance to do so.

I can either update as per my previous post, or we can start a new group with the same name and logo and I can update the front page that way. What do you think?

Pip x

I just wrote a long PM to "Admin" to explain the situation but it was rejected as "Admin" doesn't accept PM!!! Not sure about that and quite tired now so I will try and sort it tomorrow. I'd like to try and keep this group as is if we can but I'll see what I can do.

Night night ladies.

Pip x

Hmmm try a moderator tomorrow they all work behind the scenes anyways so he/she will ask Admin, it can be done i was a Mod on another website so know they can sort for you to take over thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->