TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww, puppy she's so cute!!!! :D I love her hair lol. I love little girs with pig tails XD

XxX

She is super cute Puppy :) I assumed the little girl in your profile photo was just a random picture from the internet of a cute little one, didn't realise it was your little one! :)

Awww thanks girls - she is gorgeous, but probably because she looks nothing like me :haha: - I don't quite know who she looks like. I find myself looking at her and wondering what I did to deserve her :cloud9:

I seem to be moaning all the time lately - last one, promise.

The woman who had a go at me about her child being more important than an 'event' and saying her daughter had been flashed has now put a picture of her daughter as her profile pic on FB (9yr old) just dressed in a pair of pants? She's obviously just been swimming or something because she's soaked through and facing the camera posing.

What is wrong with this woman??? I'm not her friend on FB anymore, it recommended her and I CAN SEE IT!! That means anyone can!!

Ugh, puppy just ignore her Hun! She's obviously just a trouble make and an attention seeker. And a hypocrite to boot. Just try not to take any notice. Idiots lol

XxX

Morning everyone :)
How are we all today? I am tired still and i have this foul taste in my mouth like i have slept with my mouth open all night kinda taste (but i haven't!) and its all day. Also still waves of nausea, not bad, but i am aware of it at times.
My boobies look fuller i think too for sure....hopefully this is all good :)

wow... wierdest thing ever! I never knew how strong pregnancy cravings were!!! I've just been grocery shopping and as I walked down the isle with the pickles and sauces, my eye caught the jar of pickled onions... and I've NEVER like pickled onions... the smell used to make me gag, let alone the taste... but as soon as I saw that jar I HAD to get some lol. I'm now sat eating a bowl ful of pickled onions for my lunch XD

Hey Dee, I haven't really felt much sickness yet either. I had a wave of it yesterday that came on so suddenly I actually thought I would hurl all over the poor kids in the park (I'd taken my cousin lol). I totally panicked because there were no open topped bins and no bushes I could have used XD haha. But it went away as quickly as it came and I felt absolutely fine after that :D My boobs are kiling me lol, especially my right boob for some reason. But apart form the pickled onion cravings I dont' really have any other symptoms lol. I'm waiting for this morning sickness to kick on properly... although I'm hoping it doesn't!!!

XxX

XxX

I LOVED pickled stuff right up until about a week ago now all i can taste is a vinegary taste so gone right off it lol. My Fav was Pickled eggs (especially in a bag of crisps haha) xx

nah, didn't like pickled eggs when I tried them lol. I had to spit it out XD haha xx

Hey ladies...

Happy 5 weeks Dee...

Scan is tomorrow.... Im so excited and nervous... just cant wait to see my beanie.. :)

Hope your all having a great day...

oh.. and ms has kicked in for me.. but mostly in the evenings..

I am wishing you a great scan tomorrow Lilrojo! You must be so excited but probably a bit nervous too? I think it will go great, cant wait to see how you get on :)

duhhh - you just said you were nervous and excited! then i asked if you were! Must be my pregnancy hormones gone to the brain!

Haha.. its okay dee.. yes im very excited but then still nervous.. 1st tri pal is so hard.. i just want to be 12 weeks already..

Ooo, good luck lilrojo!!! Don't forget to get pics if you get the option (I don't know how early scans work lol).

As for me... Just woke up from a nap feeling vey pukey and getting pickled onion rift >.< ugh, not nice! Hope it goes away before Zumba! Don't think I could manage Zumba feeling sick like lol.

XxX

good luck on ur scan 2morra sweetie sure everything is perfect xx

Thanks Kaede.. I think you get pics.. not sure how my new clinic works.. but i would think so.. :)
and hope you feel better soon.. I also feel very naseous and hungry which is not a great combo

Happy 5 weeks Dee.

Good luck tomorrow lilrojo.

Lol Kaede. Pickled onion overload!!!

Puppycat your daughter is gorgeous.

:dust:

Pip x

Hey ladies! :wave: I've missed a lot of chat in here! Lemme see if I can catch up...

Puppycat -Laura looks so cute in the photos from the party. I hope all went well there. I'm curious - What did you end up getting for your god-daughter in the end?

Lilrojo - I've got everything crossed for you that your scan goes perfectly tomorrow. All your symptoms sound very reassuring if not uncomfortable.

Kaede - I know what you mean about the hit & run nausea. I get that as well. So far it's only happened to me in the evening. Also, as for lopsided boob pain, sometimes only my left boob hurts but usually it's all or nothing in both, getting worse as the day progresses and then resetting overnight. :dohh: I had to laugh over your pickled onion cravings. My cravings have been quite strong for salty and sour things. I haven't completely gone off garlic in this pregnancy like I did last time.

Dee - Happy 5 weeks!!! :wohoo: your symptoms are sounding good. How are you feeling inside yourself? Have you rung the GP yet to get registered with the midwife?

AFM, I have been having steady symptoms in the sore-boob and completely knackered departments. Preggo nose and frequent weeing don't seem to be as strong as they were a week ago. Aside from those I haven't had any other particularly strong symptoms. I find it a little worrying that the other symptoms (cravings, nausea, food aversions, headaches, etc) have only been mild. As miserably as pregnancy can be with all the symptoms I find myself wishing to feel a bit more of them. It would be a lot more reassuring if I was heaving my guts up every day for example. Miserable but reassuring. I'm just counting down til my scan in 10 days. it can't get here soon enough. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->