TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ooooh, lilrojo!!! I can't wait to hear about your scan! Hope it went well :D

The cramps are back a bit today, but they're only on and off, so I'm not too worried. I'm waiting on news from the midwife about my first appointment. I'm excited :D even though I know nothing much really happens at the first one lol. Just formalities isn't it?

How are you all today? :)

XxX

Ooooh, congrats Inoue :D you better jump ur OH when he gets in! Haha. Fingers crossed you get ur bfp this month. Sending lots of :dust: to you!!!

XxX

Inoue!! :yipee: That is such a pos OPK!! Go get yer man and get to babymaking!! :yipee:

Dee, I personally think that headaches are definitely a side effect of pregnancy and rising hormones. If they get too bad check with your doctor but otherwise I would say they are more something to celebrate :)haha: as much as you can celebrate a headache) than to fear. :hugs:

Mami, I'm glad they let you out of hospital but concerned by what you're feeling now. Good thing you are seeing your OB today. Keep us posted hun. :hugs:

Kaede, you are sounding nice and positive! Mild cramps are generally a good thing in early pregnancy so I wouldn't worry. Are they all central or do you get any to the sides? Yes, I think you are right about the first appointment being formalities. They take medical history mostly and explain what to expect from them I think.

Lilrojo, I am really looking forward to hearing all about your scan!! :hugs:

AFM, I finally got a "pregnant 3+" on a digi. I have to say I am quite relieved. It also came up really fast with diluted wee so I am doubly reassured. I am starting to wonder if the fact that the other digis were out of date may have contributed to the slower than expected progress on them. There's prolly a lesson in that! :dohh:

How's everyone else doing?

No, they're pretty central. Not off to the sides or anything, just a little disconcerting at the time :p

XxX

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Me and hubby DTD last night so spermies had time to swim there marathon, hope they manage to meet half way!! My FF chart is looking quite dodgy but i have a head cold so maybe its throwing my temps out abit :wacko:

Congrats on the 3+ digi muddled! :happydance:

Wow thats fab news Muddled! i bet you are pretty relieved cus that means your HCG is rising nicely - my digis should arrive tomorrow so i will probably test with FMU thursday morning :) i hope i get the same results as you! I am still so scared about everything, even just now i took my temperature!

Good luck Inoue - only takes one strong swimmer to make the goal! :)

Don't forget Inoue, you may not actually ovulate the same day you get a pos OPK (could be the day after) so best to get in there one more time today or tomorrow to hedge your bets. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. I am thrilled about the 3+ on the digi. I was bracing myself for another 2-3 since I was using diluted wee but it actually came up 3+ quite fast (much faster than the last 2-3). :happydance:

Dee, I'm sure you will get your 3+ but it's always more reassuring to actually see it and to not have to guess how things are going. I really hope your doctor will give you a reassurance scan when you see him. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Have you not had any ligament pains yet Kaede (sharp pulling pain at the sides of uterus when you move too quickly)? I seem to get them earlier and earlier in each pregnancy but I find them reassuring cuz at least I know something must be happening to cause it. You'll get them soon enough if you haven't had them yet. :thumbup:

Oh muddled! I missed the part about ur digi! Haha, bet you're chuffed :D I would like to do another, but I begrudge paying £10 for another stick to pee on XD haha. I only bought the last digi because one of the lasses at work forced me to XD haha. Might wait a couple more weeks and buy another.

XxX

Yep, we will be doing one more hit tomorrow :winkwink:

Have you not had any ligament pains yet Kaede (sharp pulling pain at the sides of uterus when you move too quickly)? I seem to get them earlier and earlier in each pregnancy but I find them reassuring cuz at least I know something must be happening to cause it. You'll get them soon enough if you haven't had them yet. :thumbup:

Umm... I'm not really sure haha. Maybe that's what the cramps are I've been feeling?! I really don't know lol. Would I definately be able to tell the difference between ligament pains and just general cramps? lol

XxX

So an update.. my scan went great peanut was in there all snuggled at the top of my uterus and had a nice flickering hb of 124.. :) on cloud nine.. I go back in 2 weeks for my intial ob appt.. and meet with the dietician.. yay

Great news :)

I'm having another mini panic... Just did my daily temp and it was lower than it has been so far... Anyone care to take a look and just reassure me??? :( I'm sure everything will be ok... I didn't have any duvet for most of the night because I was warm... But soooo worried right now :(

XxX

Logan that is fantastic news hun!! so happy for you :hugs:

Kaede sorry i'm no help hun, i have no idea about temps, i'm sure one of these lovely ladies will take a look though, and i'm sure everything is fine :hugs:

Don't worry Kaede. It's normal to have fluctuations and sleeping without a duvet could definitely cause your temp to be a little lower. Your chart like fine to me - nice and pregnant!! :hugs:

In regards to cramps/ligament pain (I meant to respond earlier) round ligament pain is very distinct. It generally occurs when you move suddenly after being still and is a sharp sudden pain on one side or the other of your uterus. Cramps are more subtle and can occur anytime regardless of your movements. Neither are anything to worry about and a perfectly normal part of pregnancy. I hope that helps. :hugs:

Kaede put the thermometer down and stop temping! You are pregnant and don't need a thermometer to tell you that!!! :hugs:

Lilrojo that is great news to wake up to. I'm so happy for you.

Pip x

Thanks girls, I was just being a worrier I think :) I took my temp when my alarm went off to get up after being under the duvet and warming up for a bit and it was up to 36.9 :) so like I said, I'm just being silly lol

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! And no, don't think I've had any of those pains yet lol

XxX

Glad all went ok with the scan Logan - excellent reassurance :happydance:

Ive been having quite sharp ovulation pains since last night (right side), hope it eases off a tad for work :haha:. Im getting my DH to write down my temp in secret as i done want to know if FF picked up my ovulation, i dont think i could cope with seeing a big fat NO from FF so will input all the temps at the end of the cycle :blush:

Have a nice day everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->