TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi Poppy - Yes have had tests done and they all came back clear so there is no medical explanation. Both results for OH and I weren't anywhere near the limits of the normal ranges so they said there should be no reason we can't carry to full term.

When I lost the 2nd twin, my midwife took a tissue sample and sent it off to labs. They said the sample was perfect but couldn't work out the sex. So even though there is nothing I can blame the miscarriages on, we both know that we have no issues and it's just been bad luck.

Well got everything crossed sweetie that your blessed this time with a sticky beanie :hugs: have you tried or considered Asprin? I know it dont work for some but there has been many a success story on here with a full term pregnancy using it.

I wasn't sure what exactly it helps with so haven't tried it. Not really tried anything and up til now we've just been letting nature take its course. I'm thinking of maybe trying preseed or anything else people can suggest. We used it once just to try it out but seeing as I don't temp etc I don't think it was used when I was ovulating lol

Ladies - i am a bit worried - my I/C's today do not seem as dark as yesterdays :( I have done 3 of them. Is this a bad sign? I've run out of tests now so i guess i just wait and see .... :/

Dee your pee may be more diluted sweetie, you really should stop testing you'll drive yours mad :hugs:

:hugs: Dee, if they are truly getting lighter (if you can rule out diluted wee) then it's not a good sign. Just hang in there and see what happens. It could just be that you passed more fluid than usual today which could cause HCG to be diluted and therefore would not give as strong a reaction on test. Or if the tests you used today were from a different batch than the previous tests that could also account for a discrepancy. Have you contacted your GP yet? They could order blood tests to confirm if your HCG is rising at the expected rate. I wish I could tell you more but that's the only way to confirm anything at this stage. :hugs: I'd say try not to worry but that's the impossible task at this point. I was freaking out on Saturday for the same reason. I'm just sorry to hear you are worried. :hugs: it's a rough gig PAL. :hugs:

Dee - remember, hun, that it is still fairly early and everyone is different. Some people don't test dark positive until a little later on. Also, if you're using IC's then they may not be very reliable. When is your doctors appointment?

XxX

I don't have a doctors appointment - i was going to wait until 8 weeksish because it's not like they can do anything to help the pregnancy early on - all the I/C's were from the same packet though i did dip the first lots and the ones today i peed on so maybe it wasnt long enough - i am a nervous wreck :(

Now i have stomach ache just thinking about it (i have IBS which quickly flares if i am stressed) Why does PAL have to be so hard?

:( well try to relax chick, I'm sure you're worrying about nothing :)

But you're right, it is scary and stressful. I'm petrified, but it's out of our control now, just try not to think about it and maybe you could see your doctor for reassurance?

XxX

:hugs: Sending you big hugs Dee. :hugs: I'm so sorry you are worried. It's so stressful. :hugs:

Hi ladies.. hope your all doing well...

Kaede-congrats.. h & h 9 sticky months to you.. :)

Dee-big hugs... and try not to stress... cant say all will be okay but just relax and what is meant to happen will.. Its hard though.. we stress and worry and its so unfair.. So big big hugs.

my scan is in 8 days!!!

Dee try not to worry hun, easier said than done i know as i was in a mad panic yesterday! But IMO actually weeing on ICs is no good! always dip to make sure they have been in long enough.

Sending lots of :dust: to the other ladies! it will be your time soon :hugs:

Dee try to keep calm babe - like the others said - it could just be your wee being diluted or a different level of test - try to keep calm and dont stress yourself out (easier said than done) but think of it like this - after a miscarraige your hormone levels still can remain strong for a couple of weeks so im sure you slightly lighter tests are just down to the amount of fluid you have taken in.. if you've not had any bleeding then keep calm and chilled sweet.. PAL is so hard, i wanted to take another test yesterday to make sure my lines are getting darker but OH said not too because he knows if they are lighter/ same then i will be stressing myself out.. im sure everything is fine hun :hugs: x

Congrats Kaede :happydance: x

Pip congrats on the 20wk scan :) x

Lilrojo - bet your soo excited for your scan :') mines on 15th July - so scared but excited :) xx

Poppy - hope everythings good with you missy :D xxx

Hope everyones okay and keeping positive! :)

Has anyone heard from Hayley lately? I BBM'ed her yesterday but it must have been her old phone as it was someone else's phone now? :/

xxx

No worries my love :) looking at the first page from when this group first started its amazing how many people had their BFP's :) the others wont be far behind :) xxx

Hi all.
Hope your okay Dee? I know how worrying it is. I am super worried at the moment myself. I woke up this morning, went to the toilet and there was blood when i wiped, it wasnt red or brown, a sort of dirty redish colour. I didnt drip into toilet or hasnt been on my knickers. But there was a fair amount when i wiped.
I have no cramps and have been fine apart from the first couple of times i went to the loo. My friend said she had this for 4 days, and her child is fine. But i cant help but worry!
Any advise would be great, Thanks xxx

I don't know what to advise you Sarah, this is all so worrying.
I think blood that is old looking is better than bright red and the fact its not heavy and only when you wipe is good. Could you go to the doctors maybe for a blood test? I've kinda thought about doing the same. All else we can do is try to think positive because we cant change anything :hugs::hugs:
I hope this is the last of the spotting for u. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->