TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks girlies - you are the best! I feel like i could tell you ladies anything and i have not even met you! I have decided to 'go for it' and enjoy every second this time :)
I already wanna shout it from the rooftops! I would love to be bump buddies with you Muddled, and anyone else too :) Today i felt mildly nauseous but maybe it was psychological lol

Yay!! We're bump buddies!! :hugs:

Dee, that nausea will be real soon enough!! :haha:

Hi everyone
hope all is okay!

Im really worried - this pregnancy is soo different to last time (been feeling sick in mornings, test was stronger, been having alot of clear discharge, weird feeling in my tummy) but today iv been having twinges in my lower left hand side of my stomach - someone please tell me this is normal? im shitting myself thinking its an ectopic pregnancy :( fucking hospital arnt answering the phone so cant check with them and im freaking out! its not like a "ouch" type of pain - just twinges every now and again just wana know if anyone else had this during there pregnancy?? Im 5 weeks 4 days today <3
Em xxx

Muddled! We are only 3 days apart! :)
When do you make your due date? I thin mine would be march 12th ish but its kinda impossible to work out with a 36 day cycle.

Em - as far as i know ectopics quite quickly become VERY painful, twinges and pulls are normal in early pregnancy and also every pregnancy is different, try not to worry.

Thanks Dee - im getting so stressed :( on the internet it says you can tell between 4-10 weeks so im just scared :'( got an early scan 15th July but dont know if i can wait that long now :( hope everythings okay.

Is the twinges/ painless cramps normal during early pregnancy then hun? Like i said, this pregnancy is soo different to last time :(

xxx

Ems, it's also very tender to the touch when you have Ectopic, I had suspected over Christmas and was in absolute agony, it's fold yourself in half kind of pain hun :hugs: x

Emily I had an ectopic and the twinges then pain became progressively worse each day until yiure doubled over in pain. It's quite likely that it's pain from the corpus luteum as that's really common. The other thing, especially if it's on the left can be your bowel if, like me in early pregnancy you get constipation. If you are in any doubt though go and get checked out :hugs:

Emz, it sounds like corpus luteum pains. Keep trying to get through to the hospital to talk it through but it sounds normal to me. I have gotten these pains in all non-ectopic pregnancies. When I had an ectopic my entire pelvic region felt inflamed and tender, nit just the place where the ectopic was. I hope that reassures you. :hugs:

Em, i got lots of twinges and aches etc at the start (even got a shooting pain "down there" lol at about 6 weeks) all is perfectlhy normal :) xxx

Emz like everyone has said perfectly normal sweetie, im get flipping twinges and pains today but know from everyone in 2nd Tri its ligament pains but dont half get you worried :dohh: you be ok lovely :hugs:

Omg thank you all so bloody much! i was giving mesen a bloody heart attack!! :dohh: Yea iv had a few weird like.. aching pains in my 'tup tup' lol ..strange lol! glad its all normal! i can now chill and watch my Desperate Housewives calmly lol ;) .. Arw i do bloody love you lasses! always calm me down when im having a crazy brain wave haha :rofl: Im so scared because this pregnancy is crazyy different which im guessing is a good thing? :/ aahhhh im just scared :) My reassuarnce scan 15th July so can let you all know how everything goes :) guna curl up and watch tele now so will be on tomorrow before work :) Massive hugs to my favour ladies :hugs:xxxxxx

Enjoy your Desperate Housewives lol your right every pregnancy is different, but you'll get aches and pains everywhere now cos your body had to accomodate a baby :hugs:

Hmmm, my bedtime temp is ridiculously high lol (I always temp before bed aswell as morning)... It's like 36.93... Usually it's not that high at all... Ever lol. Only time it was that high before was after I found out I was pg last feb at about 13dpo... But I'm only 6dpo lol... FX'd it's a good sign! I'm dying to join you bfp ladies!!! :p

XxX

We're looking forward to you joining us too Kaede. I love to see a good high temp post-Ov. :thumbup:

Well with my temp being so high I'm kinda expecting it to be somewhere between 36.5-36.6 in the morning. But who knows lol, FX'd and :dust: for all us girlies who are still waiting :)

XxX

Hopefully the rest of you ladies waiting.. will get some of this dust from me, dee, amd amu.. :)

Dee those are DEF all positive! Congrats hun. And good luck Kaede, Puppycat and the new ladies TTC! You will all be joining us soon :)

HEARTBURN.COM :cry:

Im off to bed in a min, got my 20wk scan in the morning so fx'd she is still a she :haha:

For everyone that need some :dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs:

Yay poppy cant wait to hear how it all goes... and see some piccys.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->