TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Totally right about not going into 1st Tri, i even stayed out of Miscarriage section and PAL cos i was too scared.

Hi ladies

Congratulations on the scan Poppy!

Lilrojo/Dee - despite having previous miscarriages I was refused a "reassurance" scan. It was only because I started spotting that I got a scan and even then I had to wait 4 days for it. Every health authority is different.

My advice to anyone with a new :bfp: particularly after loss is:

Don't go in first Tri. If you must don't read the bleeding/spotting threads. Try and keep to the fun and upbeat ones.

Enjoy every minute. Until you know as a fact otherwise your baby is alive, well and growing. Talk to baby. Tell him/her how much you want them and how much you already love them. It's never too early to bond. Don't worry that your OH is unable to do so at this stage. What matters at the moment is you and the baby.

Don't feel you can't tell people because of your previous loss(es). If the worst happens you might need their support so don't deny yourself that through a fear of something that, statistically, is unlikely to happen.

I'm sure the other ladies on here will have other advice. We are all rooting for you as you did for us in our first Tri. Stay positive, believe you and your baby are both loved and wanted, and enjoy! You're going to have a baby!!!

Pip x

I dont leave my few threads.. :) never wander to 1st tri.. lol.. sometime to other sections just cuz i feel my advice my be able to help others.. but I have lived through 2 mc's and am stronger because of it..

Thanks pip.. you are a very wise woman..

Thanks for appeasing me Poppy with my craziness! And thanks Lilrojo! I can't believe it. Only 10 weeks from now is when I had Alex! So I'm getting excited, I really think it'll only be 10-11 more weeks before this LO is born. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. And to you newly pregnant ladies I am 25 weeks and STILL worried about losing my baby :( I had thank God never had a late term loss or extremely preterm delivery but I am still just so scared about this pregnancy. I'm very thankful it's a crazy lil bugger and moves all the time. I'm just worried about him coming too soon and having problems, going to the NICU, etc. I thought once I started feeling him and had the 20 week scan and was told everything was okay, I'd be okay. I was just telling DH how worried I am still. I have fought so hard to keep this baby from the progesterone suppositories to the injections now. But you just have to take it one day at a time. And before you know it time will be flying by for you all too! I'm keeping you all in my prayers!

Thanks for info pip. I couldnt agree more! I joined the 1st tri when i was pregnant and i was hooked at looking at ALL kind of things. I even started to worry as i hadnt thrown up yet unlike everyone elce!:shock:. Its a mindfield of worry and doubt :haha:

Inoue I agree. I did join 1st Tri though. I'm so ready to head over to 3rd in a couple weeks. But I did stay away from PAL, I didn't find them very helpful or warm over there :(

LOL I'll show you some in a few days when they look darker still :)
I think i am addicted to peeing on sticks! what am i gonna do now each month?!

Have changed the original poster to pip7890 as requested ladies.

x

Thank you Wobbles :hugs:

Okay ladies, leave it with me and I'll get it updated as soon as I can. I'll update as much as I can remember now, but will do the rest of the work on it tomorrow night.

Pip x

What does the '7890' part of your name mean Pip? If i am not too nosey.
My name is goofy on here but i dont think you can change it lol

Hi Dee

You can change your name. I had a buddy in my last pregnancy who was known as Coalie and she changed it to Natalie86. Have a look at the messages on my profile and send her a PM. She'll tell you what to do.

My username comes from the film Pretty In Pink (pip) with 7890 tagged on at the end. Years ago I tried to get an email address starting prettyinpink but it had already been taken. I added 7890 (last 4 numbers on the top line) and it accepted it. For forums I shorten it to pip7890. Not very exciting really!

Pip x

OMG Gotta love that film Pip :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGawOk107eU

Very interesting pip and I agree, fab film!!

Thanks for agreeing to update the list, my edd is 31st oct and team :yellow:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->