TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrts Kaede! :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust: to you Puppy :hugs: your next hun

Pip, maybe you could do a mass PM to all the ladies that haven't made any posts in the last couple month or so and just ask if they'd like to stay on the list since you'd noticed they hadn't been active on the group in a while...? Or do a roll call post and monitor for a month or so to see who pipes up? I think there may be stalkers that read but don't post and some people don't use BnB everyday like us addicts so I'm sure there are ladies who still follow just not everyday. those are my ideas. I don't know what anyone else thinks. :shrug:

Thanks AMU. They're good ideas. I don't want to inadvertently make anyone feel excluded by removing their name if they still use us for support.

:wave: Lurkers! Shout up and say hi!

Pip x

I think sending out a mass pm is a good idea :) then give it say a few weeks for replies and whoever doesn't get back to you within say a month you take off the list. You can always add them back on if they come back

XxX

Morning ladies :wave:

I say leave their names up - it's not doing any harm and if they decide to come back then they know they're always welcome :thumbup:

Well I got some last night ;) - lay with my bum up for about 10-15mins after ;) here's hoping eh!

OMG OMG OMG OMG Kaede!!!!!! Congratulations :)
This thread is just so dusty just recently!!! I told you its not necessarily the amount of BDing you do lol! You must be so excited :)

Puppy - this lucky thread is sure to rub off on you next hun, i have everything crossed you catch your eggie or maybe it is already caught :hugs:

I made it to 4 weeks ladies!!!!!!!!! :)

Morning Ladies,

First thing - CONGRATULATIONS Kaede!!! Now enjoy this pregnancy and start preparing to be a momma

Second - Happy 4 weeks Dee. Every week is a celebration for all you lovely mooma to be

Hope everyone else to doing ok and it's nice to see the BFPs rising even more.

On another thread I read someone saying that they hate how people join their thread and 2 days later post that they are pregnant. She sayd she can't be happy for them and it sounded like she didn't want people joining her thread. Needless to say this is the same one who had a go at me for no reason and she is pregnant herself! Some people just can't be happy for others which is why I prefer this thread.

You are all so supportive, no matter what stage ladies are at. Love you all xx

Thanks girls! :D I was forced to do a digi test at work haha. But it confirmed that I'm pregnant! And it says 1-2... So according to the leaflet the doctor will place me at 3-4 weeks... Which is about right haha :D

Dee... You're only 3 days ahead of me!!! Sooooo exciting XD

XxX

Afternoon ladies

Kaede I've updated the first page. Congratulations again.

Pip x

Congrats on the BFP Kaede!! :happydance::happydance:

Also best of luck to Puppycat - hope them little spermies find there way to the light! :winkwink:

CD7 for me, period stopped and cm starting ~ another week to wait :coffee:

I'm a day behind you Inoue but mine not quite stopped yet. Been longer this time round

Thanks girls :D

Good luck Inoue and babysimpson!!! Hope you ladies catch that egg! :D

XxX

I'll shall try but if I don't suceed I'll just have to try again next month and keep going until it works.

Thats the spirit :D I worked out last night that it's been 16 months since my mc... 25 months since we started ttc. So yeah it does take a while sometimes! But it'll all be worth it in the end :)

XxX

We started trying after OH's mum died in November 2008. We conceived our first angel just before his dad took ill and died then lost it and unfortunately been losing every attempt since then. One thing I have noticed is that we caught within 3 months of each attempt but it's been 8 months since last mc. Maybe its a sign that the next one will stick seeing as it's taking longer to conceive. That's my hope.

Oh I didn't notice - Happy 20 weeks.

A PAL thread I was on had announcements each day when people reached another week. IT was really nice as each week was another milestone achieved.

babysimpson have you not had any investigations to why you kept miscarrying? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->