TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Kaede, HAPPY 4 WEEKS! Yes, it's perfectly normal to get some cramps. I got some small cramps very briefly between 3-4 weeks. I remember getting more with my last pregnancy but trying not to read anything into it. :shrug: I have gotten a little diarrhea lately myself too. I was expecting constipation to set in like last pregnancy but it hasn't. Hmmm. They say each pregnancy is different! Have fun telling your family about little bean! I've told my parents, my doctors, my supervisors and a few friends. I don't want more people to know until I am out of first-tri but it's going to be hard to keep Jazzle a secret!! I'm already wearing maternity jeans cuz my belly is bloated big-time. :dohh

Haha, I've had to swap from my size 12 work trousers to my old size 14's lol, took a year to lose 3st and 3 dress sizes, but now my belly is swollen too... But sooo worth it! :D and I can always lose the weight again now I knowhow easy it can be lol XD

I think like pretty much all of my family know now. I've only told 2 friends so far though. I'm going to wait until about 12 weeks to tell "everyone" this time lol. And yeah the cramps are only few and far between, but they're kinda like sharp, make you stop a moment cramps lol. Little bit disconcerting, but like I said before, I've had words with Squirt and I'm pretty sure he/she is gona stick in tight this time :)

XxX

Glad all you pregnant women are doing well ~ its always a joy to read your posts! :winkwink:

Im afraid my posts are boring as hell.. CD9 for me today, OPK's are getting darker by the day and got sticky cm today. I dont usually OV till CD17 but i doubt ill make it that far this time, maybe my B6 complex vits have moved ov forward (have a short LP). Who knows! :wacko:

All the best!! xx

Hi Inoue! :wave: Sending loads of :dust: your way!!! I hope Ov gets here nice and fast and that your OH :spermy: catch your eggy! xoxox

You ladies are all so sweet :flower:

I told my parents on the phone before they arrived because we don't want the kiddies to know just yet and they were thrilled! i don't know why i always worry about everything when usually those things are nothing to worry about!

My daughter had a great birthday, she has sports day at school today too, so a busy day all round, she had lots of girlie bits bought for her, i cant believe how my last baby is all growing up :)

I am sooooooooooooo tired tonight LOL it must be a good sign. I got some more I/C's today and tested again (i have a thing for cheap tests) and the line was equally as dark as before with dilute urine so i hope that is ok. I mean i think 48 hours + hours later if it was bad then it would surely not be as dark. Maybe these I/C's only get so dark - it is pretty dark. I am not gonna worry about that anyway.

Inoue sending you :dust: and Puppy too :dust:

Thanks for the dust!! :happydance:

Yeh ill be jumping hubby when i get the possitive - hope it comes soon (although i do like to pee on a stick daily :blush:).

Oooo, hope you catch that eggy Inoue!!!

I'm ridiculously tired too! But there's no way I can go to bed yet, too much paperwork to do :( just having 5 mins break then going back at it. End of year reports are hard to write! They're only for 3 year olds, but it's hard to think how to say nicely that the kids are pure evil :) lmao. Nah kidding, but this is the first year I've had to do them since all the changes in legislation -.- ah well, no rest for the wicked! Best get back to it or I won't be sleeping at all tonight lol

XxX

Sending lots of :dust: to all those that need it! It will be your turn to shout BFP soon ladies i'm sure :hugs:

Ended up going to bed at midnight, so feel like a zombie right now :( but last day then a 3 day weekend, so I'll probably survive to the end of the day lol. Hope everyone has a good day :)

XxX

Morning everyone - hope you are all ok.:flower:
I am pretty tired today and can't wait for the weekend but i am off to Take That on saturday so think i will be even more tired on sunday!
Still, i am not complaining :)

Oh wow! Enjoy Take That Dee ~ ive heard only good reviews so im sure it will be excellent :happydance:

I had some EWCM today so hoping i ovulate within the next 3 days - temps not quite there yet! :dohh:

Be sure to BD tonight anyway Inoue - i'm sure it was one of the eearlier BD's that worked for me this time!

