TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:hugs: dee, I think it's difficult NOT to have a wobble and hopefully you're just overanalysing the lines.

Emily I take your spotting calmed down :yipee:

Excuse my baby brain but babysimpson what was your username before you changed it :dohh:

Hi all.
Hope your okay Dee? I know how worrying it is. I am super worried at the moment myself. I woke up this morning, went to the toilet and there was blood when i wiped, it wasnt red or brown, a sort of dirty redish colour. I didnt drip into toilet or hasnt been on my knickers. But there was a fair amount when i wiped.
I have no cramps and have been fine apart from the first couple of times i went to the loo. My friend said she had this for 4 days, and her child is fine. But i cant help but worry!
Any advise would be great, Thanks xxx

Hi Sarah! If it was dirty red then would suggest old blood? The hospital say that old implantation bleed is normal during early pregnancy - blood seems more when you wipe hun so if you got for example a tea spoon of blood (or red food die) and chucked it onto wipe paper it would seem LOADS more so hoping nothing to worry baout babe - people have periods through their pregnancies sometimes - if you've had no pain then try not to worry :hugs: xxx

:hugs: dee, I think it's difficult NOT to have a wobble and hopefully you're just overanalysing the lines.

Emily I take your spotting calmed down :yipee:

Excuse my baby brain but babysimpson what was your username before you changed it :dohh:

Hehe yea babes - well was just yellow discharge with abit of brown in (hoping it was off my pants or something lol :dohh:) Im all good at the minute (touch wood) Hopes all good with you babes :) xxx

Just wanted to send :hug: to all of us ladies on here who need it. It would seem almost all of us newly preggo ladies have had a scare/panic at some time or another in the last week. I'm just gonna throw some sticky :dust: out there and some happy thoughts to boot. :hugs:

Puppycat, I wanted to say well done for getting some action last night. You will be joining the rush of BFPs soon!!! :dust: to you as well!!

Here's to the terrors of early pregnancy! We will get through them!!! And here's to the agony of TTC - you will succeed soon!! Xoxox

Had a FAB day today (which has just been totally ruined... more to follow). Went for sushi with my best friend and we went to the cinema to see 'Bridesmaids' - such an awesome film!! We had pic n mix and then Thorntons ice cream afterwards.

My mum had her hysterectomy today and is apparently in a lot of pain although the op went according to plan. I went to the church prayer meeting and then prayed for her which was really emotional for me but I'm so thankful to them for that.

Just had a... disagreement with a mutual friend on FB. She likes to have a certain amount of drama in her life and the most recent thing is that her 9 year old daughter (who was allowed to go there without her parents) saw a flasher in our local park. I don't know if it's true or not, the police are checking CCTV but she has kept on about it since, warning people from the park it happened at.

I know she is a Christian and a woman of God so I asked her if she thought it might be an act of satan that this should happen in the week that our church has planned a 'big event' in the same park to preach the gospel to the locals and hold a family fun day completely free of charge, it seems so coincidental to me.

Obviously she is upset, as I would be if ANYTHING happened to my daughter, but then she turned on me, accusing me of making the event more important than her daughter, goodness me I'm so annoyed!

Hmm, yep, some people are like that unfortunately :( you just need to rise above it all and ignore her. I went through a phase where I got really annoyed with about 75% of my friends list so I just deleted them all lol :/ I only have family and friends I actually talk to on there now. And d'ya know what?! I cam go on Facebook without having to read people's attention seeking statuses! Haha XD they need to install a "dilligaf" button :p

XxX

Yes I have just removed her and her husband. He came on there after and said something about me selling sexually perverse Ann Summers items (? is he comparing me to the flasher) and just going to church on a Sunday not meaning I'm a Christian - some people are such a waste of skin.

I agree with you hun... Better off with them removed :)

I don't see as Ann summers stuff is perverse :/ obviously as long as it's kept private. I really like that shop! Some of the underwear is lovely XD haha

XxX

Morning girls,

For Dee and all the other lovely preggo ladies having scares - is there something that you can do to keep your mind occupied? I found it helped being busy with something as you don't have time then to worry as much. It is so hard to do but you've been positive through TTC so now you need to continue the positivity and help little beans stick. Having something like a party to organise or a project to work on might help the time to pass by quicker.

PuppyCat - It sounds like this couple are wanting to attach a bad reputation to your name. That isn't Christian at all and I hate people like that. I've had my fair share of people who claim to be the most religious people you could ever meet but they are so nasty to people, belittle people and do just what that couple is doing to you. Best to ignore them and not let yourself get upset or angry about what they are saying.

HI Ladies
I feel a bit more positive today and it is my daughters 9 th birthday tomorrow so i am busy getting her last pressies and cake etc :)
I have no tests left so i cant even stress over that, i may test in a few days which should tell me if its good or bad news.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Puppy - we can do without people like that making comments on our lives - sometimes i think they are actually just jealous! Don't give them another thought and also i am sending you some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :)

Suze - I can't actually remember what it was now lol. I think it was something like hopingforno3 or something like that so obviously when I miscarried for a third time, the username was outdated.

Thanks dee. Had a good cry and rant this morning and feel a little better.
Got a flippin cold too and bronchiolitus. Sigh. Feel rubbish x

I nice hot drink for you I think and possbly a nap whenever Laura goes for one?

Oh yeah i forgot about that. Well i that case fingers crossed fro you and loads of babydust

Lots of :dust: to you Puppycat!! And hooray :yipee: for a rundown immune system! It might just be your friend when TTC. :hug: to you since you are feeling down though. :hugs:

Puppy - I was poorly over ov too! Fingers X'd it'll work for you too :) shooting a ton load of very stick :dust: your way!!!!

XxX

Thanks girls. Went to visit my mum in hospital this afternoon. She's ok just tired and feeling sicky. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->