TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

What do you think ?
(i have to admit to tweeking a tiny bit cus the pic was quite bright but i can see the lines in real life honestly!)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
What I did last time was went through everyone on the first page, and anyone who had joined since Hayley had last updated, and looked at their recent postings to see if they mentioned they were pregnant or not. It took a while but it was worth it.

Groups like ours are more successful if they are inclusive. It's good that many of us are now pregnant, but I don't think any of us forget where we came from and it would be a shame for this group to wither and die once we all have our :bfp:s.

So, for everyone who wants it :dust: :dust: and some more :dust:

Pip x

PREGGO DEE :happydance:

Now get that ticker updated!

Pip x

What do you think ?
(i have to admit to tweeking a tiny bit cus the pic was quite bright but i can see the lines in real life honestly!)

Just a little bit preggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yipee::yipee::yipee::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

CONGRATULATIONS Dee :wohoo:

Over the moon for you, of course they're not evaps NOBODY would get that many but I know what you mean about thinking they are, I've always thought all of mine were evaps when I've never even had an evap in my life!!

Ticker, ticker, ticker :happydance:

Dee is so up the duff!!! :haha: Those are DEFINITELY :bfp:!!! :wohoo: Poppy is right, an IC won't get dark until after you've missed AF, but those are good lines for 11DPO!!

Puppycat, you're not the last one. Kaede is still TTC and the new ladies too! xoxox

Deff preggo Dee.. wahoo..
TICKER TICKER TICKER

Puppy your not alone.. and your next anyways!! :)

Pip I agree this is a great group no matter how many of us are preggo.. whe have been lost babies and we cant forget where we started ans what brought us all together..

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :)
I HAVE to make dinner now for the hungry hoard! but i will be back later to add a ticker :)))))))))))))))))))))))
I am sooooooooooooo happy - i can't get my head around this!
Don't despair Puppy and those still waiting - i know your time is going to come but i know how depressing it is seeing new BFP's :flower:

See you all later

Oh and a special thank you to Muddled for saying she would share her good luck with me this cycle :)

Aww Dee :hugs: I just wanted to see at least one of us get a BFP (even if it wasn't me!). I never expected it to be both of us. Still can hardly believe it!!! :happydance:

Congrats Dee on the BFP ~ nice lines already! Healthy and happy 9 months! :hugs:

Thank you Puppy you nearlly made me cry!
Huge hugs to you - you will be joining us soon xxxx

Yah Dee a ticker :happydance::happydance:

Puppycat your an amazing women and mother so i know you'll be blessed again with your forever baby very soon :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Dee I love your new ticker!! It's wonderful. You know we have to be bump buddies now too!! That brings my bump buddies list up to Pip, Suze, Poppy, Sam, Lilrojo and Dee! :cloud9:

I love all the smiley parties going on in here too! They are so happy looking. :happydance:

Yay for a ticker Dee.. Love it.. :) So happy for you..

YAY Dee!!!!! Congrats hun so pleased for you!!! :hugs: :cloud9: Heres hoping you have a H&H 9months!!! :happydance:

For everyone else still TTC sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: your way!!! your all next :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->