TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thank you Suze. :hugs: Actually, what you just said about your midwife friend and the digis makes me feel a lot better. Originally I was going to wait exactly a week from the first test (that was Monday evening) but I jumped the gun and hoped I would see a change on the digi as soon as my period was due. I'm sure I'm being stupid.

Also, I think Jazzle is a boy (my gut feeling plus boy food cravings) and from what I've heard, boy babys' HCG levels tend to go up more slowly than baby girls' HCG levels. (Now don't anybody go dispelling that myth on me right now, it's giving me hope!! :haha:) Keeping that in mind, I really shouldn't panic.

There's nothing concrete that I'm going on, just not feeling symptoms as strongly today (which could be just as much in my head as it could be real) and that combined with the disappointing HPT results got me down. I'm starting to feel better now though.

I need to work on my thought blocking, that's for sure. Some days I am really good at it. I'll start on that now! Joey's suggestion of staying busy and distracted is very good. And Suze's reassurance about the digis and recommendation to block the bad thoughts is very good. I am taking all advice and am going to go get myself ready for the day. I've got a very busy weekend ahead!

Thank you ladies. I surely would be completely insane (not just partially insane) by now without you. :hugs: xoxox

Ladies please help - I have been to the toilet and have had a small amount of yellow/brown dischare - hardly noticeable but almost has an orange tinge to it.. Im so scared because last time i had LOTS of orange discharge - then red/brown discharge then bleeding then miscarraige - has anyone else had a small amount of yellow/brown discharge during pregnancy at 6 weeks and everythings been ok? :( Im so scared. xxxx

Oh Emz, :hugs: it is entirely possible to have spotting (or even bleeding) and for things be perfectly fine. I'm not sure what else to say except to do your best to stay calm and look after yourself. I would recommend ringing your midwife or hospital if you find you can't stop worrying. They can do a scan to see how things are looking if you are having spotting/bleeding. I think both Suze and Pip had some bleeding in the early weeks and both are doing great now. Hang in the hun. :hugs: Xoxox

Thanks hun - im crying im so scared :( i only noticed it because i actually looked closely but im so scared :( :( Iv rang hospital and they said "keep and eye on it and if it gets worse to call back - during pregnancy its normal to have all different types of discharge" that means jack shit to me :( by time it gets worse it will be to late :( Me and OH had a big argument last night and im scared that im guna MC again :'( xxxx

Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear you so worried. :hugs:

I am struggling right now with the fact that it is out of our hands, but there it is - we have no control over the outcome of our pregnancies at this stage, no matter how early or late we see the doctor when worrying things happening.

I'm so sorry to hear you and OH were arguing. It makes it so much more stressful when you don't feel you've got your OH's support. I hope you are able to reconcile soon and feel like he's got your back 100%. If you are worrying that the argument could be related to the discharge or risk of miscarriage, it isn't.

Hang in there Emz. I hope one of the other ladies can say something that might help you feel better. I know how it is at this stage, sometimes it's a struggle getting from minute to minute, but you will. :hugs:

Thanks babe - iv just been toilet and nothing there now when i wipe - i did have a large amount of yellow discharge a couple of week ago so hoping its just my tuppy cleaning itself ..horrible not knowing int it babe :( I will have everything crossed everything will be okay babe.. i really hope we all have healthy babies <3 just so scary isnt it :( .. <3 xxxxx

You said it Emz. It's SCARY!! :hugs: I'm sending you my best calm vibes. My fingers are crossed tight that none of us ever see another pregnancy loss. I think it's fair to say that every one of us ladies on this thread here have experienced enough of it for a lifetime. :hugs:

Hey everyone

Emz - i'm so sorry you are so stresed and worried but i think a tiny bit of orange should be nothing to worry about. If you get cramps and any blood then you should go get checked. Good luck hun and try your hardest to chill.

