TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

It's funny but this month I really don't think is my month and I feel totally at peace with it. Odd huh x

I felt at peace with my pregnancy.. i felt all would be okay.. so lets hope our guts are right.. although i would prefer you to get your bfp.. :)

Morning Ladies,

:dust: :dust: :dust: for Puppy and all the other fantastic ladies that need it, hope this month is your month :hugs:

Lilrojo can't wait to hear about your scan hun and see a pic if you get one! :thumbup:

WOW! 4 pages to catch up on since last night ~ awsome! :winkwink:

Me and hubby DTD last night after the 'getting there' poss OPK, hope his little lieutenants can find there way to the eggy :haha:. Will be using another OPK at 2pm again and see if its darker, my temps seems a tad eratic, up one day then plumets, then back up again... arrrrr!

Have a nice day everyone! Speak soon! :hugs: xx

Morning all

:dust: for Puppy and Inoue and anyone else who'd like some!

I've worn pantyliners throughout this pregnancy. Like AMU I had days where I was practically swimming in CM and others as dry as a bone. I've only just stopped checking the paper for blood btw. After loss that's completely normal. I think Suze posted how she wiped herself raw.

It will so be worth it in the end ladies.

:hugs:

Pip x

Yes, I second the :dust: :dust: :dust: to all you ladies that need it. I'll be looking forward to the end of your TWWs to see how things go. :dust:

Lilrojo, I've got everything crossed for your scan today. :hugs: I'm glad your gut is saying everything's alright. :thumbup: That can go a long way in giving you peace of mind.

AFM, I am still getting sharp little twinges just left of my uterus. :wacko: Only 9 days left til my scan. It can't get here soon enough.

Thanks for the dust ladies. Only another week until the earliest possible day AF is due and 10days until testing if she doesnt show.
Going to alpha this morning so will be back later to see Logan's scan x

Morning ladies,

Just a quick one to chek up on you all. Things are hectic at work so not had a chance to get on. Hope you're all doing ok xx

Good luck with the scan Lilrojo - cant wait to hear all about it :)

I still have a headache and am worried as to why? is headaches normal or does it signify a drop in hormones? I also stress over each toilet wipe, which is pretty often considering i need to pee more, i seem to be in the toilet for 50% of the day lol

How is everyone else this today?

Oh and just spreading some dust around for Puppy and all the other ladies waiting :) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks dee
I'm pretty sure headaches are a sign of surging hormones x

Dee I got a load of headaches (like tension headaches) in first tri. I think it is completely normal. Don't you have a tendency to migraine anyway? If you're worried check it out with the doc.

:hugs:

Pip x

Not quite yet puppy.. its 935 am here.. so a few more hours.. :)

Lol. The time difference gets me too! Maybe BnB need to post a sticky on time zones!!

Pip x

my appt is in 3 hours and 45 mins... leaving in a little over 2hrs..

I dont get the time diff. either.. lol..

Hope i am up when you get back or i will read all about it in the morning :)

Hi ladies! They ended up letting me go home late Saturday afternoon. The meds are making me feel horrible. I've gotta go see my OB in 4 hours, I've been feeling a lot of pressure again and feel like I'm on fire down below because of it. But no contractions or bleeding so that's good. Just hoping there's been no change in my cervix you know? I have my next scan and GD testing on Monday so I'm excited about the scan!

Hi again! Dont feel right posting my joy when others seem to be suffering :nope:

Just to let you know, i finally got my possitive OPK today at 2pm (CD15) :winkwink:

Attachments

• poss.jpg
    poss.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g