TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Yay Thank You wobbles..

Happy updating pip.. :)

My EDD is Feb. 29th 2012-I am also team yellow but like green better. .lol

My EDD is yet to be decided - I'll be team yellow too but atm I'm a dust fairy :)

Good idea Suze.

My EDD 14/11/11

Team Pink until further notice :haha:

You're a star Pip. Thank you for sorting that out. :thumbup:

Thank you too Wobbles!

My EDD is 9 March 2012 but that could change with scans.

Yay love the updating.. such a great idea pip.. <3

Thanks ladies. I'm on my iPhone this morning which doesn't allow me to scroll down within the edit box. I shall therefore update properly when on a pc at lunchtime.

Pip x

Morning ladies, temp was back up this morning so FX'd for not getting early AF! Although dopey here has come away for the weekend without my thermometer! >.< hoping they sell them in the motorway service station lol. I always forget something when we go away -.- how is everyone? :)

XxX

Thanks Pip :)
I think my EDD is 12th March but i have to have that confirmed.
Woohoo! This thread is the best!

Morning Ladies,

Pip - I changed my name. You need to email a mod and asked them for a name change. You can only change your name once. That was all I did

Wobbles - Thanks for doing that for Pip.

Pip - wonderful woman taking on the thread.

Hi to all you lovely ladies.

AFM - Absolutely wrecked today as I spent most of the night with my 3yr old dog who has D&V. This mornign it had progressed to vomitting and passing a lot of blood so he is now in the care of our brilliant vets. Poor wee man has been put on a drip and catheter and is being monitored today before they decide what to do with him.

As for the witch, she is being nice and not causing me any trouble so I can concentrate on my wee boy

hope you are all well. JUst dropping in to to say a quick hi, and sending hugs to all of you. I have missed you but it is painful to be in this thread, so I have stayed out. but I do care all about you all.

Hello 9babies

We've missed you too. I hope all is well at home for you. Remember we're here whenever you want to drop in.

:hug:

Pip x

thanks pip!! having a tough week. but I am doing better than before. just a tad depressed. how ar eyou ???

9babiesgone - nice to see you. Hope you are taking care of yourself. You're a very strong woman xx

i am doing my best. I dont remember you though. did you change your name??

I'm okay 9babies. Off for my anomaly scan next Tuesday. I'm a little anxious in case there's any problems due to my age (I'm 40) but looking forward to finding out the gender.

Did you enjoy your trip?

Pip x

eh first week was hell. and second week was a lot better. but now I Just wish I wasnt here, and back there again. : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->