TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Glad all is well mami ~ keep possitive :winkwink:

I had some more EWCM this morning but OPK's still stark negative ~ just want to see a possitive, maybe im too early still (CD10) :sad2:

Mami, I'm so sorry to hear you are having such a stressful time. Don't tenants have rights in America??? 2 weeks doesn't seem like much notice to evict someone from a property. :nope: I hope things work out for you. :hugs: I know it must seem like the impossible task right now but try to put your efforts into staying calm. You and baby deserve it. :hugs:

Emz, that's great news that beanie is growing and right on target. Long may that continue til you deliver a wriggling bundle of joy next Spring! :hugs:

Dee, do you think you will be offered an early scan once you see the GP? I hope they do. 12-13 weeks is an awfully long time to wait to find out if everything is going ok. I hope you don't have to wait that long. :hugs:

Hang in there Inoue. 10 DPO is a bit early for a positive OPK unless you have supershort cycles. You'll get it soon! :hugs:

AFM, I'm having a busy day, trying to be positive and sometimes succeeding. :dohh:

I hope everyone else is well. Xoxox

I'm not sure what to do now Muddled, i have two more weeks at work left until we get the summer holiday break, i was wanting to wait until i was off work to go along to the doctors but now someone on another thread suggested i get my progesterone levels etc tested to see how the pregnancy is going and maybe they could supplement me? So now i wonder if i should go sooner rather than later?? I am so stressed and confused :/ Routinely here we get offered a midwife first appointment at around 8 weeks and then a first scan at 10-14 weeks. So i'm just not sure.....

Inoue - i used to ovulate at CD21 (though i did have long cycles) so just be patient and keep BDing every so often just in case :)

Update on me! Had my scan today and i'm having a BOY TEAM :blue:
Sadly Mark didn't get to go to the scan :cry: one of his deliveries was late so he had to wait for that as they just leave it in from of the shop :( So i got to the hospital and waited and then went into the scan, the woman was really nice and started by saying my bladder was too full! :dohh: so i had to go to the toilet then she started taking all the measurements etc and Peapod actually behaved! in fact too much as i had to move loads of times to my side, the other side etc to try and get him to move :haha: She saw his manhood real quick at the start of the scan and then had a better look near the end and showed me too. Ellie is happy, she did ask when i rang her if he was a girl though :haha:

Heres the pic of our little Boy Scott-Antonio!! He has his leg above his head lol.

Attachments

• 268341_10150303248372629_622062628_9550804_7628235_n.jpg
    268341_10150303248372629_622062628_9550804_7628235_n.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Samantha, what a fab scan! I love the leg lol
Congrats on a boy too :)

Yay for team blue sam.. so happy for you.. :)

Happy 5 weeks AMU!!!

So happy to hear all is going good Mami and Emily..

oooohh and 4 more days till my scan.. :)

:hugs: Dee, as it's the NHS, I honestly don't think they will do any sort of blood tests at this stage as you've "only" had 2 losses (I hate the fact that you can't get any support with miscarriage on the NHS unless you've had 3 or more unexplained losses). You certainly can ask, but just giving you a realistic warning, your GP may not be concerned enough to order any tests (as we've heard from so many ladies here who have had 1-2 losses). I still think it's a good idea to let them know you are pregnant though, especially if there is a queue for midwives, best to get in it!!

As for progesterone supplements, they are generally used from the moment you find out you've conceived (if not sooner) and are used to help sustain progesterone levels if you have a history of low progesterone or a luteal phase defect. As you've carried 2 children successfully, I'm thinking either is unlikely to be a problem for you so I wouldn't get worried about not having the supplements at this stage. They seem to be a lot more proactive about progesterone treatments in America for some reason, even when it hasn't been proven that they're needed. I'm sure it doesn't hurt but I've not heard of anyone on the NHS being given progesterone supplements without having been put through the whole hormone evaluation process. I guess what I'm trying to say is try not to stress about it because they probably aren't necessary for you anyway, but by all means go see your GP to discuss your concerns (it never hurts to ask) and so they can notify the midwives that you're on your way. :dance:

Big huge congrats Sam. I love the scan photo of Scott-Antonio! :cloud9:

Yay Lilrojo!!! Only 4 more days til you see your little beanie!!! ::happydance::

Im the US and Im on progesterone.. I have carried one child to term.. but my new dr.. whom i love.. got me on them anyways.. just to be safe.. If you feel concerned I would def talk to your dr.. even if they dont do anything at least you tried and made your concerns known.

Thanks amu im excited..

Mami I'm sorry you've had a tough few days but I'm pleads things are looking up and that youve had great care and baby hopefully will stay put for another few weeks. Sorry to hear about your accommodation problems though :dohh:

Sam so happy for you on your :blue: news :happydance:

Emily I'm pleased too that you got to see your little beans's heartbeat :thumbup:

Mami glad baby is happy and staying put but sorry you're having the house stress - does your landlord know you're pregnant and currently in hospital? Seems awfully insensitive of him to give you a deadline to move when you're obviously having some issues with health. Idiot!

Sam team blue :happydance: one of each! PERFECT!!!

TMI Green snot CM - normal or not?

dunno - determined not to POAS this cycle so in theory anything from 1-4dpo if I have 27-30 day cycle x

I have had green snot cm on BFN and BFP cycles Puppy - probably just normal..

Sam that's a great pic! Congrats on your son! And it looks like he's smiling :) And as for me the dumb landlord doesn't care that I'm the hospital. He's a jerk. And the way these guys work isn't legal in way of any of their businesses, rentals, restaurants, etc if you get my drift. I'm just upset but I took a nice nap this afternoon before being waken to be monitored, etc and I'm feeling better. DH came on his break and brought me some food but it was cold and not very good by the time I got to eat :( Oh well it's okay. But he said he talked to his boss where's he's working now and she's really nice, knows I'm in the hospital etc and she's going to do some looking for us too which is nice of her! She doesn't even know me and she's concerned about me and baby. And I picked a name while I was half outta of it in labor, Valentin but I don't know if DH will go for it, it means Strong in Spanish and I feel it's very fitting for him and what I've wanted to name him really all along. So we shall see. I want my baby to have a name darnit!

Puppy I was going to say post ov it's a good sign :thumbup:

And well done for NOT POAS this cycle...very good!!

Thanks Mami - I have no intention of testing this cycle unless I get to July 22nd and no AF - then I'll think about it... lol x

Well good luck! That's my brother's birthday btw!!!! I pray no AF for you and you test with a nice dark :bfp:! This has been a great month and I'm praying it's yours too! You deserve it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->