TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Yay Dee!!!!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you! This has been a GREAT month in here!

Dee... omg.. yay im sooo happy and excited for you.. that first one is not an evap.. solid and pink.. cant wait to see the rest of your tests... :) Then the party can begin..

:happydance:Dee's up the duff :happydance:

ICs never as dark as other tests, should of got a superdrug :haha:

I totally agree. Superdrug are the best for early pregnancy testing. I got a clear :bfp: at 9DPO with a Superdrug whereas the IC wasn't as good.

I really hope I get some of this sticky dust!

It won't be long Puppy. I just know it!

Pip x

It has been such an exciting month on this thread! Can you believe it??

:hugs: Puppycat :hugs: You won't be far behind us. Maybe some of that sly BD at the bike rally will do the trick! :haha:

Pip, I've been meaning to respond to your query about what to do with the group. I think whatever you find the easiest to do is good. It's very good of you already to be looking after the whole issue. I think it would be really nice to have an updated list of everyone active in the group (with BFP! showing :dance:), whether it is started under a new thread or kept in the same place, I'll be here!

Dee, I am SOOOOO happy for you!!!! :wohoo:

Hello

As you know I tried to PM Admin last night to ask if I could take over the first page of this group so the members could be updated. For some reason the message wouldn't go.

I have tried again today and sent a PM to one of the mods, Arcanegirl, who I have found to be very helpful in the past. Hopefully I'll be able to access the front page and keep it update in Hayley's absence. If not, then I shall set up another group, make a final post on here signing new/old members to the new group and then ask for the old group to be locked.

I hope this is okay with everyone.

Cheers.

Pip x

Sounds sensible to me Pip. Thank you for looking after our "clubhouse". :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::juggle::juggle::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::rain::rain::rain::bunny::bunny::bunny:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:holly::holly:

Since amu started the party for you dee...

I agree with AMU.. I will also be here whereever the group goes.. :)

Hi

Just had a response from Arcanegirl. She can't do it but she's going to pass it over to Admin who hopefully can.

Pip x

Ahhh your a good en Pip, thats all you can do now sure Mods wont take too long in replying :hugs: but you got a lot of updating to do :haha:

This was the last update I did so I only have to work out what's happened since March!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/498830-ttc-after-loss-2011-bfp-315.html#post9825525

No problem!!!!! :wacko:

Pip x

congrats Dee!! cant wait to see pics. Puppy im sure your BFP is on the way too!! this groups on a roll now :) xxxx

Thank you ladies :)))))))))))))))))))
I have tested with another I/C and the Boots one and have two more very faint lines! I am sooooooooooooooooo scared because they are so faint but i don't think AF is due until the 4th so i am only around 11dpo of a long cycle.
I wanna add a ticker!!!! but i still can't quite trust it. I feel a bit low back achey/crampy and that worries me too!!
I am gonna keep using the I/C's each day and hope they get darker and just pray this is it! :flower:

Post a piccy and get a ticker missy :haha: your only 11dpo will take till around 17dpo for an IC to go darker :happydance:

I agree get that ticker up there.. what will be will be no matter what.. and your pregnant missy..

I totally agree with lilrojo and poppy. At this moment in time you are pregnant - CELEBRATE IT!!!!

Pip x

Haha.. we do what me must..

Pip-shouldnt be too hard to update.. but some of those ppl havent been in her in like forever..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->