TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hey Muddled
I can totally understand you wanting the first scan so badly, i just want to know my beanie is ok too!
Today i have been a nervous wreck, i have had a dull headache all day (i usually only get these at AF so i convinced myself that my hormones are now dropping)
I took an IC test tonight (with diluted urine) but it didnt seem as dark as yesterday :( I know these tests vary with the dye amounts and my pee was dilute but that further convinced me something was horribly wrong.
I do have waves of nausea though and my boobies are sore still so who knows.........this waiting game is sooo hard.:wacko:

Evening!
Good luck Logan. I'm sure u wont need it tho x
AMU I didn't get her anything! Pffffff

Aww Dee. :hugs: I soooo know where you are at. I get waves of panic every day or two when I think my symptoms should be stronger or the digi HPT should have said something further on than it did. :dohh: My friend who is 8 months pregnant just told me that she used the digis at 5 and 6 weeks and they never said anything beyond "Pregnant 2-3" (2-3 on a digi corresponds with 4-5 weeks pregnant) and here she is about to give birth so we can't put too much faith in how dark the lines are (digi or manual) because our beanies might just be in the 15% that don't follow the usual pattern. Or, like in your case, the diluted urine could be making all the difference in how dark the line is. The only way to be consistent when comparing HPTs is to use FMU, otherwise you will get irregular results. I know we should just back away from the pee-sticks but they can be so reassuring when they show the expected results... We're gonna drive ourselves crazy!! :dohh:

As for the headaches Dee, they can definitely be a side effect of pregnancy so that's good, aside from being annoying, I mean. :haha:

I know there isn't much anyone can say to stop you feeling so nervous but please be reassured that you are having good symptoms (sore boobs, headache, waves of nausea) and that the test you did today can't be relied on because you didn't use FMU (yes, it can make all the difference). I hope you are able to get distracted and to relax. You deserve to put your feet up, pat your pre-bump and say "We made it to 5 weeks baby!". Have you thought of a name for your beanie yet? I think it helps having given Jazzle a name. I don't know if Jazzle's a he/she yet but it's fun to talk about him/her by name. Might help you as well. :hugs:

Puppycat - well, that's one way to deal with the gift issue! :rofl:

Well, I'm fit to collapse. It's been a long hard day. I need to get X out of the bath and into bed now. Catcha later 'gaters.

Oh Dee, dont go thinking like that hun. It will drive you crazy! The test probably wasnt as dark due to your urine being so dilute - your still getting your preg symptoms so rely on them compared to the sticks 24/7. Chin up, i know how hard it is to wait but you will get there :hugs:

As for me, Im not C14. Been waiting for ovulation and thought i nailed it today but not sure on result, just want to see two dark lines :cry:. Pic below contains the one from today, what do you think? Ps: I did one at 5 and it was lighter.. i had to force myself to pee so dont think i waited enough hours for the LH/pee to become more consentrated.

Attachments

• Photo0221A.jpg
    Photo0221A.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Inoue I would say the bottom one is not quite dark enough for a positive but really close. I say get bd'ing just in case though and tomorrow's opk should tell the full story.

So first tri ladies I was just thinking......who's the one carrying the twins?! I'm sure twins are due very soon as ive not known any on here for years :smug:

Ha suze.. if its me i may go crazy... although i dont think its me.. maybe amu.. :)

Inoue, I agree with Suze, I would consider the most recent one to possibly be the buildup to surge. Get BDing!!

You've got to be joking Suze and Lilrojo. Count me out! :rofl: I had a fearful notion that maybe it could be twins for me but with my HCG holding back I seriously doubt it now. Maybe someone else with nice strong HCG and lots of strong symptoms??

haha... come on you know you want it to be you.. lol..

I would go crazy..

Lol ladies! i would love twins but i doubt its me! my brothers wife had twins 2 years ago so we have had our family share! I think its gonna be Lilrojo AND muddled heheheh

haha probably... i would love it just would be hard

So first tri ladies I was just thinking......who's the one carrying the twins?! I'm sure twins are due very soon as ive not known any on here for years :smug:

Funny you should say that! Everyone reckons I'm having twins lol. No idea why lol. I wouldnt mind if I was like XD

XxX

Maybe we are all having twins! lol
Just joking but would be fun if one of us really was :)

Haha. It feels like we're passing a hot potato around in here! I vote Kaede has the twins (here! Catch!!!)!! :rofl:

They're all yours Kaede!! :haha:

Hey, is it just Lilrojo and me having early scans or will anyone else be getting one? Dee and Kaede, do you think they will make you wait til 12 weeks? I hope not!!!

Twins are more common in tall women - i am only 5ft 6 lol
although the chances increase with age and i am 37!

I may go see the same doc i saw when i had the miscarriage, the one who said i could finally be scanned when i was worried, he was nice to me, i am thinking of seeing him and begging for an early scan again though not sure it would work.

Well when I had my mc the nurse at the EPAC clinic at the hosital I went to said if I called she'd book me a scan for around 7 weeks... But I need to research the number and call them lol. She's probably forgotten, it's been over a year. But worth a try :) I'll call on Friday on my day off. I completely forgot about it until my aunty mentioned it to me on the phone earlier lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"