TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi ladies...

Puppy-hope your mom makes a quick recovery.. big hugs.. and you as well.. feel better soon.. :)

AMU-hope all is going well for you today..

Dee-happy to hear everything is looking up for you and your pma is back.. Happy early bday for your daugher.. I have my daughters bday pics this friday her bday is the 31st, turning 2.. :)

AFM-one week till my scan... just cant wait.. 7 more days and i will know either way what is going on with my peanut.. :)

I just realised I haven't shared Pip's news on here yet:

WRIGGLEBUM IS A BOY :blue: AND HEALTHY AND PERFECT. :wohoo:

Awww Congratz Pip glad he behaved for you :happydance::happydance: my missy kept her legs togethor :haha:

Wow, thats fab news about wrigglebum, and i looove boys :) How cute.

What do you mean about the low immune system at ovulation ladies? Am i missing something?

I don't know the technical details but I always thought you were more likely to implant and get spermie into eggie if you were a bit lower on immunity?

The concept about low immunity and conception is that if your immune system is busy fighting a cold or other infection, it is less likely to fight a fertilised egg (which is a foreign object in our bodies). I hope that helps. xoxox

Its totally true too, i had a head cold coming on before my IP dip then few days later it just disappeared.

Got loads of tummy cramps and weird contraction feelings going on - wonder if it's ov. Bloating too :(

That could be a good sign of Ov Puppycat. I always felt Ov as a general tenderness trough my entire lower abdomen and pelvic floor but it can be different for everyone. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awwww, congrats on joining team blue Pip!!! :D

And yeah, your body attacks the fertilised egg when it's trying to implant because like Muddled said, it's a foreign object... kinda silly really haha. YOu'd have thought we'd evolved enough to NOT kill off pur potential offsprings lol. But best of luck to you Puppycat :D

XxX

Went to the doctor today. He did all the general checkup stuff... and I had to get a blood test already! I asked him about chicken pox because there's been an outbreak at work and he sent me straight in for a blood test witht henurse to check for immunity. He was such a nice doctor! I might remember his name so I can see him again :)

XxX

Thats good that you found a good doctor Kaede. I am holding off going until i am around 8 weeks i think. They don't do much in this area except ask you to book up with the midwife at around 8 weeks.

Same here, but got it out of the way anyway lol. Gona wait a couple weeks to book midwife though, cuz like you said they don't see you til you're 8 weeks :)

XxX

Hello ladies

Wriggle Bum was very well behaved for the sonographer today - in fact she said s/he was a good baby! She started off by showing us baby's heartbeat and demonstrating how s/he was lying (head on my bladder, spine against my left hand side, feet up on my right hand side towards my ribs!). She then explained she was going to do all the measurements and checks and would point out things as and when she came across them. She was wonderful - we got to see baby's nose, mouth, ears, kidneys, bladder, heart, spine, knobbly knees, legs, arms and hands (all clenched up in a boxer pose!).

She told us baby was perfect and then turned to the potty shot. There was absolutely no doubt that we were looking at a...

BOY!!!!!

I'd like to introduce you to my gorgeous, perfectly healthy son:

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6011/5905439600_e29df1d825_z.jpg

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6031/5905439178_66562f0fca_z.jpg

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6044/5905435976_0339a92ce1_z.jpg

I was so surprised, as I'd been convinced he was a girl, but so, so overjoyed that he was healthy. The relief was unbelievable. I feel so calm now and am really looking forward to welcoming my son into the world. We are so lucky :happydance: and DS is thrilled to bits as he really wanted a brother :thumbup:

After the scan we saw the consultant. She confirmed my due date as 21 November and said that she didn't want me to go beyond my due date so would probably induce me if baby hadn't made an appearance. She wants to see me again at 34w to see how I'm doing. My BP was okay and my urine sample was fine so all good news on that front. I need to see my midwife again at 25w and then have my GTT at 27w.

We've booked onto a Stork Walk to visit the delivery suite/labour ward in a couple of weeks. This will give us the chance to see what's available as I'd quite like to use the birthing pool for some/all of my labour.

We've posted pictures on FB but not yet released the gender as we want to make sure we've told our family first.

It's been an emotional rollercoaster today and I'm so tired, but I'm on :cloud9: at the moment.

Pip x

Dee-cant believe your waiting that long to go to the drs.. I went before 4 weeks.. to check my hcg.. and was started of progesterone right away.. and i have my scan in one week.. will be almost 7 weeks.. yay.. just crazy they dont see you right away..

Pip you snuck in there on me.. so happy for you... yay for a cute healthy baby boy.. so happy and on cloud 9 for you..

Awww Pip fantastic pictures and he looks too cute :hugs:

Arw Pip!! Lovely little boy! looks perfect on scan photos! Happy for you!! :wohoo:

Just a quick question - iv had a lump come up on my crease at side of my tuppy/onto my leg (wear pants rub) iv squeezed some yellow/clear juice out of it - think its a in growing hair (well hoping so anyway) about size of a small grape - have them quiet alot after shaving just wanted to check that its nothing that will effect baby?

Iv turned into a right worry wart lol xx

Lol, Emz careful baby doesn't write you a note stating how gross it is having a yellow head spot next to it's home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->