TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I have a question... If I WAS pregnant... Shouldn't there be symptoms by now? I mean, I haven't got any at all! With my last pregnancy my boobs were killing me, I couldn't stop peeing and I was always hungry but food looked nasty. Im feeling quite fatigued, but I've put that down to lack of proper sleep this weekend :/ just wondering XD haha

XxX

No Kaede - this was my first cycle in ages that i had less symptoms! Most kick in from 6 weeks i think - FX

Haha, thing is I'm trying really really hard to ignore all of this... But part of me is uber excited and part of me is numb with fear :/ and apart from that I keep thinking of silly things like the no symptoms lol. God ttc is confusing and an emotional rollercoaster! Lol

XxX

I know those feelings only too well - keeping everything crossed for you :)

Good lick testing kaede. As for symptoms I have never ever had any symptoms before a bfp, although that's probably cos I test at 10dpo and mine normally don't start til about 5-6 weeks.

Poppy I'm with you on the :sex: did it once a few days before my bfp but not since knowing :blush: Same as you fear in the first few weeks especially as I have had bleeding and now I just cba!

Suze so glad im not on my own here not interested :haha: I may consider it after week 28 :shrug: or buy OH a blow up doll lol

kaede with this pregnancy i just poas for the sake of it cos i didnt think for one second id concieve on my first cycle after my loss and only dtd twice that month.

@poppy - we only managed to bd once, 2 days before ov, because I was ill. It'll be a miracle if it happens this month! Lol. After about 17 months of perfect timing after my mc, it would kind of ironic for it to happen the one month we haven't done it properly haha! Still crossing my fingers tho, even if I am petrified of another loss :/ lol

XxX

We hardly BD'ed this cycle Kaede - it seems its not the amount but maybe just the timing or something? Who knows - i thought for sure i was out cus i had tummy ache for a day or two when i thought it was the 'fertile' time and we didn't BD, but we did BD a day or two before this so i am assuming the swimmers were already up there!

@poppy - we only managed to bd once, 2 days before ov, because I was ill. It'll be a miracle if it happens this month! Lol. After about 17 months of perfect timing after my mc, it would kind of ironic for it to happen the one month we haven't done it properly haha! Still crossing my fingers tho, even if I am petrified of another loss :/ lol

XxX

With my 15mth LO i only dtd once :winkwink: this BFP i dtd 2 days before and day of ovulation.

Oooo, stop telling me these things! Haha, you're getting me excited XD

Might have to poas when I get in home lol (even if it's an opk cuz I only got 1hpt left lol)

XxX

Omgomgomgomgomg!!!! I just got my :bfp:!!!! I can't stop shaking!!! (pics to follow soon!

XxX

:dust: for you Puppy!

Kaede - I'll update the front page tomorrow when I'm not on my phone.

:hugs:

Pip x

Puppycat, you hang in there hun. You'll get yours soon. Have you jumped your DH yet??

:rofl: AMU I was just about to ask Puppy that!

Pip x

Come on puppy! You're next babes :D

Thanks girls! I don't know what to do with myself!! I've text my boss and told her because I do alot of heavy lifting at work... and with the loss before I want to make sure I don't do any this time.

Here is the pic... it's very faint, but I've just drnak like a hwole bottle of pepsi and it wasn't FMU... obviously lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/IMG_0580.jpg

XxX

I can see it clearly on my iPhone. Congratulations!

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->