TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ahhh Sam thats a brilliant scan piccy and congratz on team blue :happydance::happydance:

Just thought id pop in and wish you all well on the TTC side and take it easy to the Pregnant ladies. Im off to Turkey tomorrow for 10 nights so wont be back till the 20th, im dreading the flight then away in a hot country whilst nearly 22wks :dohh: but hopefully i'll be able to relax whilst OH runs around after korben :haha:

:hugs::hugs:

I agree with Mami! Hope you get ur bfp puppy :)

Mami, ur landlord sounds like an idiot. Is there nobody you can report him to?

XxX

I wish Kaede! He's a POS for sure! There's nothing more that I can do because my husband doesn't understand the laws here and says I'm just causing more trouble and need to leave it alone. I'm stressed and told him if anything else happens I'm stuck here til I deliver and that's that no if's and's or but's about it and he'll be stuck working full time and handling our 2 year old. I CANNOT let that happen. My little boy is already heartbroken and mad at me and I've only been here 3 days now :( I feel horrible. So I have to make sure I do my best to stay calm and do what I'm suppose to cuz it would just crush Alex if I had to end up here again and now I'm really worried about how he's going to react after me having the baby. He's such a mama's boy, he's MY boy and that's that. So I don't know who I'm going to manage a newborn and him too and not have him sad and feeling left out, etc. My other 2 were not jealous at all but they weren't so close to me like he is.

Yay Emily thats fab news!!! :) and congrats again to Sam on the blue bump xxx

My belly is soooo bloated right now! Lol, already looks like I got a bump XD

How is everyone this morning? :)

XxX

@Mami- feeling sad is all part and parcel of having new siblings. At least for a couple of weeks until ur little boy gets used to it. Just make sure you make plenty if time for him while baba is asleep :) you can't help it that you're poorly, and although he may seem like he's angry at mummy, he'll forget all about in a day or two :)

XxX

Mami :hugs: I am sure you won't need to go back in again, you really do need to try not to worry though hun. Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change... I pray you feel better soon and I'm sure your little boy will be happy that mummy's home :hugs: xx

Hi everyone - i am off to Take That soon so i won't be on today but just to wish everyone a great weekend, sorry about your landlord problems Mami, i hope that things get sorted for you and have a great holiday Poppy! Hopefully to can chill as much as possible :)
How are you doing Kaede? I have waves of nausea, not all the time or even in the morning but just at random times!
Hi to Lilrojo and Muddled, hope you two are good too - bye for now xx

Sending :dust: to those that need it!! Is anyone due to test soon??

I'm not really getting nausea, just like you said, random moments where I'll like urge but not be sick. Apart from that I'm just battling with fatigue lol.

Have a great time at take that! :D

XxX

Poppy I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time on holiday. I think you have the right idea letting OH chase Korbin. :haha: I hope you'll pop on here when you can, but if we don't hear from you again til you return, I hope you have a brilliant time. :hugs:

Dee I hopeful have fun tonight! This will be one to tell your baby when s/he is older. :haha:

Mami, I hope everything is still holding steady with your little Valentin. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today?

Hey all

Dee have a fab time, we want pictures!!

I'm ok, shattered now, just want to nap, actually I may just do that! Got a swimming club tonight that I volunteer for but atm I'm so tired I just don't think I'll have the energy for it :dohh:

Happy Saturday morning ladies! Seems like you've got some fun stuff planned! The nurse this morning said something about me possibly being discharged today! But the on call OB got called upstairs to L&D before making my rounds :( So I'm still waiting to hear. But I've been stable for almost 72 hours straight! My kiddos miss me and my daughter is now giving my mom a lot of trouble all of a sudden and she's getting stressed. I did get a good night's sleep last night though, the nurse gave me 2 sleeping pills and knocked me out lol. They woke me up at 5:30 to monitor the baby, meds at 6, breakfast at 7:30 and then I was out again until almost 11am. So I'm feeling better, just STARVING! First thing I'm doing when I get out is get some REAL food!

I'm glad you're feeling better Mami! Just remember to take it easy when you get home you hear :)

XxX

Girls I'm trying not to get annoyed but it's hard - I have a god-daughter, she will be 2 on Monday but is having her birthday party tomorrow.

Her mother is Laura's godmother too so you'd imagine we'd be in fairly regular contact - we were once but lately she has been distant, not texting etc, it's probably been a good few months since we spoke and we only live about half a mile from each other. Even when I did see her it would always be me going to see them, not the other way round.

Anyway, I asked her about 6 weeks ago what her daughter would like for her birthday, they tend to spoil her and she has everything a child could possible need plus a lot that a child doesn't need. I saw she posted a picture of a kitchen set on FB that she'd bought for her daughter so I thought I'd ask what I could get. She says she'll think on it. So 4 weeks go by and I ask her again but I say 'shall I just get her some clothes or something?' and she says that her daughter has lots of clothes. Right. So I still don't know what to get!!

Now her party is tomorrow, sorry but I REFUSE to give a 2yr old money, it ain't happening. I'm so frustrated that she cannot think of one flippin thing for me to get or even give me a direct answer. Is it too much to ask??

Hmmm... that's a tough one! Can't you just get her a generic girly toy? Like a doll or something? Or maybe some dolly clothes if she already has loads of dolls?

My aunty is like that with my little cousin Tyler. He has EVERYTHING... his bedroom looks like a toy shop! I normally end up buying him cars because they're his favourite, and I know for a fact that they will get played with. It sucks your (friend?) is being so daft over it all. It would only be polite to give you a straight answer.

XxX

I like to give books as children's gifts. Maybe you could pick out a few books that you or her mum can read to her. There are lots of lovely stories/books for all ages of children. Just an idea. I hope you are able to make up whatever is coming between you. :hugs:

Awww, that's a great idea!!! Good thinking!

The Gruffalo, The Snail and The Whale and Little Rabbit Foo Foo ate my favourite ones to read to the kids at work lol. Especially little rabbit foo foo haha! It's so easy to learn the kids can sing it for you! (it's a like a story that is sang... Duno if any of you have heard of it lol). I vote books too :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"