TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Oooo, sure thing Dee :D yeah I'm feeling good, still got a few on and off cramps, but they're not bad... More making me paranoid more than anything lmao XD I did get out of bed this morning and randomly dry heaved lol :/ I wasn't actually sick... I didnt even feel sick, just started retching lol. I even laughed at myself after XD

XxX

Hey ladies. I just wanna say if you feel something is not right go in and get checked out. I was having a lot of pressure Tuesday night around 11:30pm and came into L&D to be checked. I felt like crap that entire day and something just felt wrong. By the time I got to the hospital I was shaking really bad. They checked me in, I wasn't having any contractions at the time. They checked my cervix, baby was really low and they said I was 1cm dilated :( I was scared to death. By the time the nurse got done asking all the questions I was bleeding and having contractions that only got worse. I got my husband there as quick as I could and the contractions were bad and fast when he got here. They gave me a shot of terbutaline to short term stop the contractions then they hooked me up to an IV drip of Magnesium and gave me my first steriod shot. I was on the mag for 27 hours until it started causing me a lot of problems so they turned it off at 4am after I got my 2nd steriod shot. So far so good, no more bleeding or contractions. Because of the bleeding they were worried about placental abruption but couldn't get me for an ultrasound because I was on the mag and couldn't leave the floor. But now they think maybe it was just a SCH. I'm now on Nifedipine 2 pills every 6 hours to keep the contractions away. I'll be in the hospital at least the next 2 days, not sure how long right now. I only saw my OB long enough this morning for him to tell me they were putting me on the pills and would be moving me to antepartum since labor had been stopped. This afternoon the neonatologist came in to talk to me about what would happen if I had to deliver right now. It was so scary. I am just praying that now I will make it until at least 35 weeks. I'm so scared. My mom has my 3 kids right now because my husband is working and he works 9am til 11pm and she's stressed out. I feel bad. He brought our 2 year old to the hospital this afternoon to see me and he's upset with mommy and wanted me to come home with him. I feel so horrible. I feel like I've been selfish now wanting to having this baby so badly and now this is happening. If something bad happens I'll never forgive myself :(

Aww Mami please dont feel guilty about anything and try not get yourself worked up :hugs: your in good hands there, just need to keep baby in a bit longer if possible. Just rest as much as you can and we'll be praying for you n baby :kiss:

Thanks poppy. I really needed to hear that. So far it looks really good. I'm about to call and ask when they're bringing my next round of pills cuz I think it's been almost 6 hours now. I'm taking it day by day now. Just really wanting to talk to my OB and see what the plan is, etc cuz I'm completely in the dark right now. And girls that magnesium is so bad shit. It messed me up bad and I'm swollen from head to toe like a sausage. I ended up with every side effect possible from it. I was just now back to reality really this afternoon after being off it about 8 hours.

Awww Mami, I will be praying for you tonight my love. How scary for you :hugs: I'm sure little bubs was just trying to say 'take it easy mummy' and will be fine. Please try to look after yourself and try not to worry xxxxx

I'm really hoping so Puppycat :) and thanks for the prayers, I need them.

Awww, I'm so sorry you're havin a hard time Mami :( poppy is right, you're in the best place. Just try to relax and take care of yourself :)

XxX

They're starving me to death in here though! I do not like the food at this hospital. The other one in town has room service and you can order what you want. But I like this hospital much better for me and my kids, they've all been born here.

Mami-prayers are being sent your way hun.. try to relax as best you can.. and dont feel guilty.. you little bubba is going to be okay..

Thank you ladies. So far I've been stable without bleeding or contractions for about 28 hours now. I get my next dose of meds at 12am. So far so good. I'm actually pretty relaxed today, especially since they gave me the dose of pain meds last night and knocked me out and my pain out. It's like it reset my system. Now if the swelling would go away, my legs feel sooo heavy. I just got a shower finally so now I'm feeling much better. Baby and I have been having conversations. I think he wore himself out yesterday he was so active today he seems a lot quieter. But still moving and looking good on the monitor earlier. He had perfect accelerations and decelerations, exactly what they wanted to see.

:hugs: Mami :hugs: I was just thinking yesterday that we hadn't heard from you in a couple days, hoping you were ok. I'm so sorry to hear you are going through all of this. It's great news that baby is doing well despite the emergencies on the "outside".

It sounds like the hospital is doing everything they can to help slow things down and keep him in place for a while longer. Rotten that you had such a horrible reaction to the magnesium. Like the other ladies have said, do your best to relax and stay calm. there's nothing you can do but stay as chilled out as possible and follow doctors orders and so that all will turn out fine.

I know it feels like a mother's job is to worry and feel guilty about every thing that happens to our children but seeing as this is out of your hands, try to let those feelings go. They won't help get your baby here any safer or better, they will just draw your attention away from what you need to do - taking care of yourself and part of that is staying as relaxed as possible. The hormones produced by stress work against your body which is the last thing you need right now.

Sending you all my best thoughts Mami. Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope all keeps getting better and better. :hugs:

Mami.... prayers are being sent your way hun, i hope everything stays on the right track and baby stays where he needs to be :hugs:

Sending positive wishes your way Mami, hope things continue to improve today.
Try not to worry about the other kiddies, its important you and baby get fixed, they will be fine without you for a little longer and will appreciate you all the more when you get home :) Take care x

Good morning ladies and boy is it a GREAT morning! Thank you all for your kind words. So far so good. I've been stable without contractions or bleeding for almost 48 hours now. My OB is happy. He said he doesn't know what caused this but the meds are definitely helping and that's great. He said I'll most likely be released Monday morning but is leaving orders with the on call OB's that if I'm stable I and they're comfortable with it I can go home tomorrow or Sunday! Baby is looking great and no contractions what so ever! I am so happy for this. I've got a lot of hope now that I will make it quite a ways longer now. I have my next OB check and an ultrasound to check baby's growth and cervical length a week from Monday and my OB was fine with that. So I must be doing really great!

Fantastic news Mami just rest as much as you can sweetie :hugs:

Thanks ladies. And I was doing good and was calm then I talked to my husband and our landlord is causing a lot of trouble and we have 2 weeks to move out, less 12 days and I'm stuck in here and no one is wanting to help me. I just don't need this and don't know what to do anymore.

Hi all! hope everythings okay?

Iv not been to work today because i cant be doing with the stress - i had a nap and when i woke up i had some brown/yellow discharge again so rang hospital and she wanted to me to go in for a scan to put my mind at ease - so i picked OH up from work and went to see our little beanie - saw the heartbeat and burst into tears and OH eyes weld up.. got another scan in 2 weeks to check everything is still okay :) women who did scan said i was 6-7 weeks and from my last period im 7 weeks tomorrow so ovulated really early this cycle! like within the first week :o ..xx

So glad you saw the heartbeat and beanie is fine - its so stressful waiting to find out if they are ok - cant wait until i can be 7 weeks or more to find out too - congrats emily :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->