TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awwww Pip, what wonderful news and scans! :flower:
The 3rd one looks really detailed, good little man for staying still long enough :)
So glad it went ok for you :flower:

I am good thanks - am veeerrryy tired all the time and also sicky if i have not eaten in a while, otherwise feel good. How are you Keade?

Thanks ladies :D

I'm not too bad haha, really tired all the time too. I seem to be getting diarrhoea after meals... Which is embarrasing, any of you other ladies experienced this? I've had really sore boobs today, mostly my right boob, but it feels like my bra is made of sandpaper lol. I haven't really had any sickness as such. Woke up at about 3am this morning and had slight heartburn/slight nausea. Anybody else getting on and off cramping? Lol

XxX

Your scan will be so exciting Lilrojo :) Hope that comes quick!

Kaede - i have also had a bit of diarrhoea but i do get IBS so could be the hormones and that. I have not had cramping but i have heard that if you do it is prefectly normal :)

Awww, I just gave into temptation and called DH's parents haha. Got through to his dad and told him because his mum isn't home yet. He was really pleased! I've made him SWEAR not to tell mum, so he's calling HIS mum because he just HAD to tell somebody lol. But bless him, he was saying "well just take it easy, make sure you don't do anythingyoure not supposed to. And what will be will be." I was like awww XD lol ever the practical one! I got to call back in about 45 mins when mum will be home so I can tell her too XD

XxX

Awwww, thats sweet Kaede - my parents are coming around tonight (for some cake because its my daughters birthday) so i am going to tell them i think - i cant hold back any more! Its gonna be hard though because we dont wanna tell the kids yet so i may have to whisper to them lol

I have only told my mom and sister.. telling dh's family at my dd bday party the end of the month.. :) I will be almost 10 weeks..

Haha, well good luck!!! I bet they're over the moon! :D I think my MIL will cry when I tell her lol, she's quite an emotional person haha. I'm half expecting phone call from DH's nan too lol, but I'm going to call her in the next few days anyway

XxX

Has any of you gotten ms yet.. ugh.. today has been a rough one.. feel nauseous but dont want to throw up you know.. ugh... but so happy to have it

I'm only feeling mildly nauseus if i have not eaten Lilrojo - with my previous pregnancys i got it after 6 weeks, nearer 8 so i think i have that to come!

Hello ladies,
Look at all your tickers, its so colourful in here lol.
Well I just wasted an hr and a half of my life. at a candle party where i got £9 in orders. Sigh

Hey ladies!

So, where to start...

Dee, I'm so happy to hear you are getting some good preggo symptoms. Have you POAS again since the other day? This PAL gig is tough. :hugs: I keep thinking in terms of "if Jazzle arrives", not "when". Happy birthday to your little girl. I hope you all have a lovely evening and you get to tell your folks. :hugs:

Kaede, HAPPY 4 WEEKS! Yes, it's perfectly normal to get some cramps. I got some small cramps very briefly between 3-4 weeks. I remember getting more with my last pregnancy but trying not to read anything into it. :shrug: I have gotten a little diarrhea lately myself too. I was expecting constipation to set in like last pregnancy but it hasn't. Hmmm. They say each pregnancy is different! Have fun telling your family about little bean! I've told my parents, my doctors, my supervisors and a few friends. I don't want more people to know until I am out of first-tri but it's going to be hard to keep Jazzle a secret!! I'm already wearing maternity jeans cuz my belly is bloated big-time. :dohh:

Lilrojo, I've not gotten morning sickness yet but I don't expect it till at least 6 weeks or after. There was an evening when I felt queasy but not much since then. TBH, I don't mind not having MS. :haha: Not long now til your scan. :yipee:

Puppycat, I'm sorry to hear that the evening was a bust for you. :hugs: Better luck next time! How are you feeling with your cold now?

AFM, I've had a slightly stressful day (details in my journal) but otherwise all is good. I will be seeing Jazzle 2 weeks from tomorrow. I just got a new shipment of 2 digis. I was planning to use the first one in the morning with FMU but I broke down and just used it. To my great relief it says Pregnant 2-3 (which is especially reassuring since I have drunk about 2.5 litres of water today). I'll save the other one for next week, maybe Monday, hoping to see 3+. I know I should stay away from the pee-sticks but now I've got them it'd be a shame not to use them... :haha:

And finally, how is everyone else doing? xoxox

With my last two mc's my ms started really early.. with my dd not till around 6ish weeks.. so thats where I am now.. so hoping its a good sign.. saltine crackers are my new best friend.. ugh.. oh well means all is going right.. :) I cant wait for my scan.. yours isnt too far behind me AMU.. :)

Puppy so sorry your night didnt turn out well.. tomorrow is a new day at at least it was only one hour.. :)

Kaede-have fun telling all your family..

Dee-have fun telling your family as well.. why not celebrate huh.. :) and happy bday to your daughter..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->