Dee, I think it's awesome that you are taking in a gig. I am taking Alex to see They Might Be Giants (one of my all time favourite bands) on the 15 July. I can't wait!! I just hope they have seating for feeble people with bad backs. :haha:

That's great news Inoue! I always get excited when I have EWCM (it's a rather rare occurrence for me). I hope your eggy comes launching out in record time and has a tango with loads of waiting :spermy:. :dance:

How're the rest of you ladies doing? I am still anxiously awaiting my scan (2 weeks from today!) and hoping all is well with my little Jazzle. I keep wavering between fear that I will have another mmc and the hope that everything might actually be okay and I might just get to meet this baby. Pregnancy after 3 consecutive losses has taken it's toll on my faith in my body to produce a healthy pregnancy and to be able to carry to term. I am truly deeply hoping Jazzle will be able to restore that faith (and then I'll be done trying to have babies!!).

I hope you all are having a good evening and :dust: to all who are still trying!!

Yeah we have seats Muddled - even if they are right at the back! :)
I am going to chill out and just try to enjoy myself :)

I know exactly what you mean about loosing faith in your body, every few hours i am worrying about a lack of symptoms or a twinge or a slight cramp, and i get soooo scared when i go to the loo :wacko:
I am not even gonna go to the docs until i get to 8 weeks (that was when it all went wrong last time or at least when i got to know)
Its not like by going earlier i am going to be helping in any way and i seriously doubt they will early scan me so i have 8 weeks to wait until my first scan!
Its gonna be hard ............

:hugs: Dee :hugs: Hang in there hun. We are so in the same boat. When do you expect your first scan after going to the doctor? Did you find our about your last miscarriage by scan or bleeding? I found out about my miscarriage early on because they were monitoring me to rule out another ectopic and Splodge never developed enough to see clearly on scan but I still didn't actually bleed until about 8 weeks.

I think it is much less stressful waiting it out at home instead of going down to the hospital nearly every 48 hours for blood tests and scans for 3 weeks straight. I don't think they are as concerned about another ectopic this time because they don't even want to see me until 7 weeks! Unless it's an oversight on the doctor's part. :dohh: Either way, I don't think this pregnancy is ectopic so I will be glad to find out in one fell swoop if this pregnancy is viable at 7 weeks. If all is well so far with Jazzle we will see a heartbeat, if not, well, I'll have to deal with it. I hate waiting!!! :grr:

Muddled - last time i started to bleed brown at about 7.6 weeks and i went to the doctor (i had a Miscarriage years earlier and the first sign was brown blood)
and she said that some bleeding in early pregnancy was ok. I knew in my heart that something was wrong as i continued to bleed until 8.5 weeks when i managed to beg for a scan (a young sympathetic guy doctor felt sorry for me i think) At the scan we saw a 6.5 weeks baby but they said there was no heartbeat. They thought i had my dates wrong and the heartbeat may 'appear' in a few days because it was just to early but i insisted my dates were correct (we hadnt BD after a certain date)
They booked me in for a confirmation of miscarriage scan 1 week later.
However a few days later i had severe cramps for a whole day nearlly and i passed lots of blood and tissue (and my baby)
The confirmation scan confirmed an empty womb.

I am very scared to be honest, i want to know that this time things are ok but at the same time i wanna just hold out at home and try to relax because nature will do what nature will do.

I think its good that you will get to find out quite soon, then you can move on from there, i think it will be good news for you this time because you deserve it :hugs::hugs:

I am a bit of an emotional wreck today lol i just cried my eyes out over eastenders, TTC is hard but this early pregnancy thing after a loss is 10 times harder. ...............but i am just hoping its gonna come good this time.

You're such a strong lady Dee. :hugs: I think we all deserve our for-keeps baby. Even one loss is more than enough for any women to experience. On the positive side, there's no reason to believe that we won't get to meet these babies in 2012. We may have had losses in the past, but it doesn't have to go that way this time. I'm gonna keep telling myself that til I know it's okay...

Yeah we have to believe it is gonna be ok :) And like Pip advised, i talk to my baby and i hope he/she understands how important he/she already is to me :)

Kaede - do you wanna be my bump buddy too? Hope you are feeling fine today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->