TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Wow, congratulations on the scan Lilrojo! Thats fab news! Bet you were very relieved to see that little heartbeat on the screen :) :thumbup:

Ive got such a busy day today, i'm not sure how i am gonna get through it! I am just so tired and still have a dull headache. Its worth it though if it means 'mini wig' is ok :)
I am going to speak to the doctor the week after next when i am off work for summer, so i will be about 7 weeks.

Hope everyone else is fine and all the eggies are caught this cycle :flower:

Kaede - i think temps can go up and down somewhat once you are pregnant, where do you take your temp? I have done mine in my mouth in the past and if it is loosely in my mouth it is always lower than when i hold it right in under my tongue. I don't think the mouth is so accurate always. I'm sure it is fine.

Great news Logan that you got to see the heartbeat too :yipee:

Morning all

Logan are you still floating on air?

Inoue your comment about FF made me giggle - aren't we funny when TTC!

Kaede I'm not a temp expert but I'm sure if your temp is above the coverline it's fine :hugs:

AFM No plans today, bikes being delivered at noon and DH has gone to drop my sister off for a job interview. Got a load of washing on and should probably try and tidy up a bit in here, might be time to bag some of Laura's toys!

Dee, I temp vaginally because I found oral temping to be very unpredictable, like you said. But I'm ok now lol, no more panic!!! :p justme being a worry wart haha. I did another IC when I got up and it was positive very fast, and very dark... The darkest I e had and it wasn't even FMU.

And thanks to everyone who got back to me ^_^

XxX

Happy 5 weeks Kaede!!!!

Yes puppy I do believe im still in the sky.. lol.. cant stop staring at my scan pics... gonna try to upload one after a bit.. and yes it was reassuring dee, but then i did see baby and hb with my first mc too.. but i was spotting then.. so I feel so good.. telling dh's family in 2 weeks at my dd bday party.. and the rest of my family..

My next appt is on the 27 which will be like a 2hr appt.. better brings snacks.. haha

:happydance::happydance:I just got 3+ on the digi - and it wasn't even FMU! :happydance::happydance: I am so happy because that confirms everything is ok up to now :)

yay dee... thats wonderful.. :)

How are you today amu..

Thanks lilrojo :D

Aww, that's great news Dee!! I think I'll get another digi at the end of the month when we get paid lol :)

XxX

Oh, happy 5 weeks Kaede!! :wohoo: I can't remember, has your beanie got a name yet?

Doh! :dohh: Yes, of course! I remember now! Jazzle is messing with my brain and making me forget stuff. :haha:

a piccy of my scan.. :):happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00568.jpg
    DSC00568.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
Dee thats great news hun!!! :dance:

Logan that is a fantastic scan pic!!! Yay for baby :D

Awww, such a cute little bean! ^^

I'm so pleased! Went to slimming world tonight expecting to have put on like 5lb, but I only put on 1/2lb :D I'm going to continue going if my midwife gives her permission so that I can keep an eye on my weight gain :) I wana be able to fit back in my clothes after XD haha

XxX

That's great that youve only put on 1/2 lb so far. Good luck with that Kaede. I think as long as you are eating sensibly during pregnancy it shouldn't be a problem to continue. I'm interested to hear what the midwife says to that. I'm not good at watching what I eat in any case so I am just trying to be sensible about my eating. I went a bit nuts during my first pregnant with my son and put on about 2.5 stone. I'm going to be a lot more careful this time and just try to make what I eat count. The annoying thing is that my blood sugar level crashes easily so I'm just trying to keep that under control at the moment. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->