TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

My firned sent me pics throughout her pregnancy including 4D ones. When I seen her baby pics it was amazing to see how she had progressed and now she's a gorgeous toddler.

What does Right Lateral mean? Its where my placenta is :wacko:

It just means that your placenta is on the right side of your uterus, mine is posterior (on the back wall)

Why do they give them all these names, does it really matter where it is? lol as long as it keeps working all good.

So happy to hear your scan went well poppy..

Mami-Happy 25 weeks..

Poppy - glad you scan went well - looks so cute! I can't wait to be at that stage but i have to get to the point of expected AF date yet lol

Dee i hated that part... now its getting through each milestone without worrying.

Yes Dee, 1st tri stinks.. lol.. once you get past your expected af.. then you have to make to your scan and hope all is fine.. then to 12 weeks.. ugh.. wish i could sleep through it.. lol.. but then i would miss alot.. :) when is af due for you again this weekend??

Yay Poppy! Good luck at the 4D, I really wish I could afford one this time around but it's only DH working and I'm home with our LO so it won't be feasible. BUT I do have a growth scan and cervical length on the 18! So I will be having them triple check baby's goods lol.

I think the 4/5th july is the latest my AF was 'due'. So after monday really.
I was meant to be having a MRI scan of my head on the 5th (tuesday) but i am gonna cancel it monday if i still seem to be pregnant because of the risks.
I get migraines and dizziness but to be honest since i have stuck to the 'migraine diet' i have been 95% better so i dont think the MRI is really necessary. If worse comes to the worse and the migraines get bad again i can have the scan after 12 weeks when the risks are less.

When are you going to tell people? (lilrojo and Muddled) this time?
I will tell my mum soon it think - maybe next week but otherwise probs 12 weeks.

Here in Milton Keynes we dont get a routine scan until 12 weeks so waiting until then is going to be very scary to know if things are ok :/ Maybe i should try demanding one!

Dee-I would demand a scan if it were me.. waiting till the 12th is hard enough lol.. i will be almost 7 weeks.. 1 day away.. and I told my mom and sister.. and my bff.. thats it so far.. planning to possibly tell dh's family for my daughter bday when i will be almost 10 weeks.. 9+3 as long as everything looks good on my scan.. and ask for them not to tell everyone else till after my 12 week.. wait and see how i feel..

what about you.. just telling your mom and waiting on everyone else..

part of me wants to wait but i also want to enjoy and embrace that this time is different and it will all be okay.. just celebrate it.. like i would have without a loss..

I know what you mean Lilrojo - last time i was waiting to tell and then when i had the MC i had no sympathy from anyone cus nobody knew, except my parents and OH who were of course wonderful.
Maybe i should start telling people sooner this time but without a scan i'm not sure how confident i will be....hmmm

I would def see if you cant get in earlier for a scan.. tell them your history and your very worried about it happening again..

I was opposite my 12 week mc.. i told everyone and got sympathy cards in the mail from my dh's family.. was the worst.. and I had an early scan and saw baby and hb so I wont be calm calm until i pass the 12 week mark with a baby and hb on a scan..

but i feel so different this time.. I was nervous the day i tested positive.. but since i have been calm and happy..

I added you to my bump buddies list.. :)

Awww, thank you :)
I don't have a list of buddies, i should do one!
I guess i will just like you say, feel more confident in 2nd tri :)
I do feel calmer somewhat this time though, like last time i worried about when i would tell work etc etc but this time i couldn't care less about flippin work! Lol

I just feel with a history of mc's you should be seen sooner for your peace of mind.. but im ready for 2nd tri.. lol.. how are you feeling.. has it sunk in yet...

Oh my god I am so tired! Came in from work and collapsed on my bed for an hour lol. Bloody charity walk at work with the kids! Stressful much XD

XxX

Hi ladies

Congratulations on the scan Poppy!

Lilrojo/Dee - despite having previous miscarriages I was refused a "reassurance" scan. It was only because I started spotting that I got a scan and even then I had to wait 4 days for it. Every health authority is different.

My advice to anyone with a new :bfp: particularly after loss is:

Don't go in first Tri. If you must don't read the bleeding/spotting threads. Try and keep to the fun and upbeat ones.

Enjoy every minute. Until you know as a fact otherwise your baby is alive, well and growing. Talk to baby. Tell him/her how much you want them and how much you already love them. It's never too early to bond. Don't worry that your OH is unable to do so at this stage. What matters at the moment is you and the baby.

Don't feel you can't tell people because of your previous loss(es). If the worst happens you might need their support so don't deny yourself that through a fear of something that, statistically, is unlikely to happen.

I'm sure the other ladies on here will have other advice. We are all rooting for you as you did for us in our first Tri. Stay positive, believe you and your baby are both loved and wanted, and enjoy! You're going to have a baby!!!

Pip x

Thank you Pip - reading the part you wrote about talking to baby just made me cry :)
I am gonna take your advise i think and have a scan when i get given one, i guess the only part that worries me really is that with both my miscarriages i bled 2 weeks or more after the baby had actually died so i thought i was pregnant still up until that point :/
I have to be optimistic though, and i can't quite believe how dark my lines are for 4 days before Af still! That has to be a good thing. You are so good at wording things and explaining things so perfectly Pip - thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->