TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thats a good point actually Kaede - i still have the number from the nurse i saw too - it wouldnt hurt to contact them direct and try.

You're taller than me Dee!! I reckon you might be marked for twins too!! :haha:

Actually, it wouldn't be a surprise for me to conceive twins due to my family history of twins (both grandmothers carried fraternal twins and my grandfather was an identical twin not to mention a couple sets of twins in my grandmother's family) plus my being overweight and 35 (both are twin boosting factors). The only reason I don't think I have a chance of twins this time is the slow rising HCG - twins would be producing twice the amount of HCG and that would show up on the Digi as being ahead of target (or at least not behind). :dohh:

I really hope you both manage to get early scans. :hugs: It sounds like you are in good hands where you are. There's no way I would've gotten an early one here except for my history of ectopic pregnancy.

So are any of you still getting cramps? I have been getting twinges in the region of my left ovary. It's a bit disconcerting because that's the side I had my ectopic pregnancy on (near my ovary) and I don't know if it's corpus luteum pain, scar tissue pulling or bad news. :wacko: I'm really hoping it's corpus luteum pain.

Ive had a few pulling pains Muddled, esp when i shift positions such as standing up, it doesnt really hurt as such but tweaks on the sides/side. I think cramps and twinges and pulls are normal. Also you can get 'round ligament pain' apparantly to do with a ligament that holds the uterus up. I dont know anything about corpus luteum pains, can you get that in pregnancy?

I've definitely been getting round ligament pains (those are the ones you get in your sides when you move). The twinging I am feeling is not that though. I am hoping it's corpus luteum pain (yes, you definitely get it in pregnancy). The corpus luteum is where the ovum came from and it produces progesterone for the first trimester while the placenta forms. It can causes twinges and cramps as it is essentially an ovarian cyst, but a functional cyst that is supposed to be there. I'd feel a lot better about the twinges if they were coming from the right side. It's my left side that has scar tissue and would be more likely to cause another ectopic if Jazzle got caught in it and decided to implant there. It's not outright pain just at this time, just sharp twinges so I'm hoping it's all normal.

I don't think Jazzle would implant there - try to stop worrying! though i am as bad!
I have done like you said and nicknamed my beanie 'mini wig'. My OH's surname is Wiggins, so the baby will be our mini Wiggins lol

Awww, mini wig ^^ that's cute!!! I call mine squirt... But DH hates it lol. I jokingly told him I call it squirt because it only took a little squirt to get it there :rofl: and since then he won't call it squirt lol

XxX

Ooh, MiniWig is such a cute name!!! I love it. Yeah, I hope you're right about Jazzle. I felt really confident at first that it wasn't ectopic this time but everytime I get a sharp twinge in my left side I can't help but worry a little. :dohh: I need to remind myself that I think I felt implantation front and slightly to the right this time around 8-9 DPO. that's nowhere near my left ovary!!!!

Loving your new avitar Dee. :thumbup:

Kaede, I love the logic behind Squirt's name. :rofl:

Yes Dee, I just noticed it too! Haha, it's lovely! :D

I'm sure everything will be fine hun, just try not to think too much on it haha (says she who has a mini panic everytime she goes to the loo and wipes! Lol)

XxX

Hi puppy..

I think we all have a mini panic when we go to loo.. always relieved to see nothing.. lol but lots of cm.. haha

Cute nicknames ladies.. love squirt haha.. thats a good one..

I call mine peanut.. or beanie.. which ever i feel like on a certain day.. haha

I'm feeling really good tonight actually hun :thumbup:

Took Laura to the seaside today, didn't actually go on the beach but had some lunch overlooking the water then she went in the park and went on the swings and slide, she loved it and the sea air completely shattered her! She had a lolly after and we walked a bit. Lush.

How was your day Kaede?

Hi Logan, it's lovely that you can all lean on each other - it's so amazing how it worked out last month! x

And there is ALOT of cm!!! I've never had so much in my life, it's crazy! If I get anymore I'm gona have to start wearing a panty liner XD lmao

I like peanut! That's cute ^^

XxX

My day was good thanks puppy :D your day sounds like it was lush! I can't wait to have days like that :D

XxX

Anyway girlies, I'ma have to be off to bed lol. My eyes are getting heavier by the minute, think I need my pillow lol. Night night :hugs:

XxX

Your day does sound lovely puppy.. i love spending time with my dd.. she will be 2 in 20 days.. :( they grow so fast... we spent the day in relaxing as its a bit hot out today.. and you will be next puppy.. and you can rely on us.. to help you through... :)

I already have to wear a liner lol.. im on progesterone suppositories so that makes a oily sticky mess.. lol..

Night night Kaede.. sleep well.

It was really nice. The sun was out most of the morning but it clouded over about 2ish and was just right then. I plastered us both in sun cream anyway, just in case.

You won't want to go back to work once you have a day like that! I don't!

Hi Puppycat! :wave: I agree with Lilrojo, you're next!! And we'll all be here for you!!

Good night Kaede! Sweet dreams hun! I won't be long behind you going to bed. :sleep:

Re: CM. I had quite a lot to start with but it's nearly dried all up now. It goes differently for different ladies. Progesterone is supposed to have a drying up effect but estrogen makes more. I guess it depends which hormone your body tunes into. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->