TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I think starting a new page would be good too.... as long you remember to put the link etc on this one! :haha:

Morning ladies
I am trying to attach the test from last night.
The line this morning looks slightly thinner now its dried but it DOES have colour. It did NOT however appear within the time frame, more like 1/2-1 hour later.
If it is an evap it is hell of an evil one and kept me up all night wondering!
Hope everyone is ok today
Dee :flower:

I don't know how to add a pic lol

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
I cant Poppy - OH only got a 1 pack LOL
Hopefully the IC's will come in the post today and i'll let you know later :flower:
Gotta dash to work now!

Ok sweetie, but with what ive learned on here Evaps DONT have colour :winkwink:

OMG OMG OMG DEE!!!! That's NOT an evap line!!!!! That's as dark and clear a line as any I've gotten on my tests in the last 2 days!!! Whoooooop!!!! :wohoo:

I don't think that's an evap either. Can't wait until you test again later.

Fingers crossed.

Pip x

Dee - There is no way that is an evap line xxx I'd get a more sensitive test and try again but I'm thinking we may have a celebration here!!

Muddled - That you so much for your post on what you did. Really nice toos ee and some of your ideas seem like a plan. I might start using preseed again and take my pregnacare plus as I've not been bothering up til now. Need to make more of an effort I think but still keep relaxed.

How is everyone else doing today?

I agree Dee! I think it's a real :bfp: hun!!! Can't wait til you retest!!!!

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The I/C's came! I just tested with like 15th day urine and i am getting faint lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE to go walk the puppy right now but i will post a pic later i promise, plus maybe do some more tests!!! (i picked up some Boots ones today)
I still am thinking evaps!!! I don't 'feel' pregnant - just grouchy and sleep deprived! lol
I will be back!!!!

Lol Dee walk like you've never walked before!!! We need photos to tweak! lol - or not if the last picture is anything to go by!!

:happydance:Dee's up the duff :happydance:

ICs never as dark as other tests, should of got a superdrug :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"