TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww thanks girls but I wasn't doing the OMG for me, I was doing it for Kaede! SHE CAUGHT THE DUST AND IT TOTALLY WORKED!! Plus, she didn't BD much and still got a sticky bean - renewed hope here.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

More BFP's woop!

Puppycat i do believe less is more sweetie, soooooooooooooooooooooo your next missy :dust::dust::dust:

Pip noticed quite a few names on front page dont come on here no more, are you just going to leave them on?

Haha, I knew you weren't omg-ing for that haha. I just want to let you know it can happen with a very small amount of bd :p I actually feel really sick now XD I think I'll wait a little while for a ticker though haha

XxX

Lol I can't believe how lucky this thread has been this month!!!

Like the others have said, you're next Puppycat. Now, I recommend you go snuggle with your DH and show him what it's all about. :hugs:

Think he's just had a shower so I'm going to turn the TV off :haha: and jump him - whether he likes it or not :rofl:

I'm not due on for another 2 weeks Kaede, I am not OPKing, temping etc, just winging it and trying to :sex: but this is proving difficult! lol

Ooooh, well get snuggling! Hope you catch that eggy!

I wonder if it was the soy that worked for me this month? This has been very coincidental how it has all happened XD lol. I just can't get my head round it XD I also just worked it out... I'm 3+4 weeks :D still at the really scary part >.< I want to get the next couple of days over and done with!!!! Lol

XxX

Well wouldnt be the first time Soy has worked its magic on the 1st cycle :winkwink: did for me twice :happydance:

Kaede, the best advice I can give is to read Pip's post from page 480. Xoxox

Omg... Just read that post and I'm welling up! That is great advice :) I'm going to buy another test tomorrow just to make sure it's not a fluke (lol!) and I'd like to see a lovely dark line by using fmu :) but after that, you're right, Pip, there is nothing I can do whatever the outcome. I think I'm going to sort my frizball out on my head then get into bed and have a serious chat with baby! Tell him/her that I love them and that he/she has to stay put this time!!! Haha :)

XxX

OMG Kaede congratulations :happydance:

I was just reading your "it would be a miracle post" and then on the next page you get your bfp :wohoo:

This journal has been fab this past few weeks, hoping puppy is getting some action right now :rofl:

Thanks Suze :D I couldn't help but test when I got in lol. I did do an opk to start with, just to curb the craving to poas lmao... but half way through waiting for it to work I decided to just go ahead and use my test lol XD

XxX

Ok, I decided to go ahead and get a ticker lol. I've had words with buba, and he/she is going to be good for mummy and stick tight! I feel it :)

XxX

Hehe, thanks :D

Is it weird that I keep picking up my test to make sure the line is still there?! Lmao XD

XxX

Lol Kaede. That's completely normal too. I expected the digi saying to change to Not Pregnant!

Poppy - happy to go with the majority opinion. Happy to whittle it down to those who have posted within a certain time frame. What does everyone else think? What happens in other groups?

Happy 4th July to our American buddies.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"