TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

My temp has gone below the coverline at 7dpo o_O I'm feeling a bit... Scared!!! Only time that has happened before was when I got my bfp before my mc. It's silly but I'm terrified :/ I don't want to get my hopes up incase it's just random... But I can't help but hope! :( omg I'm never going to get back to sleep now, I feel sick and all nervous lol >.<

XxX

Nothing wrong with hoping Kaede! It's what keeps us all going. So when are you going to test?

I got my first bfp before at 10dpo... But I might wait until AF is late because I miscarried 1 or 2 days after AF was due. I'll see how long I can hold off! Lol XD

XxX

Or I might test Sunday morning... Before we get the coach back from our weekend with DH's parents. It's his mum's 40th (yes she's very young! Lol) so it would be an amazing birthday present if I could get her a Bday card with nana on the front or something silly lol

XxX

Oh wow she is young! Can I ask how old you and DH are? You've sparked my curiosity :) Good luck on testing! I desperately want to see all of you ladies get your :bfp: and have your forever babies :)

We're both 22, she had him when she was 18 lol. So yeah she was quite young lol.

XxX

Yeah I was 17 when I had my first and my mom was 38, almost 39. I can only imagine if my daughter were to do that to me I think I'd die. I was living with my husband though, well we got married right after she was born.

Muddled! We are only 3 days apart! :)
When do you make your due date? I thin mine would be march 12th ish but its kinda impossible to work out with a 36 day cycle.

Dee, I reckon my due date would be 9 March based on a 30 day cycle (According to CBFM I ovulated on CD16/17) but I expect it will be earlier as Xander was early naturally and they probably won't let me go over anyway due to history of high BP in pregnancy. Of course, the midwife will tell me my due date is 7 March because the NHS strictly goes by the 28 day cycle model but it will be adjusted if necessary once I have scans. Never clear cut is it??

Poppy, fingers crossed they see the same girly bits when you have your scan! :hugs:

Kaede, a temp drop at 7DPO is a great sign as long as temps go back up, tomorrow hopefully!! FX!!!

Kaede - sounds promising. If it goes back up then it could be an implantation dip!

Poppy - good luck with the scan. Mine is next Tuesday and Sam's next Friday. We hope to find out what team we are on too. Hopefully yours will be confirmed as a girl.

:dust: for those ladies who need it. Won't be long now I'm sure.

Pip x

*Taking in all the baby dust that has been spread by pregnant women* Your all so kind on here! :hugs:

Kaede - FX its implantation dip, someimes they do go below the coverline (pretty sure mine did) and then rose the next day. Will be stalking this thread to see how you get on :haha:

CD3 for me today, bleeding alot lighter now so know my norm period is back - yay! Only another 2 weeks till hopefull ovulation.. i wanna be on DPO like the rest of you :sad2: :rofl:

Morning ladies, hope your all ok :hugs:

Kaede i'm no good with temps but good luck hun!!! :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: for everyone else who needs it, hope you all get your BFPs soon!!! :hugs:

Poppy can't wait to hear how your scan went :thumbup:

Wow so much has happened!

CONGRATS Dee - always great to see another PAL and this one will be for keeps.

Puppy - no you're not the only one left. My status hasn't changed since it was put on the first page all that time ago.

Inoue - Don't worry you'll be in the 2WW soon enough and driving yourself crazy with symptom spotting lol

Kaede - Without hope we'd all be lost. Sending you loads of babydust to help keep that temp high and you'll get your BFP in a few days I bet.

Poppy - Good luck in your scan and I'm sure she's still pink lol

Said to fiance last night that this month will be our month and I'm going to try all I can to make it happen. Just got paid so will be getting preseed and whatever else that will help things.

Good morning everyone :flower:

Tons of :dust: to those still waiting - come on more BFP's!!

Today i am sooooooooo tired, i feel like i have been hit by a bus or something, is that ok? My I/C this am looks slightly darker. I didn't sleep that great due to thinking/excited so maybe it's just that.

Have a nice day

Definitely an awful lot of dust in here, I'm beginning to feel like Tinkerbell with my magic fairy dust :haha:

Having said that I don't feel hopeful this cycle already - I know that's not condusive to PMA but because it's our second wedding anniversary next month and we're going to a hotel the weekend I'm due to ov I just feel that next month will be our month not this month - odd I know.

I'm glad I'm not alone, although I'm sorry there are others still TTC :hugs:

Dee - tiredness like that is perfectly normal. Now all you have to do is give into it as much as you can as bubba will be draining your energy so they can grow

Dee, brain numbing exhaustion is definitely a side-effect of early pregnancy. Sleeping well doesn't necessarily help either. :rofl: I've started yawning midday now. Doesn't matter how good a sleep I get. :dohh:

Everything went well, but baby naughty wouldnt open legs but sono lady said it looked like a girl.. i saw the 3 lines so will have to wait till my 4D scan at 28wks :haha:

In the pic she sucking her bottom lip in so yes she got a chin lol

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
Oh Poppy she's gorgeous!!! We'll all be eager to see what the 4d scan yields! Xoxox

Yeah im going to book it once i get back from Turkey.. for August. Loved korben's so cant not have one with this LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->