TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:hi: 9babies Sending you lots of :hugs: nice to see you on here again

thanks everyone!!!
I go for surgery in a few days, can you pray for me pleas.e thanks so much

how is everyone?

I'm doing pretty good. Feeling tired but happy. I've got a nice weekend ahead with friends so am looking forward to that.

We'll definitely be thinking of you 9babies. :hugs: I hope everything goes as well as possible for you. :hugs:

I am sending some prayers and hugs your way 9babies - i hope the surgery goes quickly for you. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you but we are all here if you want to vent or chat :)

Hello ladies

I've updated the front page with what I know from those who have continued to post on this thread. I shall try and track down the ones who haven't posted for a while and update their details too.

Pip x

Thanks Pip :) but could you change my EDD to 2012 ;)

Pip-neffie got her bfp too...think she is due in jan 2012

emily your 4 days ahead of me.... when is your first scan?

Big :hugs: 9babies, must be so tough for you.

Thanks pop for doing the list, it's good to see it like that, that many women are having success, we just need the rest to follow.

:shock: looks like I'm first so far :shock:

Thanks Suze. It's lovely to see that there can be pregnancy after loss. I hope it inspires more than depresses.

What we need next is baby names, birth dates and weights! Looks like you, Mami and Joey may be amongst the first!

Pip x

Oh yes of course mami and joey are before me. And excuse me for calling you pop, I'm on my phone :blush:

Hey ladies. I want so much to feel excited right now but I have hit a low patch. My first scan is on 21 July (will be about 7 weeks by then) but I am already worrying that my HCG levels aren't rising fast enough (been doing digis tests and regular tests) and I'm getting the sinking feeling that maybe Jazzle's time is very limited. I didn't want to freak out and feel this way, even if it does end soon, but I can't seem to help myself today. :cry: I need a kick up the backside to find my optimism again. It won't change the outcome either way but at least it will make me feel better while waiting to find out if Jazzle is still growing. :cry:

Suze your due before me unless my naughty placenta stays where it is then im due a sheduled c section a few weeks before dd. lol Pip my dd is 2/11/11 thansk for taking the time to update all this :)xxx

AMU to put it simply a hpt wont tell u if ur hcg is rising, i know how hard it is but try and stay positive the stress really wont help natters. ive heard of people before having bloods drawn to check hcg is rising maybe u could try this? also did u ask for the scan to be at 7 weeks? a hb is USUALLY able to be detected by 6 weeks so u could see if they will see u earlier. if not i know it feels like a lifetime away but really its only 19 days and with all the love and support of the girls on here u'll be there in no time. Hope this helps xxx

Thanks Joey. I'm trying not to worry but not doing a very good job of it right now. I don't think I will be given blood tests at this stage. The EPU chose the date of the scan and are also the ones that decide about blood tests. I seriously doubt they will offer blood tests right now as it won't make any difference to the outcome of the pregnancy. As it is, the early scan isn't for my reassurance, it's just to check that the pregnancy is not ectopic. It is the NHS after all and they won't do more than they absolutely have to in my experience. You're right, I've got the wonderful ladies here. I just have to make it til the 21st and then I will know if Jazzle has made it that far or not. It's so hard not knowing. I just want to get back the optimism I felt yesterday. :cry:

aww bless you. sorry im not very good at remembering individual circumstanes but have u had a previous ectopic? with this baby i put the scan off as long as i could doctors were pushing me to go but i just didnt want to was so sure the pregnancy would fail, after the scan tho thye offered me fortnightly scans (which i actually turned down) i know immvery odd lol. so u might find once uve been for the one on the 21st they will do mre for ur reassurrance. theyre probably just going witht the 21st as from experience the hb is definatly detected by 7 weeks whereas if u possibly ov'd a little late a 6 week scan might not be able to see yet and would cause unnessisary worry. im not sure what to say to reasure u hun, maybe just try to make plans for the next few weeks to keep u busy so that time goes quicker. i know its had but all u really can do at the moment is try not to think about it too much, sorry if that sound slike rubbish advice. maybe theother girls have some better ideas xx

:hugs: Joey. It's good advice and the best I can think of myself tbh. Yes, I've had a previous ectopic, otherwise they probably wouldn't bother giving me an early scan at all. My losses have been different each time and I don't qualify as having had 3 unexplained losses (which is supposed to trigger more attentive care on NHS). I'm glad to hear you were offered more scans, even if you didn't take them. I just need to find a way to distract myself and try to feel calm and peaceful. Jazzle's fate is out of my hands. I just need to be patient and wait to see what will happen. Thank you for your support. I don't think there is a whole lot anyone can do except be here. It's just a waiting game. I'm feeling a little calmer now anyway. I need to get in the shower now so I can get the weekend started. Will be seeing friends so that might help distract me. Xox

AMU first big :hugs: to you.

Secondly is this a hunch you're going off or something that it is or isn't happening? I think if you're concerned about the lines not darkening then just remember you're only technically about a day late for your period and "in the olden days" people didn't start testing until about now! Also your digi's will only give you a 2-3 in the next couple of days. My friends a midwife and they get really annoyed(at clearblue really) at the amount of people who turn up waving their sticks saying the levels aren't going up quick enough!
I dont need to tell you the only scientific way to tell is bloods but then that would cause you anxiety too I'm sure. What you're feeling is natural, you've had the few days of high from the bfp now reality is sinking in and for all the reality is wonderful and exciting it all to scary too.

You know how I get through each day of pregnancy, if there's nothing real and concrete to worry about I don't worry, if there is then I deal with that...difficult but give it a try, it's essentially thought blocking :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->