I am a flippin nervous wreck too :/ I dread every toilet vist and i spend hours looking at my I/C's trying to decide if they are dark enough each day and i'm not even 4 weeks yet! Don't know how i will make it to 12 weeks :wacko:

How is everyone else today?

I'm gonna try to chill this weekend if i possibly can!

I love that name Jazzle Muddled - is that gonna be babies name or is it a nickname until you decide on one later on? :flower:

Emz, I had a few days of pinky discharge at 9 weeks and then 12 weeks and if you look at my ticker I'm 23 weeks on Monday. I was totally crapping myself too as I also had spotting with my losses. You're also at the stage where it could be a touch of implantation leftover. Hope it's ok, and hospitals are pretty useless when you say you've got some early spotting :grr:

Oh and a word of warning to you all in the early stages...I gave myself severe thrush in the first few weeks due to over-wiping when I went to the loo. I was in agony, as well as seeing things on the paper. Worst is when you wee on a thin bit of paper and think you can see pink but it's actually your finger through the paper :dohh:

Wipe and run ladies or pee in the dark :haha:

Morning ladies...

Emz-I wouldnt worry too much either.. spotting can be normal and just do the the drs said keep an eye on it..

I too still worry but not like last time and i have no control.. i want to enjoy being pregnant.. so thats what im doing.. cant wait for these 10 days to pass so i can go see my bean.. and then i think i will stop checking tp.. it seems to make the worry worse at time.. im just tired of worrying.. so im done... :) I know all is going okay, god will see me through this..

Muddled - i just read back further and saw how worried you are today - i am totally the same but we have to believe that we are gonna be ok this time! - try to think of all the wonderful things that you love, your partner, walks in the countryside, chocolate!, all the good things, don't think bad thoughts! You were my POAS buddy and now my bump buddy! We are gonna be ok! Maybe we can place bets on who will get sick first? :) (hugs)

You ladies are so wonderful. I think between your kindness and encouraging words and me getting adequately distracted today (went to see friends) I am just about calmed down and almost feeling pregnant again. I find it's just as much a mental state as having symptoms. For some reason (whether real or imagined) I've not really felt pregnancy symptoms most of today but am finally noticing sore boobs and tiredness/dizziness again. I find that encouraging. :)

Dee, thank you for commiserating (my POAS come Bump Buddy :friends:). It helps to know I'm not the only newly pregnant lady who is scrutinising ICs and freaking out over fear of another loss. It seems more normal to feel this way and less likely to mean anything when I know I'm not the only one, if that makes sense. You asked about the name Jazzle. It's beanie's name until we know what gender I'm cooking. I've got names picked out for when we find out and can name him/her (I'm guess boy right now actually as I have only craved salty things and meat since falling pregnant and have more or less gone off sweets which isn't like me at all!).

Well, my evening is just getting started. I'm having dinner with a friend and staying the night with her. I'm looking forward to that and now better get going. Thanks again you lovely ladies for being here, for me and each other. :friends:

There's some really wise advice given here today ladies.

PAL is absolutely awful - full stop. You've got two choices: (1) drive yourself insane with worry every single second of the day, or (2) try and relax and enjoy every minute you are pregnant. Whatever the choice you make won't affect the outcome - that's already been decided.

It's never too early to start bonding with baby, telling him/her how wanted and loved they already are.

It's completely normal for symptoms to come and go.

Spotting/unusual discharge does not automatically mean a miscarriage is looming. Both Suze and I have had our share of this and look at us now.

Please put away the thermometers and pee sticks. Put your hands on your belly, take a deep breath and say "Hi Baby".

Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Pip x

Pip that was a lovely post, I imagined it being spoken in a lovely soft soothing and calming voice too, which I'm sure you have!

Thank you Pip and good luck with your scan next week :)

My scan is at 2.15 pm on Tuesday afternoon, followed by a consultant's appointment afterwards. I'll update on here as soon as I can but it might be that I text AMU and she updates for me (if she doesn't mind) as it could be evening before I get on.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->